How do we fix Europe?

And why is the answer returning to our roots and embracing pre XX. century culture?

Destroy postmodern and modern buildings. Erect new ones with architecture worth looking at - we have a thousand years worth of styles to pick from.
Limit access to American media and mock it relentlessly. Prefer the use of Classical music or national folk music over modern genres. Teach children the use of classical instruments, compulsory. Also, give them very strong national, and European identities.

In the spirit of Enlightenment, curb the rights of religious institutions, or even ban them. Turn churches into pieces of art, and destroy mosques outright as they have no place in Europe. Any form of religious extremism and superstitions should be dealt with extreme prejudice. Force immigrants to adapt to our culture or be removed - tablecloths belong on tables not women.
Usher in a new age of knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlP2oBJR_K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>returning to our roots
>destroy christianity
Pic one. Returning to our roots means a rechristianization. Atheism is ally of islam by being against christiannity.

How would you rate my City? We have not even 2% Migrants.

Also, by wanting a ban on religion, you make your atheism an extremist religious movement. So you ban atheism too ?

Yeah but what about economics

>How do we fix Europe
You can't fix what never worked

There's a reason millions left Europe and not the other way around for many decades.

Last time we had an era similar to that, it resulted in a World War and the whole of Europe has been fucked up afterwards.

Regression is a pathetic attempt to chase nostalgia.
Europes problem is indeed cultural, people feel like their countries are weak, that we can't solve the crisis that hit us, but it's all perception.
Europe is still strong, Europe is still full of countries that can write history, but we live in USAs shadow. And that ain't living.
For all it's current faults EU is the only way to break free from that shadow and make our own way again.
Look at Syria, Europe does not back a distinct faction because as usual we're playing USAs lapdog.
We don't decide the foreign policy USA does it for us.

Are you some kind of Stalinist OP?

Pretty much that.
Even more than the EU, we need a Federal Europe.

You can't turn back the clock and that you don't appreciate styles like Bauhaus or Art Deco doesn't mean they're not objectively great architectural acomplishments.

Holy fuck you're right the retard wants Stalinism kek

Return to national culture is a régression only for leftists, who hate diversity and want a brown atheisto-muslim international soviet.
There is a big convergence between leftists and muslim because both idéologies are authoritarian and internationalist.

Id even be open towards that if it werent for guys like schulz and timmerman crawling around the upper echelons.
A federalized europe should be like india and not america. (Noo, im not meaning wealth, sanitation and us being hindus with that)

Your idea of Europe never existed

Send Swedes to Somalia..

>we need a federal europe
We need string european nations and indépendant nation states.
EU and such are just internationalst constructs. It s about profit rather than people.

We literraly need a new Adolf Hitler

>never existed

Because it didnt exist exactly as that does not mean people cant strive for it tho.

if it ain't broken don't fix it

>i want my euro funding
Enjoy while it last.

If you want to get rid of Christianity then you can abandon 1500 years of your "roots"

No I don't agree. Globalization forces us to unite.
The current EU obviously doesn't work well, but european states are militarily & economicaly strong enough to have a real place on the international scene.
Our only current purpose is to serve US interests...

are not*

>destroying mosques and forcing immigrants to assimilate is somehow going to help islam
What the fuck

Millions left Europe because they wanted to cling to their stupid obsession in a world that embraced knowledge. It's no coincidence the bible belt is the biggest shithole in western lands nor that americans in general are quite dumb with a few exceptions.

No. The 20th century was a mistake.
We can only fix this if we go back to our roots. You don't fix a crumbling house from the roof. You fix it from the bottom. Also I didn't say we should subsist entirely on our old achievements. We should improve upon them - but with our past mistakes in mind.
Postmodern art is an abomination.

>deport joos to Madagascar as originally planned
>deport gypsyes to inner Asia or back to India
>deport liberals to the Arctic
>destroy disgusting mondern "artifacts"
>inprisonate corrupt/liar/criminal politicians and bankers
>send migrants home
>rehabitate the laws and orders of the NSDAP
>be happy

You just use islam as an excuse to destroy christianity which is a big part of our european identity. Of all the things I can think about (except race), we're all tied by our christian roots.
Destroying christianity is destroying european culture and people. Good for you, it is already happening and atheism works hard to do that. You should be happy with current europe and there is nothing to "fix" since it complies to your marxist delirium.
You wonder why Europe is flooded with muslims ? Because there is no wall against it. That wall is christianity and it has kept muslim hordes out of Europe since the creation of islam.

>You just use fear of islam as an excuse to destroy christianity which is a big part of our european identity.
Fixed.

Wilders last week during our state of the union. He wants to deport all criminals with a double nationality, which means all Turks and Moroccans. And calls a Turkish parliament member to be deported as well. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=MlP2oBJR_K8

the first paragraph and the second doesn't belong together

>In the spirit of Enlightenment
cancer

The enlightenment is what made Europe great bud

Sounds pretty autistic. I'd expect an American coming up with something like this.

Common, not seperating church/mosque and state is one the reasons our immigrants are that shitty in the first place.

That's a pretty good point I'd say

Not really. Keep in mind that the Enlightenment is the only era that named itself. The only good thing about it is a push for equality and popular sovereignity in governance. Everything else (MUH REASON) has already existed in Europe since at least the Middle Ages (or the "Dark Ages" as our "Enlightenment" friends tended to call it).

This is why Rousseau became such a prolific writer, and why the Romanticist movement arose after the "Enlightenment" in the first place: Rousseau poked through that "enlightened by my own intelligence", "human reason is infallible" bullshit. Just think of his essay in the Geneva essay competition. The question to be answered was something among the lines of "have advancements in human reason and accomplishment improved the human condition?". In the spirit of the age it appeared painfully obvious that the answer would be "yes", and that was probably the expected answer (in line with thinkers like Voltaire, who didn't so much think up something new as repeat what had already become mainstream opinion). Yet Rousseau won with a daring and resounding "no".

This is an unfathomably cringeworthy post.

I might even cap it to make fun of autistic euroboos in other threads.

Not really. Enlightenment was also a period of huge propaganda and political agenda and it ultimately resulted in the triumph of bourgeoisie and their liberal views during the revolution (plus the creation of the monster called "the USA").
Enlightenment isn't what made europe great, it's the opposite, it was the beginning of the downfall and decadence. Christianity is what made europe and also what made it great. Wash christianity out of europe and all you have is degenerates with pinkk hair sucking muslim dicks.

>it ultimately resulted in the triumph of bourgeoisie and their liberal views during the revolution
France doesn't count, you people are savages that are incapable of having a proper revolution without slaughtering thousands of innocent people and turning into a dictatorial shithole.

>American exceptionalism
Every time

>monster

Its nice they exist, their ideas of personal liberty and that everyone should work for his own fate are pretty awesome.
Doesnt mean we have to suck their dicks like we do now tho and some enlightenment ideals birthed some pretty evil shit.
I wouldnt reduce it on christianity alone tho, there was always something complimenting it or else christianity in the east (nestorian one for example) would have prevailed.

all that you wish to bring back, either art, architecture, music, design, etc. is deeply embedded with classical christian values and motifs, returning those things without returning to its core values, would only mean 'stylistic re-ennacment', it will lost its substance and what makes it meaningful in the first place

the example would be like you don't make classical opera or paintings based on nihilism or atheism, you based it on classical or medieval scenes, or if not stylistically based on its form

Europe needs a good war and chimpout. Europe has gotten fat, lazy and liberal and full of brownos.
One half needs to declare war on the other half, give all the brownos a gun and send them to the trenches.

>Europe needs a good war and chimpout.
Because the last two wars really helped Europe, huh. And who will be the ones to fight that war, keyboard warrior? Certainly not you, of course not. You fashion yourself one of those aristocrats who sends others to die in war because your great-great-great-great-grandmother got raped by the earl of some shithole in bumfuck-nowhere at some point.

Wow this is a post even stupider than one an American would make. Impressive

No, Ireland is not European and Ireland is neutral. We will sit by and watch and maybe let some American planes refuel here.

>We
There we go.

I fear our demographic is so brittle another conflict will shatter and doom us to be left as a barren land getting claimed by the highest bidder.

You need expendable young men to sustain a war, we dont have those..

Can we bring it back?
Baroque did not bring back roman architecture as it was back then, it interpreted it through the current lense of the culture, the same goes for neogothic and the like.

Whether its classical christian values or whatever awe inspiring madness went through europe during the 20s returning to such a foundation from our current unhingedness is indeed most important but indeed a thousand times more difficult then slapping revivalist aesthethics on us like a brand and think that suffices.

I dont think you can reduce it to religion alone though, christianity has been pretty much coopted by politics after all.

>You need expendable young men to sustain a war, we dont have those..

That doesnt comfort me one bit france.

You'll be able to die for the banker elite while muhamad moves in. Isn't it wonderful ?

Fuck off, fedora.

lolno

>You need expendable young men to sustain a war
We've gotten at this point. Literally the point where Cred Forums states that we don't have enough lives to destroy to sustain our culture. If our culture is so pathetic that it can only sustain itself by needlessly throwing away lives, I'd rather see it crash and burn.

>bla bla bla lets LARP for Europe.
pic related, it's you

>How do we fix Europe?
Give us a shot a go for 20 years and I guarantee you, we'll singlehandedly bring the birth rate up and make Europe white again.

>Russia can somehow pursue global policies
>Germany, France, and Britain can't

Are you retarded? If any of those European countries wanted to pursue global policies again, they could.

Hell, Italy and Spain could fuck around in Africa if they wanted to. It's that European countries have chosen not to get involved, not that they can't.

>Arab
Fuck off back to Morocco, scum.

The only good thing that came out of the enlightenment was the Scientific method.

Early christians behaved like muslims today, half of Europe wasn't even christian until the 800s. What are you doing with your life, user.

>Millions left Europe because they wanted to cling to their stupid obsession in a world that embraced knowledge.
Yes, it's totally for this reason and not the many wars and chronic poverty experienced by Europes underclass at the time.