How does it feel to speak and think in our language on a daily basis by virtue of posting on Cred Forums?

How does it feel to speak and think in our language on a daily basis by virtue of posting on Cred Forums?

Shan't be taking this bait.

Most people associate English with America

i'm ok with that

I want to ask a question ok.
How does it feel not to speak a languagr that not everyone will understand?
I never have to speak quielty to my friends in maltese when i visit another country because they wont understand the topic unless maltese. Is this annoying in any way?

>speaking quietly
who does this?

Tourists

>our language
here's yoru fucking( you)

not really.

unironically schools teach British English over here

Not American tourists

Same in here

>not with England
lol

I'm ok with that, because you are our best ally

I live with a french man

Tbh we wouldn't be learning English at all if the USA didn't speak it.

Shan't be taking this bait.

truth
not bait lil man

It's true dad, face it

Think about it. If the US spoke German, everyone would be learning German and English would be just another niche language like French

If the US spoke German, Hitler would've won the war and we'd all be speaking German because of Germany, so no.

Do you speak Mexican then ?

This is very true

According to the syllabus they shouldn't prefer either. Students can choose which they use as long as they stay consisent. Most people in my school chose American English. British English was reserved for turbo sperglords and neck beard fedoras

English still would have had a large userbase thanks to the empire kicking ass for so long.
If america had completely rejected english then their takeover would have been slower, because it's harder to spread your ideology when the natives don't understand you.

indifferent
As evidenced ITT shifting the blame like that doesn't constitute a bait.
>Shan't
You got any plans for later?
>tfw you will never read the kick-ass poetry produced by Germamerican writers
>be forced to use British English in school
>immediately switch afterwards
lmao the BBC will have to try harder to have me celebrate redundancy