Name a more useless ally than Italy was for the Axis. Germany did nothing but bail them out...

Name a more useless ally than Italy was for the Axis. Germany did nothing but bail them out, and they still turned on them in the end.

germany is way worse.

they dragged us into their silly war. Not only, in their fucked up snowniggerish mind with their superiority complex they thought they were more than sausage eating monkeys, and they tried to emulate what we did in the past (rome), declaring war on the whole world.
No wonder they got destroyed like the vermin they are.

I would backstab the shit out of krauts a thousand and more times if given the opportunity.

>I would backstab the shit out of krauts a thousand and more times if given the opportunity.
The mentality of mudskins.

Five little leaves so bright and gay
Were dancing around on a tree one day.
The wind came blowing thorough the town
Whooo - And one little leaf came tumbling down.

Still better than your third world cesspit.

Your leader inironically wanted to recreate the Roman Empire.

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT

we really wuz.

btw sorry, I won't backstab you, meine liebe :'(

Italian German alliance was never a real alliance
they just wanted an ally and got stuck with Italy because nobody was around

Actually we had quite a lot of allies in Europe.

stuff like Finland, Bulgaria and Hungary don't really matter on a large scale

neither Italy

But Hitler was inspired by Mussolini. He was Hitlers role model. Just Italy did not have the economy or industrial strength to go into such a large war when they did. If the war would have waited a few more years, Italy may have been a totally different level. When Mussolini saw Hitler running over a bunch of countries, he prematurely jumped in because he wanted to conquer some on his own. He should have waited

without japan germany would never been at war with the usa

Thailand

>Italian
>he thinks he's white

The krauts are the worlds worst allies. During their retreat from italy they were instructed to murder any Italian allies they had with them. My nonno only survived because the krauts he was with weren't complete savages

Maybe Italy in the First World War for the Central Powers, where they switched sides partway through?

I've wanted this shirt for years.

It was mainly the nips fault if the axis lost the war, Pearl Harbor was both a literal and strategic kamikaze

Actually this isn't true.

How the hell was this even fair?

/thread

Mussolini was failed by his pride, he knew that if the war actually went on he'd get his ass kicked, but he had to participate if Hitler had started the games, he couldn't just stay still and watch his ally singlehandedly fight Europe.
And besides, he did actually think the war would end soon and wouldn't escalate to such levels.

He did pay the price for it anyway, as shitalians chimmped out on him like a bunch of favela monkeys.

A
Fucking
Leaf

>this post
>that flag
everytime it gets me

They are white

guys, we were a 40 years old country with no cultural identity, no industry, nothing; not even a language. Mussolini was a faggot putting italy into a war, he was a fucking idiot.

also
still minding about why hitler attacked fucking stalin, he lost the war because of that

Germany in NATO ?

If he hadnt, Stalin would have had enough time to prepare his army and then he would have attacked.

Yes..

I've never thought I was a mud dwelling, rotten fish eating, pelt wearing, guttural sounding snownigger like you, cracker.

>it's a warcrime denial thread

Bastard argentines, I thought they were neutral, those backstabbing motherfuckers