Mfw when all the nice and colourful flags of Europe will soon be replaced by the EU flag in a few years when the EU...

>mfw when all the nice and colourful flags of Europe will soon be replaced by the EU flag in a few years when the EU becomes a sovereign nation.

>nice and colourful flags
eh

>Implying they wouldn't keep their flag as representation of their now federal state

Because that totally happens with other federal republics like the USA

Good thing that, that won't be happening to us anymore

VOTE BREXIT
VOTE SPAXIT
VOTE FREXIT
VOTE GERMIT
VOTE ITAXIT
VOTE ALLEXIT

>He lives in a unitary state and not a federation

That happens in USA but won't happen with EU. What's the problem?

All of USA states are English speaking and made of people with different backgrounds who fled their own counties to start a new life.
In contrary all of EU states have different cultural and linguistic background with thousand-year old traditions, they won't allow just to ban their flags and languages from using. What you say is just EU-phobic shit.

What about Turkrexit?

If anything shouldn't the UK be more of a confederation rather than a federation or unitary state?

Just wait until they start enforcing European or Esperanto

>This

our states have their own flags they always show off

Thank kek for meme magic desu.

May I save that Pete?

No it's too fascistic

Just transfer me five English pounds and it's all yours la.

Ok thanks, can you make a commie petete?

USA states are fake states
lines in the sand, nothing else separating them

Of course you would know this as you control the USA. WE all know that congress is merely a puppet government.

>Just wait until they start enforcing European or Esperanto
Right now they act in different way. Best example is European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages.

Frogs you better not fuck up Frexit

>Implying France isn't too full of migrants that will all vote to stay in the eu and convert it to Islam

Most of them are red, white and blue or black, red and yellow.

Each country will just be referred to as EU Province no. etc. A shame their losing their identity.

Too bad you have to change that flag of yours as well after your brexit. Is the blue going green or just white?

Even if Scotland did leave we could just invade the bastards. Also the Netherlands is the biggest meme country that pretty much never amounted to anything.

>If someone leaves us we will invade them
>EU reeee stop oppressing us in EU by letting us leave on the decision of our government

>Not an argument

Scotland wouldn't even be able to join the EU even if they did get another referendum, which they won't. Stop memespouting.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands also consists of four countries.
Plus the American state model comes from our provinces model, which each province being able to make their own laws (and each city being able to make their own laws).

>the EU becomes a sovereign nation.

They already have a joint currency, complete open borders and are moving towards a unified army.

Every country with red in its flag must leave the EU NOW

Poor Sweden.

ah yes 'nice colorful flags'

>3 stripes colored by a randomizer
>a cross

cool

The new EU will consist of Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Cyprus, Greece and Ireland.

I stand by my statement.

OK Borat we get it the flag is the only good part about your coutry

The Nordic-Hellenic Union, featuring Ireland and Estonia :^)

You see, Andrei, the big sci-fi plan is to make a Unied States of Earth. The USA was first step.
The League of Nations and UN second. What woill be 3rd, 3th 5th etc. time will show. The end goal is to make a federation of Earth.
That's probably more or less the most sensebale plan for future. The USA probably would be flagman of the Federation. Time will show.

We technically are de jure.
Back at our founding the states were considered separate sovereign countries.
This is what the civil war was really all about. Some southern states were unhappy with how the central government was running things, split off (something completely within their power), and were forced back in.
That's when the US became a single country de facto.

But it doesn't mean that in this USE of yours people will abandon their ancestral heritage and symbols like flags which are part of it. So there is nothing that contradicts with what I said.

USE will NEVER be unified state, it will be federation/confederation of countries with equal rights and confidence in their future.

And Greece

It's true, Tower of babylon destinied to fell.

I eagerly wait for the day the EU becomes a real federation.

>Not blue-yellow masterrace

You can't call yourself masterrace when your own people are willingly importing rapefugees and destroying their own country by doing so.

soon

You are fucking evil. It is not going to happen. EU will fall and you will get unemployed.

>a few refugees will destroy your country meme
Every country in the west is doing it retard.

Not to the extent that Sweden and Germany are dipshit. It's gotten to the point where they are taking in economic migrants from Sub Saharan Africa and they haven't even realized it.

>scotland has it's own flag
>but EU will suddenly absorb all it's countries into a monoculture
>despite the difference between countries being much larger
Dumb anglo poster

I thought it'd happen already

how did you do that?

Because EU has already taken over

ALLEXIT

ALL EXIT
AAAAAAAAAALL