Im sorry for being brazilian

im sorry for being brazilian

Other urls found in this thread:

internetworldstats.com/stats2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should be sorry for being an weeb and animefag. There is nothing wrong about your nationality.

You should be sorry for not being South Brazilian. There is nothing wrong with Germanic heritage.

Ok user no problem all is gona be daijoubu

What's wrong with Brazilians? If you have an internet connection you're better than 75% of your country.

dont worry OP i still like you :3

>Canadian education

I HATE brazil!

It's true though, just like Mexico. If you can afford an internet connection you're better than 75% of Mexicans. That's why Mexican posters are bro-tier but Chicanos are not.

YOU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS NATION AND SOCIETY! PLEASE KILL YOURSELF! SACO DE BOSTA! PEDI DESCULPA PRA GRINGO NA PUTA QUE O PARIU!

I want to cum inside a Brazilian girl and give her a white son!

Stop kidnapping white kids Chang

But user.. 90% of the population here has fucking internet.

Why? Outside of Cred Forums Brazilians have a reputation of being nice people abroad.

me too user, me too

>Mexico has approximately 59.2 million Internet users representing 49.2% of the population
>internetworldstats.com/stats2.htm

Mexico plz, if you couple that with having decent enough English skills to post here and reasonably fast internet you've surpassed most your country. Congratulations.

Thanks, Canada is truly an ally.

>Brazilians have a reputation of being nice people abroad.

Because we want to fuck foreign white girls to brag about it to our friends back home and share pictures of pink vagina in whatsapp with friends.

This is big pride of Brazil. In 80s and 90s, Brazilian women fucked gringos and bragged about it, now it's Brazilian men's turn.

wtf i love brazil now

Who knows, many Mexican Americans don't exactly make it a big deal when it comes to background representation like yours truly. You would be surprised how many "Chicanos" bear the american flag when they shitpost.

wtf i love brazil now

what the hell, man
why are you posting pics of my gf