Aids

I live in a third world country, don't affect me

No-go zones, gang violence etc..

Pero Argentina es uno de los paises más desarrollados de América del Sur

Technology
Space programs

chinese food

>Positive impacts of multiculturism
i don't know all the chinese and southeast asian brides are caring their half korean kids at their apartments and english teacher whites are teaching at their schools and hagwons so we are basically seperated in our society

Multiculturalism has made it so immigrants have no need to assimilate. It needs to fucking stop.

Also multiculturalism =/= Indian and Chinese restaurants

the only positive thing about multiculturalism is literally food
nothing else

Abundant cheap labor that don't know or care the first thing about worker's rights.

I think cuisine has a lot of pro's other than deliciousness
it gives you an opportunity to interact with other cultures and people who you generally wouldn't
I thought afghans were all Osama's till I went to an afghan restaurant.
also festivals are a great excuse to get out and socialize

Hiv

>Pero Argentina es uno de los paises más desarrollados de América del Sur
wew

That's not a positive unless your a rich business owner.

Si, pero es tercer Mundo, como Finlandia.

>more tax to gov
>citizens enjoy more benefits and social living standards improve

Bueno, en este caso todo depende de punto de vista. Comparando Argentina con el resto de los paises de aquella parte del mundo sinceramente se puede decir que es un paraiso.

Third world immigrants may get improved living standards for no cost in the years before the country collapses

Spain is a third world country.

Correlation does not imply causation, a slightly larger overhead to avoid bad publicity/boycots by SJWs, profit from tax breaks or cater to niche markets through loss leaders may all be part of profitable financial strategies without disproving that a diverse team is necessarily better than one made up of the best posibly available profesional for each position. While this later strategy may result in diverse groups it doesn't follow this would always be the case or that this diversity would actually reflect the population.

...ha dicho el mexicano

Shit, I clicked reply because I thought it was a picture of Trianon and I wanted to tell the OP to get the fuck out of here and crawl back into the cunt of his whore of a mother and now I look silly

It keeps the foreigners separate so that they're easier to remove.
The stains can be washed out of Australia's White tapestry, so long as they remain distinct.

>wanting to assimilate non-Whites
Enjoy Brazil, you fuckwit.

The strong survive the eventual downfall.

Cheap labor is awesome for anyone but the workers. Companies stay in your country while keeping their products at reasonable prices.

What's the alternative? Segregation?

Food

India-tier Sweatshops using up gypsies and africans in the ruhrpott when?

I guess these teams are more diverse because they are picking the best they can get, no matter where they are from.

We aren't doing so on a larger scale though, our government even admitted that about 90% of the migrants are useless for our labor market. There is also a difference between having a few top managers in your country and irreversibly changing its entire demography.

Foreign cuties, authentic foreign foods.

Isn't most of our cheap labor already done by migrants? Though I am not sure wether or not this is profitable, considering the cost in welfare.

asian waifus