Be slavshit

>be slavshit
>be shitty parents
>children get taken away by supreme norwegians

aaaaaaahh.. Those sweet sweet eastern european tears.

I think we will start exporting slav butthurt soon

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/tsjekkias-president-sammenligner-norsk-barnevern-med-nazi-program/a/23391791/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krzysztof_Rutkowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodnariu_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
rt.com/news/sweden-russian-children-mother-slams-authorities/
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/russian_child_ombudsman_finland_engaging_in_juvenile_terror/7631016
rbth.com/news/2016/09/21/russian-diplomats-urge-solution-to-new-child-dispute-in-finland_631955
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_437474&feature=iv&src_vid=cFr73UfyVR4&v=RuTRpImA5eM
youtube.com/watch?v=5NosF-zuJpc
rt.com/news/196532-norway-remove-child-tooth/
youtube.com/watch?v=n-KgbEI2ue8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll probably take your oil

The government knows what it's doing. Stop questioning it.

They got their kids back like 4 months ago though.
Luckily they moved back to Romania.

we will send commandos to take them back like last time

Perfedious, infertile, snownigger, child thief.

>be germanic
>100 trillion sandniggers in your country
>kick all white slavshits out, destroy young families and beat up innocent people

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/tsjekkias-president-sammenligner-norsk-barnevern-med-nazi-program/a/23391791/
Czech president Miloš Zeman comparing the Norwegian child protection service with Heinrich Himmler's "Lebensborn" program.

sweden has the best roads in the world
you cant prove me wrong

>infertile
Really made me think.

sweden is located at the asshole of the world

t. goebbles
stop being so butthurt and jelous of swedes lol

why are slavs so easily susceptible to conspiracy theories?

go back to your containment thread disgusting snowniggers

I am a Greek

Flora moen

aaaaaahhh don't stop! keep those tears flowing. mmmmhh!

reminder
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krzysztof_Rutkowski

I really don't see how we are supposed to take that even remotely seriously.

What's next? That our police force is kind of like waffen SS? That being a Slav in Norway, is just like being jew in Aushwitz? That our prime minister is basicly the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler himself?

In Norway do as the norwegians

I hope Arabs breed you out of existence.

Being a religious conservative nutcase will not get you far in Norway

They use to steal women, now they steal children

No, but taking kids away from their parents under any excuse than the parents are drinking, taking drugs, beating or sexually harrassing the children asks for Norymbergy of sort desu

Can somebody tell me what this is all about? I'm not sure what's happening.

>Slavs go to nordland
>slavs have culture of corporal punishment for kids, like anglos
>nords are super anti-corporal punishment and will take away kids
>some Slavs are also subhuman trash
>nords take away children from slav parents
>slav dumb and into conspiracy in general, decide nords be racis child thiefs
>shitstorm abused by politicians to get vote from dumb slavs co-citizens in slavlands
>nords call us dumb on internet

Dont play slav victim. Norway do it to anyone who abuse children, many norwegians too

I don't care if the victims are slavs or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodnariu_case

Our roads are better.

>slav dumb and into conspiracy in general, decide nords be racis child thiefs

K E K

Where can I read about this?

From what I read you also stole the family of some Arabs and an Indian couple.

Why are Norwegians so barbaric?

>stole the family of some Arabs
you're probably referring to Khalid Skahs kids

it was a private initiative to take them back to Norway, the government wasn't involved, but that guy didn't have custody of the children anyway, their mother had

Stay mad slavgays

I am a gamer

the future of nordicks

But why do you adopt slavshit larvas, gentlemen?

Dr Pavel, I'm gamer.

To Westernize them and make them hate their own country

Stay mad

Zeman is notorious for his controversial anecdotes and drunk antics. He has no real power (his office is only ceremonial) and no one takes him seriously.

Once he was so hungover after partying at the Russian embassy the previous night, he almost vomited over the Czech crown jewels.

What's up with Norwegians kidnapping kids?

Kek what a lad

Your country has no culture, your youth barely even speaks Norwegian anyways and you will be swamped by refugees soon,

You want to make them hate their country because you already hate your own. You are soulless monsters. I unironically hope you all die.

>live in literal dumps
>no jobs; just petty crime and begging
>refusal to put child through school in either home country or country of ILLEGAL residence

The gypsies should click their heels together and go back to Romania if they don't want their kids to get snatched by the scandinavian authorities.

Edgy

>>>/alokal.eu/

It's the same here. Slav media butthurt is delicious.

>be infertile norwegian
>mad that slavs have beautiful white children
>kidnap them and blame them for mistreating them
lmao I actually know a lithuanian couple who got their kid taken away( they were both blonde and their child also blonde)

this is a great thread

Proud of being a literal Nazi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

kys

t. butthurt untermensch

>be Nordic
>have a black grandchild

makes you think

yes Norwegians you are doing a good job
If you abuse your child in any way you shouldn't be a parent

What's the fuss all about? If someone abuses his child he obviously shouldn't be allowed anywhere near him.

You're not unironically from a ''family'' who believes in corporal punishment and bullshitted you beating your kid is the norm aren't you guys?

Remember kids, smelly middle aged Arabs marrying 12 year old girls is a-okay, but if an Eastern European couple can't afford to buy their kid an iPhone 7 on release then it's child abuse punishable by law.

Gotta love the Nordick double standards.

>smelly middle aged Arabs marrying 12 year old girls is a-okay
that's interesting, tell me more about my country

>bullshitted you beating your kid is the norm
It IS the norm literally everywhere except Scandinavia

>norwegian newspapers calling him "rambo"

Hahaha maybe in your dysfunctional family. I'm sorry your ''parents'' didn't love you.

Same here. Fucking subhumans lmao,

get with the program or get out, our laws apply in our lands

Why norwegian kids won't simply blackmail their parents they will tell child services they are treated like shit if they won't buy him PS4 or something? If I was Norwegian I would blackmail every single family daft enough to adopt me.

>our "land"

you are a non cuntry, budget danes

this thread:

>salty slavs
>smug nordics

If you wanna keep your kids you should start by taking care of them properly; alternatively moving back to a country where it's okay to treat them like cattle.

You're already adopted. Why wouldn't they return you once they realize you are such a huge cunt? I mean it's not like you can't do it with biological children too.

Any videoes of his antics? with subtitles? Seems like a top lad!

I'm grateful my parents beat me up when I deserved it. I'm going to do the same to my children so they don't grow up to be entitled little shits or - even worse - leftie binary scandicucks like the OP

Congratulations you are friends with child molestors

What's going on? Why is Norway asspained again?

I'm not surprised at all some bydło from a commieblock with 2K wage is thankful for being treated like shit. Don't forget to also talk about le slavic brotherhood and eat shit out of Ivan's ass while you're at it.

>he thinks scandinavian courts operate based on hearsay alone

Kek.

This.
>immigrate to norway
>ignore local laws
>start to whine about muh nazi norwegians in their old country.
You guys should just kick out anyone who do this

It's their default state

>be slavshit
>living in norway
>fucking your women
meanwhile you are posting on an anime image board

Someones projecting hard

Stay mad leftcuck

No, seriously, what's happening? I don't follow european news. Something fun?

Norwegian child protection services yanked some kids from some slav family living in Norway that treated them like shit. Said family seems to have gone back to where they came from to start shit about Norway's government stealing their kids.

What Slavs? Poles?

Some romanians, apparently. The children were returned to the family pending a proper investigation. They fucked right off back to Romania because they realised they'd get shat on legally for beating their kids.

And since fucking when Romanians are Slavs you idiot?

Lithuanian, indian and romanians basically..

Norwegian Child Services cant comment on ongoing cases so when the parents go home to their media and say that they were behaving nice and norwegian authoreties stole their children because of some conspiracy then there are no one to refute it.

>romanians
>slavs
sven...

Not a single of those groups is Slavic lmao

>Lithuanian, indian and romanians
literally none of these are Slavs
>Norwegian education

I wasn't the one who called them slavs the first time; the norwegians did. I hadn't checked the specific case out before then. Yuropoors are yuropoors.

I see norwegian education system is highly competent.

>Lithuanian, indian and romanians
Some slavs you got there

So why were the children abducted?

This has been happening for years now, russians get their children taken away cos they beat and molest them. Then they go to russia and start crying about it in newspapers.

>Come to Norway
>Fuck without condom/Don't care about pull dick out in right time.
>No need to worry about child consequences
Sounds perfect. Starting learning Norwegian.

>fingol fantasies

But it's literally true;

The case in the pic was about a romanian/norwegian adventist (or some other christian cult, can't remember 100%) family that had their kids taken away from them by the norwegian CPS. They didn't comment about it as the case was ongoing, but the father's romanian brother spread the news, and basically said that their kids had been taken away from them for bringing them up as christians. This blew up in Romania and in adventist groups all over the world. The problem was that this wasn't true. The real reason was that they took their kids because they beat them. In the end they ended up getting their kids back, and they moved to Romania instead.

This isn't the first time the norwegian CPS has been in the spotlight outside of Norway though. There was a czech case and an indian one that got a lot of attention in their home countries. Also numerous polish, lithuanian and russian ones that was followed by some conspracy theories about stealing eastern european kids for whatever reason.

bitch we get these news every year, and they are from russian media.

but we are from india
stop calling us slavs snownigger

And Romanians are related to Slavs how exactly?

while they are surely cases where they beat up kids, they sometimes take kid unlawfully

also there was something with how foster care is really great business

Why are getting your news from Russian media, Pekka?

the link is in this thread
rather disgusting

notice how all the shitstains mention molestation, as if its what they do to those toddlers themselfs

probably his way of trying to be cultured.

Our media likes to report your shitty propaganda stories about finland in our shitty media.

I'm not OP. I only explained to you that, indeed, this mostly comes from slavic countries.

I don't think I ever saw a single news story about Finland desu

if you're willing to not feed muslim kids pork just don't give away ours to perverts in these types of situations and no one will care

I dont give a shit what you've seen.

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/russian_child_ombudsman_finland_engaging_in_juvenile_terror/7631016

rbth.com/news/2016/09/21/russian-diplomats-urge-solution-to-new-child-dispute-in-finland_631955

Try not to drug, molest and beat your children ok?
Or if you have to just stay in russia.

Sounds like they did it because they were giving them a Christian upbringing

>Norway
>no culture

Hahhahahhah (You)

He's actually kinda right.
Compared with Spain, France, Italy, England, Germany and even Portugal your country is quite the insignificant one.

>but m-muh vikings

Pirates and raiders, my history

Another way is for less shitty parents to come here.

I'm for more scrutiny of our CPS though. they have a lot of power.

Sure, if hitting your kids is a christian upbringing.

I want to live in Norway as well, please adopt me.

Slaves on suicide watch

Let's face it you were pretty much slav tier until you lucked out with oil. What is this glorious norse culture you always mumble about? Some fucking straw huts? Look at what mediterrean civilizations achieved while the rest of europe was living in shit and engaging in petty tribal warfare.

But the kids were returned to the parents so obviously nothing bad happened. So either you did it because they were given a Christian upbringing our because you were looking to sell the kid to foster parents like the nazis did to you

>portugal
>relevant
>GDP per capita almost equal to that of Botswana

Why are you so mad and how is my linguistic group magically responsible for the deeds of some Poles?

>the two older daughters told investigators they were physically punished as they were taught that "God punishes sin"
>Pentacostals
I didn't know yuros had these freaks.

Something bad could have happened, and they still were returned. The parents admitted to hitting the kids.

Portugal discovered Japan you fuckin dumb snownigger.
If it wasn't for us you wouldn't have anime to watch because we made a treaty with Japan. We gave them guns and they gave us those sweet anime and manga

We got some adherents of your weird cults here, and of course have some of our own.

Stay mad, we'll keep taking in your bastard children ;)

>Christian upbringing

this should be illegal tbqh

Truth be told, if i remember correct Norway was better off than Sweden and Finland even before the oils.

>Norway
>written in english

ISSOU

Stop stealing children, what is wrong with you? Or finns are incapable of procreating?

Kek

If parents beat their kids, then they don't deserve to be called parents.

Children aren't property, that's why their rights must be protected.

I hate living in this shithole where people have attitudes like in the Middle Ages. Our CPS is shit and can't protect children.

Fuck Eastern Europe.

>if you're willing to not feed muslim kids pork

Right so no actual sexual abuse. So then what was it. The Christian upbringing or stealing kids like the nazis did to Norwegians

Though Norway would probably be well off without the oil at this point, they were definitely not better off than the rest of Scandinavia back in the day. They lack the extensive lumber and ore industry of Sweden and the agriculture of Denmark.

Our country, our laws.
Learn some respect or stay out fucking bydlo.

Slovakia is in the EU. Move the fuck away, my friend.

>what is trade

So when will you guys go after Muslim kids

What did norway trade before they discovered oil besides fish

Respect stealing children? You truly are mongols ffs. Memes were true after all. What a shithole.

>Right so no actual sexual abuse. So then what was it.
Hitting their kids? How difficult is that to understand.

Is this where you tell me that a spanking is harmful to kids

>literally forcing other people's children to become your-wife's-son-tier kid

Subhumans who can't discipline their children without beating them shouldn't be parents

one little spank to kid is savage-tier, duh!

soon

cheese slicers
>What a shithole.
t.russia

>sweden encouraging more immigration
Dont you have enough?

Well, hitting your kids isn't allowed here. In any case, hitting can be more than spanking.

nobody asked your whores to migrate here.

Wait there is a banner in french

agree, but it seems that your CPS categorize spanking as beating child into blue

A biff to the back of the head is not bad especially compared to what kind of shit foster kids go through

No one in their right mind would migrate to fingolia.

we had one of the biggest merchant fleets in the world for example, and I thin you underestimate how much lumber we actually sold as well.
Did you know that Amerstdam is literally built on Norwegian lumber?

WE

true dat, stay away shits
we're full you see.

And half of the population of Norway left to go live in America so it wasn't good. Let's not pretend like it was

Not sure that one little spank is more dangerous than touching open fire for example, or hot iron, like I did when I was kid.

If you can't punish or discipline your children without resorting to physical force you're literally a nigger.

I'm not saying Norway was poor as shit, I'm just saying you weren't quite as well off as Denmark and Sweden pre-oil.

A metric fucktonne of Swedes migrated aswell. The late 1800s weren't very fun in Scandinavia.

And no one in their right mind would want to live in your africa -tier shithole country. Your countrymen seem to agree

I don't get why you try to downplay violence to your kids. Must it really be sexual violence before it's bad in your eyes?

I know i was going to post some of the anti immigration propaganda your government made to keep people in Sweden if you tried to say otherwise

it was like that for most europeans, but by european standards at that time, Norway had an average economy compared to its neighbours, neither the poorest or the richest

those who dont spank their kids become most equal country in the world. check mate

also is there any statistics for how kids are spoiler by each country? im just curious

I don't speak fingolian, post human language.

No some kids are just unruly if you don't give then a smack one in a while. No one here is saying it's ok to give then black eyes or hold their hands over a stove fire playing with matches. And you are just trying to avoid what i said earlier. Were they taken easy because of a Christian upbringing or stealing kids like the nazis did to Norwegians

>I'm not saying Norway was poor as shit, I'm just saying you weren't quite as well off as Denmark and Sweden pre-oil.
>this meme again

Russhits are the largest immigration group here

Lol, keep dreaming

> le thin hair chin man
epik meymey pekka

Well, they also flood their countries with immigrants and their capitals turn into European rape capitals.

>No some kids are just unruly if you don't give then a smack one in a while

Not true. I understand you sometimes have to physically stop your kids from being shitheads, but you don't need to hit them in the process.

No need to dream when you got facts :^^)

So avoiding my question why are you okay with your government stealing kids to sell to childless couples

>russians getting upset that one of their kids is taken away when there are literally thousands of streetkids in russia.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_437474&feature=iv&src_vid=cFr73UfyVR4&v=RuTRpImA5eM
he's famous even in asia

>sell to childless couples

Yeah, nah.

I have no problem with my gubmint taking away children from gypsy subhumans who don't raise their kids in a responsible manner while in my country. They live here, they should respect our laws. They are free to raise their children to become bad parents in their own countries, not in ours.

If raising your kids with corporal punishment is so great, how come slavland is so shitty?

Because of communism and corrupt leaders

>Finns are getting upset that people are disgusted by their barbaric behaviour

both directly related to childhood trauma from being abused by shitty slavs.

Oh yeah daddy I want your Norwegian, smooth cock in me.

No both caused by Germany.

Someone who migrates in some country should obey that country laws, but it ABSOLUTELY doesn't mean that when goverment take off children -- it's good. IN ANY CASE ITS FUCKNIG RETARDATION, NO ONE EXCEPT PARENTS SHOULD CHOOSE THE WAY TO RAISE AND EDUCATE CHILDREN

>apparently they were disgusted by slavshits bad behaviour
>since they had to take their children away

I agree, there are no destructive ways to raise children, it's just a matter of preference.

:polish homo is here

abandon thread

yes i enjoy having retards around who were raised by retards

Ofc there are destructive ways too, but goverment shouldn't define what way is destructive and what isn't.

You guys demonstrate classic communist view on things, it isn't coincidence that term "nordic socialism" exists: communists always find way to justify goverment invasion in private family life

I think they should. Remember Barnevernet doesn't interfere unless it's serious, and most of the people they take away kids from are norwegians. We just don't steal children, we take them away from people who can't take care of them.

you are wild mongols, idiot

this is how Europe would look now without germans
youtube.com/watch?v=5NosF-zuJpc

see

Nice i am ukrainian slav mmmm i love polish russian girls i think i will try now fucking Swedish Norwegians girls mmmm then i am gona drink vodka and Get Drunk then i will start to beat ther kids to death hahaha the Norwegians will come take the slavic viking kids i will left the Norwegians slut With 4 kids alone and fly back to mother russia and isreal happy as fuck now in Norwegia i have half slavic viking kids thet will never gona see ther master race young father :) i will go to my polish gf agnieszka kiss her and fuck her all day and make a new kids With her hahahahaha hahaha haha and i will never beat them a will love them and never drink wodka and we will have a happy life :) fuck Norwegians kids fuck you Norwegia i hope a lot of slavs will do it to :)

C....can you take korean children too?

Like... child which is age 20 I mean... p..plz?

Making sure kids are not abused is not communism.

Lel, you are so fucking retarded that cant even understand my thoughts. Maybe my english is so bad, idk

rt.com/news/196532-norway-remove-child-tooth/

No he is just delusional. Your English is fine

hmmm....

>hurr durr it's literally communism if CPS actually does its job
>it's unfathomable that beating your children is illegal

It's literal communism if you shoot your wife and start raping your children and police shoots your ass. Private family life should be respected.

Yes it's wrong for goverment to interfere when russians are beating and raping their children.

t. beat your kids daily christian church

I'm pretty sure only retards can understand your thoughts
i was right

Sorry not part of the church of Finland

Tell me this fucking fag cute norsk why should a master race slav from rus should come to your Shit boring snow Niger Oslo place and wana be a loser Norwegian what did a slavic brother lost in Norwegia thet soon gona be swedan russian working on thet :) ?? ????? ???
I think you fucking pussy fag Norge scum you should come to cold mother slavic russia thet have the most of barbaric kultur in the world so you can see what life is russia Ukraina belarus poland fuck the rest you just a pussy weak cute guy you are dead your pepole are dead your pepole are boring and kind and happy your pepole are weak you dont have gets varg vikernes said in his channal fuck Norwegia varg vikernes said he love us the slavs and you dont have power any more your black metal is Shit now russia and poland have best black metal shows and acts soon Norwegia will die the Jews are working for thet to kill your agly race the arab will rape you your young kids us they doing in Finland and swedan to your womens and you will sit and watch and be angry but thets all you can be your women soon will leave you they need a strong guy not some mouse nord they need a barbaric guy they will leave you soon :) you gay in russia Norwegians will be treat like a Nigers and muslims :)

Pic releted a russian master race barbaric guy we are the Vikings now you just a Niger for us thet soon will be killed be us

Fucking sisi fuck norwegians i dont know if i should fight you or i should fucked you ????

hey norwegians, i am death squad of my own, wanna settle in the shittiest no go-zone with durkas and start acting full gopnik hooligan mode(i will keep myself weaponized no worries ples). rate the plan and gibe advices
youtube.com/watch?v=n-KgbEI2ue8