When you're American and you know that people will flee North if things got scary

>When you're American and you know that people will flee North if things got scary

>when
No.

user when 9/11 happened i was ready to flee North.

>Drumpf wants to deport THIS

Wtf I'm a Shill for Hill nao

Also for the next several years as the Bush administration pushed so hard for war.

you will want to flee even more when Hillary starts to tear America apart

Duhh

If shit hits the fan then we have to leave the country and we cant go South.

I'm going to troll Cred Forums so hard when Hillary wins.

Hillary is probably going to win dude. I don't don't what I'm going to do.

She's gonna flood us with rapefugees and we'll be Germany 2.0

Shes not.

Thats what scary.

I'm 100% Trump. I love the guy, I think he would do wonders to the US and to the world in he became president.
But he won't.

>But he won't.
But he will. And anyone who has money invested in the US will rip the rug out from under us.

If Donald Trump becomes President it would be such a change the world couldnt allow it. The entire lobbying system and interests of money would cease to exist and change completely to new desires.

No one will leave their homes if Trump elects, only crazy liberals who have no brains. Trump as a president can't directly change your life. You work for shitty salary and will work until you die. That is not Trump's fault.

>But he will.
I really fucking hope so.

>I really fucking hope so.
It wont be pretty.

The definition of what a person, a public figure, a celebrity, a ~citizen~ will all change.

he's going to kick the illegals out. that's it. i have no moral issue with that whatsoever.

>i have no moral issue with that whatsoever.
You dont, but what about their kids?

Go with them.

They were born here though, legally that is citizenship. Regardless of if the parents are illegal or have committed crimes.

Then they're going to stay, and the parents are going to go back.
These people have agency. They moved to another country illegally and decided to have a baby there, knowing about the possible consequences.
It's a choice they made, and now it will come back to bite them in the ass.
It sucks, but you cannot expect to be exempt of the consequences of your own decisions.

>It sucks, but you cannot expect to be exempt of the consequences of your own decisions.
Thats Trump's problem and main weakness desu.

Theres no way these people can have their families separated without force.

>Theres no way these people can have their families separated without force.
So be it.
That's what the state does whenever someone refuses to obey the laws, no?

Yes, but in the case of the state you serve time then are done.

Not separated forever for victimless crimes.

>That is not Trump's fault.

That's life's fault. Life is the source of suffering!

If we destroy all life, we wouldn't have shitty lifes anymore!

You are not separated forever.
You can go with your parents. You can choose to stay and then visit your family every once in a while.

>You can choose to stay and then visit your family every once in a while.
Why would we let anyone back in who had previously entered illegally and stuck around?

You wouldn't. You would allow the sons and daughters to do so.

I suppose you're right. Trump has said he would allow touch back.

But what do you come back to? You were removed from your home and had your children taken away.

That's up to the individuals involved.
People will now have to think twice before entering in a certain country illegally.

>People will now have to think twice before entering in a certain country illegally.
I'm still running to Canada if need be.

Do as you please.