Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

>white Americans
Why are unicorns so good looking?

Because they're not pure anglo, they're mixed.

I appreciate the compliment. I don't know if it's true. I suspect immigrants in general are made of tougher stock.

My dad's parents were both German immigrants who came over in their teens. My mom's grandparents were German and Scottish immigrants who came over in their 20s.

I have to say, it takes a lot of balls to just pick and leave your country with just a suitcase while you're in your teens. He ended up with almost $2 million in the bank when he died. My dad was valedictorian of his high school class and graduated cum laude from Washington U.

Not bragging, as I'm 2nd generation and those are typically the start of the decline.

This is why immigration is actually a process of weeding out the weak. You have to choose to take the plunge and the risk involved.

ymmv.

Stupid brits, this is how she really looks like. Americans are some of the ugliest people you will ever meet caked with layers and layers of makeup

being attractive means you will receive better tips from the customer, and it lowers your chances of getting shot. it increases your evolutionary fitness in many ways.

delete this

She's still cute. Come on, admit it. That would still be something nice to wake up next to in the morning light. Morning breath or not.

I actually like her better without the makeup

Am I the only one who isn't extremely disturbed by this pic.

wtf I love taylor swift now

srs I actually came into this thread to talk shit about """""""white""""""""" americans but now I can't

wow

white americans have more diversity so people look more unique, i would say scandis are generally better looking though even if they are generic

white americans might have a chance at one of the most attractive countries if we werent so fat tbqh

Not at all.

If you've ever picked up a chick from a night club or party and then saw her without her makeup in the morning you understand that between beer goggles and makeup it's all a huge game.

If a woman is attractive without makeup and she likes you, marry her. Or at least keep dating her.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with your country, your girls are either goddesses or trolls, and there aren't enough of the first ones.

white american female

all the best ones moved to america

Class divide is the real answer desu

nvm, fucked up palate, subhuman/10

this
poor people are UGLAY and continue to breed shitty ugly babies because they aren't as mobile and don't have as much choice of partner due to poverty

it's literally a country of 300 million

media emphasizes the pretty ones

there you go mr britbong

>implying americans look better than Scandinavians
>mfw

americans are all disgusting and fat and have bad morals

im dating two women right now that are both better looking than her desu

Scandi and Dutch women are the best lad, but I'm biased towards any tall pale blonde with blue eyes.

But Americans are not white

Asians look better.

t. Li Chang

Fuck
Off
Chuck

Bloody auto correct

Americans are a weird mix of European and 1/1,200,000th Indian

Why are people obsessed with this overrated bitch? She is a 5/10 even with all that makeup on

Tylor Swift is an ugly flat cunt.

Stay jealous ugly slags

adverse selection from huge population, better food than brits, lot's of make up and fancy clothing

PUFFY VULVA

taylor swift is buttfuck ugly, i could walk out on the streets and see hotter women in 5 minutes holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you, you are even worse than those waifu fagging 2d virginlords 2bh

>being this jealous that you aren't a beautiful pure American woman

i want to lick taytays butthole until my tongue goes numb
then fuck her

lol not your heritage, Egyptians that built the pyramids are genetically akin to Greeks not Negros,

What?

Sure it was Chuck

Egyptians (from that time) are from the Haplpgroup
E1B1 which makes them look like Greeks and Jews not Blacks,

>a literal table
>good looking
nice fetish bro

No actually they looked more like modern day Ethiopians and Somalis.

Pic related, mural found in the tomb of pharaoh Seti I. Pictured from left are a Libyan, a Nubian, an Asiatic, and an Egyptian. Look at that Egyptian, with his nut brown skin. He looks totally Greek, amirite?

woah, that actor

where has he been all these years?

yeah cause the mummified head of seti i TOTALLY looks like a negroid

>he thinks Ethiopians and Somalis are Negroid
>he still uses outdated racial categories

>he appropriates other races achievements to feel good about his own race.

Why are they depicted as dark skinned in Egyptian art then?

TayTay is a cute, she should eat more though

Actually that's what you're doing my friend. I don't really subscribe to terms like "negroid" or "caucasoid" but even in the earliest, most racist classifications, Somalis, Ethiopians and other Horner were never considered Negroid.

Well Egypt was kinda multiracial, too. So you had mediterianian looking people and nignogs. But the ruling class seemed to have been more light skinned.

Can you point me to proof please

Because whites have the most attractive features

why does she have literal fingol eyes? she doesn't look white

>im dating two women right now
How do you swing this?

Ladies

The British and slavs are just ugly. Luckily they are a minority in the USA.

T H I C C

>This thread again

normans vs. anglo-saxons

I've been all over the world and I definitely concluded white Americans to be the best looking people. Most people would say slavic or scandi countries but Americans are so damn beautiful

No idea why though

>I've been all over the world
>That flag
>That assertion

Taylor Swift is very overrated but so are your women.