/sino/

哥哥好呀 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKIeZt7rs70
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y2tYWxlgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw genetic tests show that I'm 60% Southern Chinese/Hmong and less than 40% Altaic

CHING CHOOOOOOONNGGGGG

>mong

満州族is maser race
漢族 out!

Malaysian sino Penis is the largest of the sino peoples

proofs?

>満州
滿族, 傻逼.

then han chinese is laser race
manchus get btfo

I am a shy boy, so I can't show you

LIU BIP NIAO MAI
FU SHI WAI LAAAAAAAA

wut

western jews controlled the kmt and manchus?!

kissinger and nixon were the ones who gave hundreds of billions of dolars to mao and commie china to jumpstart their economy

You're reading a bit much into a lighthearted cartoon. But that is what Chinese commie propaganda will have you believe.

manchus all became han. they have nothing to do with you japs

Cool thread

We need more sinophones to actually make it work.

I don't speak chinese sadly.
But I like chinese literature

Are we talking 三毛 or 三國 here?

I don't know.
I lack even the basic grasp on these characters

It's a way to ask if you like classical or modern Chinese literature.

Classical.
Confucius,some short stories and a few poems.
Beautiful.
Completely alien,yet still the same as the western.

You'll love Mencius if you like Confucius, it's less dry and actually has arguments.
Work on learning characters if you truly want to enjoy the poems, they're just incomplete without the visual aspect and wordplay.

Spoken Chinese is a awful but written Chinese is the prettiest alphabet in the world

It doesn't sound that bad when Taiwanese and Southeast Asians speak it.
Beijing and Manchurians accents are pretty nasty, I'll give you that.
>Chinese is the prettiest alphabet in the world
That's why the Chairman simplified it. Pretty things are bourgeois.

>this dutch faggot thinks he'll be able to fuck this chink slut

kek

You don't get it.
>哥哥好呀
Is what hookers and scammers say on wechat. They use pictures like that when doing so.
I am way to stingy for hookers, so I admit I have no chance with her.

how to find hookers on wechat now? i know nearby but the majority of people on there are sellers or scammers

Just use the 'people nearby' function and hope for luck.

>when Taiwanese speak it

This is so true, Taiwanese Chinese sounds great unlike it's Mainland counterpart, but even there there are many dialects. I imagine that the one from Beijing is the standard ugly one.

Pretty much. There is a difference between standard Mandarin and what actual Pekinese speak though, but neither sound nice.

People from Zhejiang don't sound that nasty either because their retroflexes aren't that strong.
youtube.com/watch?v=jKIeZt7rs70

Hmm, to me this sounds like Korean. It doesn't sound too bad.

Have any of you ever been to Taiwan, to work and live, not as a tourist? How is it there? Is the populace as xenophobic as the Japanese and Koreans or? I mean, I don't find it a bad thing, but if I were to live there I wouldn't want to face that bullshit, or my children to face it if I get a chink waifu.

I've lived there for two three-month periods.
>Is the populace as xenophobic as the Japanese and Koreans or?
No. There's the occassional sour grape, but they're not the norm.
>I don't find it a bad thing, but if I were to live there I wouldn't want to face that bullshit, or my children to face it if I get a chink waifu.
Just form babby with a christmas cake the locals don't want anymore and you'll be fine.

Were you studying there or?
Are you fluent in chink, speaking and such?

Also, outside of Taipei, is the remainer of the country also first-world? See, my parents were in China this year in Shanghai and Chongqing, and basically outside of the shiny city centers they've told me that it's basically the Wild West.

>Also, outside of Taipei, is the remainer of the country also first-world
It is, albeit the Southern Europe kind of first world. I doubt it will seem crappy to a Yugo. Even some of the Abbo villages ate quite developed. Kaohsiung is a nicer city than Taipei by the way, and Taichung is where you go when you don't want to pay too much for housing.

I went there to study Mandarin. Fluent is a big word, but I can manage.

Oh, so it will be fine then if it's like Southern Europe. Southern Europe is comfy.

I've heard of Kaohsiung, looks pretty and clean. The only thing I don't like about Taiwan, is that the cities are mostly on the coastline where it's hot as fuck. But even if I were to live in the mountains, it would be janky, watched some docummentaries on Discovery and such, lots of spooky critters such as centipedes.

Do not go to Taiwan if you are afraid of critters. You will meet roaches and small bird sized flies. It's just the climate, nothing to do about it.

Well, I don't give a fuck about critters in ther habitats, I just don't want the little cunts in my house.

That's going to be a challenge. Keep your place clean and don't leave any food hanging around.

post chink girl feet

Well, that's obvious.

I imagine that the Software Engineering market is strong there, that'll work in my favour. I just need to start learning Chink. It would be easier if I had a medium of interest that's Chinese (like manga/anime and jap music for Nipponese). They have no games I play, no music I listen (mostly because it's hard to find on our internet), no comicbooks, the 'dramas' are more often than not shit...

Sure.

Just find some Taiwanese friends to smalltalk on Wechat with. That's more useful than entertainment media anyway.

Yeah, that's the best way but that would entail that I already know SOME Chink in order to speak with them.

Any online/free resources you recommend?

>wechat
LINE that is, but this is the 哥哥好呀 edition after all.

I actually recommended taking a paid class. Learning Chinese is hard, especially the early stage. You need a lot of discipline for it, and taking classes provides some of the structure you need.

>It doesn't sound that bad when Taiwanese and Southeast Asians speak it.
>Beijing and Manchurians accents are pretty nasty
So much this
t. studied chinese in Taiwan

I haven't seen any Chinese
Is they really?

Go to a Chinese restaurant tonight, the staff is real.

Any Chinese in Cred Forums??

沒有, 4ch太黃太暴力.

Southern Chinese languages/"""dialects""" by themselves as well as Vietnamese are that most disgusting sounding garble in the world

but for some reason, when they speak mandarin, it comes out qt sounding

Kind of like how those Northern Chinese sound much nicer when speaking English than their southern counterparts.
This video is comfy:
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y2tYWxlgA