Chinese birth numbers already are 7% above the 2015 total as of September 1st...

>Chinese birth numbers already are 7% above the 2015 total as of September 1st. This is because of the removal of the 1 child policy.

1. Cunt
2. Who is ready for even more Chinese?

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR CHINESE OVERLORDS

you.

>0 (Z E R O) white feature
chinamen have the stronkest gene confirmed

Okay

Mongols are like 99.8% genetically similar to Chinese desu senpai

Flag
Don't mind them if they're Taiwanese, Hong Konger, or Singaporean. Mainlanders are cancer, though

I personally hope they remove the 2 child policy completely and instead begin promoting childbirth to raise it back above 2 per woman.

They don't want to be old and poor.

Then again, imagine 2 billion Chinese today...

>imagine 2 billion Chinese

I really, really don't want to.

The only difference between the two is money and the fact mainlanders have babies.

she does actually look pretty finnish

Chyna is a real threat to the world and they are literally everywhere.

It would be like India. Fucking 4 million Indians died of foot disease last year. A disease that China got rid of 50 years ago.

Your country will LITERALLY be Chinese in the near future.

>Chinese
You mean new Australians you racist.

Birth tourism a Real Thing. Tens of thousands of pregnant Chinese women visit America in their last trimester hoping to "slip one over the goal line" aka anchor baby.

That way if shit hits the fan in China they can demand Uncle Sam come evacuate their baby (and baby's famliy).

D A N D R U F F
A
N
D
R
U
F
F

India, Africa, Muslimstans all have 1 billion people and explosive birthrates.

China may be your concern today. But in a decade when your countries are swamped with Poo, everyone will be wishing for the days of CCP-restricted emigration to come back.

I think she's also got a tooth filling or something stuck to her teeth?

Nah they can't live outside of Auckland. If they try to travel outside of urban areas they just begin to melt.

I'll be living in the independent south island, ever proud of our beautiful landscape, clean air and simple lifestyle.

the fuck with chinese breeding culture?
i wen to school where the 99% of the students are chinese diaspora, and everybody i know have like 2 or more siblings.
its like they avoid to use contraception at all costs

I fucking love Chinese people.
I want to live in China and marry a Chinese woman.

20,000-30,000 is nothing compared to the future. Also, the US has recently been denying this practice (unconstitutionally I might add). Pretty much we restricted it to only the 50 States IF they get a legal birth certificate.

Hypocritical how Democrats cried when we deported Spic anchor babies in the 90's.

>1. Cunt
Brazil
>2. Who is ready for even more Chinese?
They need to proper colonize Africa. I only hope that they are not dumb enough to make the same mistakes that Europeans did.

We don't have africans, indians nor muslims. But we have hundreds of thousand of chinks and their organized crime.

t. Hans Ping Xhao

Indonesian Chinese?

Mainlanders have 1.6 fertility (low). (of course, "illegal" babies are not counted).

Island Chinks have 1.2 (super low).
Thai/Viet/Cambodian Chinks have 1.8 (US tier).
Are Indonesian/Malaysian Chinese different?

In relative terms, Chinese are getting physically/culturally genocided everywhere outside China.

I wish

>hundreds of thousands
[Citation needed]

you, and every other Chink on Cred Forums would be ready for it. It makes them come.

i do wonder how its so low on the statistics yet, i shit you not, the average chinese family have 5 members.
pic related is mixed family with chinese dad i know in my uni

For fuck sake.

Let's just say 3rd world """"""statistics"""""" don't reflect reality perfectly.

But Chinese have less babies than your average Muslim/Brown ASEAN.

I'd say the real statistic is close 2 per woman.

Also
>that hotty top right
>"""""""""""mixed""""""""""""" mother

She looks Filipino

HORRID example of a hapa

the mother aren't mixed with chinese thats why she looked kinda weird.
not really, i'd say local citizen have less kids now due to less prosperity compared to the chinese, but yeah since 80% are ultratard bumpkins that statistic probably true

How is that gonna help stop age and poverty?

what disease?

>>How is that gonna help stop age

arithmetically, the same way your relocation to nigeria will increase both their and dutch average iq

You can't increase or decrease an IQ average within a country though. It will always be 100

better than niggers for sure

big meat mallet lump of a head

Having more kids with the same amount resources will cause more poverty.

More Chinese nationalists to come then, Hooray. But China will "export" millions upon millions to the developed and semi-developed countries anyway, such a blissful gift from god (Mainlanders) should not be enjoyed soley in pacific Asia desu. Spread it around the globe and become the new jew I'd say.

>>IQ average within a country though. It will always be 100

WRONG it is modal iq which is 100

i was talking only about age, look at my quote

my wife is Chinese, we married in the usa, and here ppl from our mongol republics (kalmyk, buryat, assume her as one of them)

Why don't supporters of Malthus sterilize themselves?

Why are there no Chinese people in Cred Forums? Is it banned or something? Im making my flag collection and i've not seen any chinese.

Thx 4 the flag doe, appriciate it ;)

They've still got a massive population bubble that's about to hit them

It will take 20 years for the end of the One Child Policy to have any real benefit

Captcha is banned so they can't post without a pass

Cred Forums itself isn't banned

>China letting its peasants go back to fucking like crazy
We were so close to a better planet as well.

The white man has failed, time for the yellow to finnish the job.

It doesn't really matter if the children hold US Citizenship if they're also holding Chinese citizenship. Uncle Sam isn't going to reach out and help some chink who's never lived in the US and has no ties to the country other than a jus soli citizenship.

Thank you for granting me my favorite flag

Foot disease.

We have retarded names for things in America

t. Dumbshit

Reread my post

Better than cuckolds literally dying out faster than Japanese

Captcha is not banned. Neither is google.
It just is very slow.

We had a few Chinese post here when they saw some news about Cred Forums in China.

Especially when China is a nuclear armed state

Burma?

Because Malthus was only studying it he wasn't saying he himself didn't want to live. That would just be stupid.

but i like chinese people

>good food
>generally super nice
>girls are qt
>p smart
>their businesses carry cool products
>don't rly contribute to increasing crime rates
>did i mention food

They're already crawling all over the central asian republics and Africa.

But US / western (((media))) doesn't think it's important. They want us to focus on shit within 300km of Israel.

t. Chang

>p smart
That's a meme. You're thinking of Japs.

Kek
Way to prove his point moron