Why don't Koreans, Chinese and Japanese get along? They're all basically the same people

Why don't Koreans, Chinese and Japanese get along? They're all basically the same people.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JVZu_-TSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AK86TYrKkoY
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/合気道/country/jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

taiwanese and japanese get along

i know this thread doesnt have any meaning anymore, just a repetitive meme thread, but for a change, to tell the truth, chinese handt hated japanese or even loved it before the asshat clown 江沢民 started a shit thing in the middle 90s, and as for koreans, they also had been in a similar situation. though those millennials have started claiming the asian version of literal massive genuine pure SJW shits whenever they do something to foreign countries, especially japan. its been now the country of SJWs owning/taking over everything as much as any other people cant put a stop to it.

in sum theres another reason for it regardless of all rook same

Why don't Scots and the English get along?

We do.

Why don't whites and blacks get along? They're same human

Why don't the Irish and the British get along? They're all basically the same people.

We do.

>They're all basically the same people.
No.
Only Chinese and Koreans are.

Why don't Indians and Pakistanis get along? They're all basically the same people

Why don't latin americans get along? They're all basically the same people.

Why don't Poles and Germans get along? They're all basically the same people.

That clash of civs map is the stupidest gayest shit I ever saw, that dumbass cuck who made it must be a fucking retard without any sense of how the world works

>blacks
>human

You guys are literally the same. Stop trying to be special snowflakes.

Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Did I get it right

delet this , don't kill my motivation to go to japan

Strangely enough, netouyos have a typical Korean face that themselves insist.

This is not like my animes

inb4 "they are zainichi korean spies who try to make japanese patriots look baddo!!"

Well before the 1870's all was pretty good in East Asia before Japan started to rock the boat and fucking shit up

not anime, but animale

>Well before the 1870's all was pretty good in East Asia before UK started to rock the boat and fucking shit up.

Because Japan is an evil country that fucked them both over and now Japan can't even apologize like Germany.

meh, at least they put bosnia/herzgovina as a muslim country, kek

t. kim chen

>Well before the 1870's all was pretty good in East Asia
east asia would have been western/russian colony had it not been for japan

This is what bothers me about anime and manga. Their drawings look nothing like the culture not even as charicatures.

I really like Japan for that attitude and fighting spirit, you show that brits and stupid tsar, nippon damashii. But not for a long.

Korea > Japan > China

same can be said for western animation too though.

We're an islander .
You know what I mean?

Russia's always like that overpowered broken character in anime that's always too egotistic for his own good. Then, some small dude with like "battle spirit" and "determination" fks him over. It ends with "masaka" and Russia gets blown up from Inside out

I certain we,west Korea and Korea and east Korea will get along. someday..

Why don't Poles, Russians and Ukrainians get along? They're basically the same people.

mainly history, but also some current shit. in general ppl get along. beef is between states

Out of 10 civilization level,
China has 1
Korea has 2.5
Japan has 7.5~8.5

Are they same? Think again.

...I was being sarcastic to show that OP is an idiot. But ok.

i get it, but the hate in overblown. its even hard to compare how we feel towards muslims or jews.

why don't i get along with my father? we're basically the same person.

hes not your father

so?
we are all african then xD

WE

Korea has at least 7

>connected with mainland

explain this

i would be more concerned about that pic on the wall of a girl holding human face

Daily life in hellbon

why dont blacks and swedes get along

we do

haha swecuck hahahaha

Thats not nearly as interesting.

Was she making money, or just relieving some stress?

Please don't say that. It's racism.

i love selfcontained posts

kek

but we have some those crazy people here i guess she's just mentally ill

good post

Please stop, memes become reality, remember the Sheik.

>turkey
>orthodox

Hey you

asian women are NEVER anywhere near that hot. except for lucy lui

Whoa,This is heavy

>lucy lui
i heard that lucy is considered hot only in the west. asians think in general that shes ugly af. But some yellow friend should corroborate this.

>Lucy Liu
As Bilbo once said, absolute dog of a woman

>except for lucy lui
>liking 3/10 chink girl
you nigger

>mfw Elizabeth Warren is literally a japanese

i think the girls in OP pic are hot too but I reckon asian NEVER look like that. They are usually pig disgusting.

and what do you think about Zhang Ziyi (Rush hours 2 and Hero). Shes the cutest asian actress i can name desu

Genetically they are much closer than the Europeans are
They're nationalism is very hateful towards their neighbours though, so they'll rather slide it than admit that

looks ayyyylien

but shes very petite. also i would like to have an opinion of some asian

That made me laugh more than it should have. Thanks, Strayaboo.

but you can find some unicorns here

before her surgery she was more nice i think anyway she is not that 'beautiful' type asian woman she's more like 'cute' type asian woman

Why japs copys Korean martial arts culture so much?
Japs and Korea is totally the same people with the same culture. I'll explain now.
Each K and J culture has names as the same hanja. Korea and japan is totally the same culture and people.
>teakwondo is original style of Japanese modern karate
>Haidong Gumdo (hanja is 海東劍道,East Sea Gumdo) is original style of ken do (hanja is 剣道).
>Yudo is original style of judo. ,Both hanja is the same as 柔道.
>Guhapdo is original style of iaido, Both hanja is the same as 居合道.
>gumdo is original style of ken do,
Both hanja is the same as 剣道.
>Hapkido is original style of aikido,
Both hanja is the same as 合気道.
>Tang Soo Do 唐手道 is original style of Japanese karate do 空手道(not a ryukyu karate) .
>Gongkwon Yusul 空拳柔術 is Korean jiujitsu.柔術

The name of each martial arts has the same Chinese character (hanja), and Korean one is much older (for example teakwondo has 2000yeats of history because it's connected with Korean ancient martial arts like Taekkyeon. But japs shotokan karate is started only after WW2)than jap one, it's one of the evidence jap copied Korean and Chinese culture
> Tae Kwon Do is the originated from ancient Korean martial arts like Taekkyeon which has a 2000years of history. And modern Japanese ”karate”is actually originated and copied from Korean tea kwon do and Taekkyeon traditions during the jap occupation of Korea at ww2.
People would say Those things are original style of jap martial arts
Yes it's true
But actually Not so. it's just Korea and japan is almost exactly the same culture . . Or very similar culture. Thats not a original style but both Korea and Japanese culture is exactly the same things which copied from great china. That is why they are look similar.
Korean culture and jap culture is almost the same things at all.
haidong gumdo
the traditional Korean sword art. Older than katana
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JVZu_-TSQ

i didnt know shes had any. not that i am a huge fan of her. just find her attractive. Also what do you think about korean actress Jeon Do Yeon. I wouldnt call her beautiful, but I find her very sexy and feminine. I have got a thing for her.

This is evidence of jap and Korea is exactly the same. Netuyo jap nationalist is shit of shit. They can't fave this reality.

Are you just making a reference to the names or also the martial arts themselves too?

Curious fact, kyokushinkai karate was created by a korean emigrant, but it got more popular in Japan

I mean almost very japanese culture(yes included kyokushin) is related or just copy from ancient Korean martial arts that I mentioned.

t.ctrl+c.ctrl+v

Samurai or Bushido 武士道 is Korea?

>Curious fact, kyokushinkai karate was created by a korean emigrant, but it got more popular in Japan
>최배달
he was literal both south korean and japanese i mean he had dual citezenship also he had south korean and japanese wives his children are still live in seoul his first son is a doctor by the way

>Jeon Do Yeon
she's a wonderful actress but yes she is not that pretty woman but every south koreans think she is among the best actress here

youtube.com/watch?v=AK86TYrKkoY

Im not sure if youre a martial artist yourself, but you should recognize the difference between most japanese styles. And Traditional Karate was indeed originated in Okinawa without appearently any korean influence.

But he was natural from korea, he got the japanese citizenship because of his time in the army and his family.

yeah. shes wonderful actress. I loved her in A man and a woman and Way back home. She got some decent amount of sex scenes in her filmography desu. This weekend I am going to watch Housemaid with her

He is a troll spamming those shit for years on Cred Forums to cause flamewars. Just please ignore him.

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/合気道/country/jp/

I'm Korean and I'd smash that six ways to Sunday.

it doesnt count. you have been brainwashed by burgers.

yup
She is not attractive at all as a Jap

who cares about ancient monkeys
it is the yamato evolution which took place some 2000 years ago that does matter in modern asian racial classification

>this north gook poster again

A good %97 of Chinese lacks souls or any human emotions
Japanese are humans despite being cruel and have feelings partially thanks to America
Koreans are all born with autism after being raped by both the Chinese and Japanese invaders for so many generations. There isn't a single Korean who doesn't have a form of autism.

she would be 'that hag who tries to combat age but fail' in asia

Japan must go under best Korea rule no discuss.

I love koreans, koreans are very cute :3

Why don't Anglo, Slav, Aryan get along. They all look white.

>Turkey
>Orthodox
?????

We wish

>Slav

We don't get along amongst ourselves, let alone other people

Some of us do get along really well. Like,I'm Chinese,but I live in Japan now. For China,it has political reasons to hate Japan, but the rest of the world really have good reasons to hate,or at least dislike China.

>Occitania
>Iberian

wutface

Nop jap karate has spinning kick which copy from Korean teakwondo. 70%of jap karate teacnique is copy from ancient Korean tewkwondo.
Spinning kick is only existed in teakwondo.

this

Simply because the don't want to go extinct.
Just look at Europe:
The moment Brits, French and Germans got along, they stopped existing. Nowadays there's only "Whites".

HH, mate.

During this sensitive period, you eat 137 bananas from the Philippines to insult China – do you have brains? Do you think us Chinese people can be easily bullied?

>to insult China

Uhhh no you guys don't delusional nip

Why don't whites and arabs just get along?
They're all basically the same people.

I Fuckin love special asian girl kinds..

Aw :3 Hopefully a cute korean boi lick your tinti somday

We do!

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one in the middle looks like as if she had the downs.... probably does

チョンモメンが暴れてるww
Nice try kim

>t kim chon

This is korean or chinese

It Jap

I won't deny it.

she peaked in ally mcbeal

She birthed a kid last year, I just found out. The father is unknown. Methinks she may be lesbianic.