1: your country

2: what sort of diplomatic relationship does your country have with the UK?

3: what do your country's people think of the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_Kingdom_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–12)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UAE

Friendly ties, I think.
Brits are cool and all but British men have a reputation for being shitty tourists kek.

Other than that, we like Brits. Aside from all the bullshit, you guys are bros and are part of our history.

1flag

2enamies

3most people don't care. But some are angry about their 3 attempts to invade us

Canada

Great relations

Daddy :D

please don't role-play , it ruins my image in my head of a stoic canadian.

1: Flag
2: BFFs since WW1, mildly rocky before then
3: Mostly positive, with teenage girls being all wet for a good "British" (as in, RP or Estuary English, although mild Cockney is also acceptable) accent.

1. Argentina.
2. The most important, Malvinas.
3. Eh... Don't care, but as says, 3 attempted invasion.

Prison colony 37

Very good.

Well 99% of us are from the UK at some point so probably motherland.

Flag
Pls come back for us.

Canada

Shared head of state, shared style of government, shared language, shared history. Pretty good desu.

We like Brits, and everyone is super happy when the royals come to visit.

>99%

Like a third of my friends are 100% wogs (italian or greek). I'm cool with that cause italians are top tier assimilators minus muh fruit shops and greeks are decent

>stoic canadian.
Canadians are BTFO by a literal breeze

This one was actually a bit of a surprise.
"During the Falklands War (April - June 1982), Mexico remained neutral during the conflict, however, it was well known that the Mexican government did not support the military junta in Argentina at the time and secretly supported the UK."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_Kingdom_relations

Sydney?

bump

1.flag
2.good
3.mostly good

No one cares about your Pakistani colony you fag

nah melb. sydney is lebos. Also my non-related aunty and non-related uncle are both full wogs too.

weird.

>whingeing poms

Flag
That was gud but now bad

I spoke to a Maltese guy here once and he said you guys were treated terribly during the Colonial period.

1. New Zealand

2. I don't think we could be closer if possible

3. You have a reputation for complaining too much but on the whole pretty positive.

Rude desu

Flag
Bretty good since WW2
They're alright

>Switzerland and the UK have enjoyed close relations for a long time. Ever since the 18th century British politicians have made much of Switzerland's neutrality on the European continent and repeatedly took Switzerland's side when dealing with other European powers.[1] Since 1900 the United Kingdom has maintained 12 consulates in Switzerland. Switzerland represented British interests in Germany, Japan, Italy and the Axis occupied and allied countries during World War II from 1941 to 1945.
>Switzerland has been a favourite destination for British tourists since the 19th century. The UK is the fourth most important market in the world for Swiss investors. Around 700 Swiss companies currently do business in the UK with the financial sector playing a large role in Anglo-Swiss economic relations.
>The Cantonal Tree erected just off Leicester Square, London, England to celebrate the friendly relations between Britain and Switzerland.

>You have a reputation for complaining too much
Explain

Chile
Allies

fleg

oldest ally

only southern europeans that don't hate you

sad that you don't have your own identity.

We do, but we also remember where the country came from.

1 China
2 used to be invaded in 1900
3 good manner, gay, dark humor,and I just LOVE Reece Shearsmith

1. Australia
2. Very close
3. I like Britons, you're tourist stick out quite a bit as they often are whiny or are wearing hiking clothes all the time or wearing very hot weather clothes in cool weather

>cool weather
>Australia

1.Germany

2.Historically close and intense relationship. Nowadays an Ally and defender of the West

3.Overall good

1. fan death republic
2. i think we have almost nothing but the uk was the second largest foreign ally in korean war
3. 영국남자, oasis and noel gallagher, some good movies, terrorism and black also muslim immigrants problems

1:flag
2:Japan and UK used to be allies.(Anglo-Japan alliance)
3:UK Music is nice.
English garden also nice.
but,British food is not tasty except tea&confection.

Awful tourists- loud, fat, obnoxious

1. Flag
2. Similar to all other rich, white (except US/Japan) nations; we willingly suck their dicks.
3. Read #2

fuck england
rest is aight

Clearly a fucking nutter

Good that you know your place.

1. Ossetia

2. None

3. Cunts whose flag was stolen by Georgia. Recognize us already!

Bulgaria
We make puppy eyes, than we listen for commands in german.

Vernichte die Türkei um deine Treue zu beweisen.

I know Maltese people here and they always say how much their people love the UK in general.

>black also muslim immigrants problems

its just muslim m8 theres no blacks outside of london

1. Ireland

2. a strong one in 2016 thankfully

3. mixed. vast majority have no issue; most have family over there. there's a little bit of resentment for the English as they're a cocky bunch, especially when it comes to sport, but overall it's fine.

Traitor

I wish we were closer with greater relations.

Many old people don't like the UK, I think most young people like the UK. It's maybe less true in the South and East of France. For me I definitely love the UK.

Because we do.
Colonial rule was bad because we had just had the italians bombing us mercilessly and there was no way we would have fixed anything if the english were pussies.

1. Russia
2. Cryptocolony
3. Usually don't care. Majority — somewhat like "hurr durr american puppet London is the capital of Great Britain", oligarchs — "What? Am I thief? Good bye Russia, God save the Queen".

omg just get over it

I'm remember when I was chatting to an Aussie and a Canadian and the Aussie was trying to get the Canadian to join in with some Brit-bashing and then the Canadian said that actually they regarded Britain as one of their beloved parents and Australia as their retarded cousin. It was nice, like a scene from Cred Forums playing out in real life.

Canada is truly Britain's greatest ally.

Really couldn't agree more

Are Canadian loyalists mostly concentrated in the east? Does anyone actually give a shit either way today?

They wanted to become a direct part of Britain .
We also gave the entire island the George cross, they put it on their flag, its still there.

There is you retard. I live in an irrelevant small city up north and I see blacks all the time in the centre. I was there today I probably saw about 20, if not more.

The Aussies seem to have quite a large group who hate us "poms", which is weird when you consider like 10% of Aussies have british passports.

I believe that is the case, apparently southern ontario too.

>The Aussies seem to have quite a large group who hate us "poms"

In my experience it is just banter and they do have a genuine fondness for us, but as always with Aussies they take things way too far and will literally abuse someone in the name of banter. No class or subtlety with them.

Descendents of actual loyalists are concentrated in the Maritimes, and a bit in Ontario. Loyalty to the Crown and appreciation for Canada's Anglo roots can be found almost anywhere in Canada, although the East and small Anglo pockets in Québec (like Hudson) seem to have the highest noticeabe concentration. There are towns throughout the Maritimes where the Union Jack is as common a sight as the Maple Leaf.

guess

not great, they're okish sometimes (former colony)

admire it but also hate some things about it

shared resources will fix everything realy niccce

fun fact: malta nearly became part of the UK

Who said anything about sharing? Las Malvinas son ingleses.

I was responding to the 'forget bootyt0 goy but go ahead pirate, keep ahte going

you cunt we save you from the Nazis and we're just "bretty good"

makes me feel better having people who like being british so much

we all have gripes, mostly the intrusive nanny state, shitty legal system, housing market , job market and lower class immigrants shitting up our culture and the aforementioned.

conservatives didn't allow it as the maltese had a lib dem leaning (smart desu)

Here, I think older people will talk shit about France, but at the end of the day they don't mind the French

Is life comfy in the Maritimes? I've visited western Canada and loved it, but didn't make it any further east than Edmonton.

I feel sorry for Spain having to accept our dregs.

I bet Ibiza is hell, full of horrible Brits

The job market can be tough for a lot of people here, and it's very rural which many don't like, but it's probably one if the comfiest places on earth.
Sort of like living in the 19th century but with modern conveniences.

Pic is my town, St. Andrews. Our motto is "Fear God, Honour the King."

1 Netherlands
2. Strong, the British have always been rivals/enemies of our country. We like the British and their arrogance someway. I think we have a pretty strong ties.
3. Cucks. The Dutchman only likes Denmark, Luxembourg and Flanders.

Looks nice desu, I'll have to visit at some point.

Lots of Brits in town, they retire here.

What's it like for younger people? It seems comfy but also like it might be quite boring.

genuinely considering having a visit, always wanted to go to canada/north US

You should, you would enjoy it

Recreations for young people are outdoors stuff like hunting, fishing, kayaking, camping, hiking, sailing, sports like hockey, baseball, rugby, and lacrosse, lots of snowmobiles and ATVs, etc. Most parties are either on the beach, innawoods, or in someone's garage in winter.
There is no club scene or anything like that.

1. Uzbekistan
2. We have diplomatic ties and we have plenty of branches of british colleges but you guys always bully us calling undemocratic.
3. There are millions of EPL fans living here

1.Soon to be the independent city state of London

2. They're dependant on our services and will divert attention + funds from important issues to insure we're prosperous and ours needs come first

3. Lazy and inchorent ramblings up north perverted hills people in the west we are the only thing worth mentioning down south.

2. Their country used to own our country, but now we pretend to be independent for some reason although the USA owns our country now.
3. Somewhere between pond scum and Stephen Hawking.

Is there much historical stuff, and comfy places to stay? Where would you recommend?

Still have the queen at least :)

1. France

2. "Allies" aka "ennemies who haven't declared war yet"

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have my eye on you

We supply them with memes and they supply us with tea.
And British thiccs.

>1: your country
Port of Gal
>2: what sort of diplomatic relationship does your country have with the UK?
Oldest military alliance. Mutually beneficial trade of port wine, tea, fish and royalty.
>3: what do your country's people think of the UK?
Most people, including myself, think you're pretentious and that you think you can do whatever you want.

Thing is, you probably can. I for one am past the pink map debacle, and would help England out if needed, out of respect. You've done more good than bad, and I'm glad we were on the winning team, even if we didn't get to the end of the match.

Feck Off.
^Everything summed up right about there desu
What is it about ye bastards and thinking ye own every bloody island ye see?

>Well 99% of us are from the UK

Bogan education

We should ally with Germany next time round

the british isles must be united under one flag
t. half irish

Hello fellow resident of the British Isles

>Vulgaria
> No idea.
>Bad weather and ugly women.

1. flag

2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–12)

3. like everyone else we're in love with the handsome british middle-class stereotype and think the lad culture is pretty funny

Bad relationships

Normal peoples see you as pirates and perfidious. Podemos voters love your country on the other hand.

I will admit, you get to enjoy the working class hooligans on package holidays.

Brits put the silver and gold you stole from Indians to better use. You spics would have wasted it on soccer stadiums and lowriders.

1:Japan
2:Anglo-Japanese alliance
3:ManyJapanese think that British are gentlemen

nah

Flag

We protect them from everything and when we're in war they send some of their guys to get involved

Some women think their accent is sexy, a lot of us see them as a step up from how we see French, but still extremely feminine and flamboyant, only instead of horny they're despicably arrogant.

1. >
2. literally nothing besides trade deals
3. not hated, not adored.

good lad

why share when they are ours by right???? fuck them

bokuno flagu

It's like a father son thing. The teenaged years were rocky, but we're good now

Y'all basically another state. The only Europeans with your balls still intact.

>>Some women think their accent is sexy,
Reeeeally depends on which accent, them motherfuckers have wildly different accents valley to valley.

good, don't come here