1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Can two consenting people live their lives as they please in your cunt?

They can but they cannot marry each other.

So you're "progressive" enough to open your door for thousands of undocumented but can't let the fags marry?

Hah, Finland is more gay than Sweden!

My country has a much higherscore than yours yet we consider ourselves to be conservatives, can you explain why please?

Because the method used for calculating these numbers is bullshit, Gorg Borg.

>gorg borg
Kek

What? Th-that's a name, isn't it?

They can marry.
What's funny is after those pieces of shit protested and whined and got their law, the number of """marriages""" since then are less than 30.
Don't bother giving them rights, they don't give a shit about it themselves.

It has nothing to do with being progressive.

Asylum is granted by the constitution and that is our problem. And Gays can not marry because it's a religious thing.

The other day I saw a gay couple with a baby and people seemed OK with it, I say, I'm also in favour but I was surprised, the rest didn't seem even surprised about it

Yes but it's essentially a meme name

Good so I picked the right one. Now if I could only figure out how to put dots above the Gs.

GLORIOUS

Victim complex

Goodluck only a few maltese keyboards exist here lol, have never seen a font Fair enough

but the united states is the faggest

the usa are really homophobic considering that it's part of the west

Fags can do whatever they want in the privacy of their home, but it doesn't warrant any kind of legal recognition.

Do you use an English keyboard? Italian?

English

ironically gay marriage happened in america because of a combination of marriage being in a federal legal limbo and cackhanded conservatives trying to legislate against it

>Yellow map
>Only green, yellow, and red

>Asylum is granted by the constitution
It's not for people entering from safe countries i.e. all of them, but that didn't stop us.

>Estonia is the exact intermediate between Finland and Russia

Probably because they aren't being flooded by Muslims

Does Germany have some kind of civil union that grants gay couples the same kind of legal rights as straight, married couples?

You let 2-year olds decide what legal gender they want to be without any psych evaluation, and according to this ranking that's a good thing.