Pretty much yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZfZKz3IWj8
youtube.com/watch?v=VQDObjkwZxg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ytu1ax-kK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes and EDM is disgusting as fuck

t. electronic music guy

Can Asians swim ? Last summer I saw two Japanese couples at the beach and they could not swim, they just sat in the shallow water and where afraid of the waist deep water.

Less so than Whites

If you were 4 foot tall, you would be afraid of the sea as well.

>nips
>cuntry surrounded by water
>cannot swim

>suddenly
>swimming lmao
it's a sign of autism that doing something totally out of context user

Just wanted to know it. It's not easy to get your hands on an Japanese in your ordinary thread.

>pic related

The dutch have started abandoning huge stadium-like EDM shit and now have gone the small grimy deephouse/techno/dnb way. Armin van Buuren/Tiesto/Hardwell/etc are mostly export products now.

you guys are founders of electronic music. The Roland drummachine and synthesizers are essential of it all and yet you still fall for this American crap

i think your sample size is too small:only two
I humbly suggest you to keep watching many more asians before making a hypothesis

I can swim

Two couples are four people though.

EDM is a meaningless word
technically this is EDM too:
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfZKz3IWj8

Just say house music if you mean generic hardwell/steve aoki stuff.

not much different when square rooted

desu I am kinda baffled this countrys young people now start to listen skrillex

>Just say house music if you mean generic hardwell/steve aoki stuff.

is edm supposed to be a specific genre or encompass all electronic dance music

here's some more EDM for you bro

youtube.com/watch?v=VQDObjkwZxg

as an island nation, swimming is in the curriculum in primary and secondary education here, so most people can swim. actually swimming has long been japan's major medal source in olympic games. hitler must have been proud of swimming skill of eastern aryans ;^)

>>Just say house music if you mean generic hardwell/steve aoki stuff.

both of them do house music
I'm right and you're wrong :)

>>>Just say house music if you mean generic hardwell/steve aoki stuff.

Most people get tired of it. Hick pretty much like EDM tho. I don't know why.

the term EDM on its own stands as an identity of current trends, a brand for marketing and a catchword for the 90s kids who are gullible to soak it up

But as a acronym its pretty much all of Electronic music those played in clubs and such. It could be House, Techno, Trance or DnB but nobody in the real scene uses this anymore just because on how tainted the letters EDM are

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ytu1ax-kK4

EDM always means Electrical Discharge Machining to me first. Really small high precision stuff.

t. machinist

Not really. There is big events but nobody refers as EDM.

There is the regular club scene : house, dance, "minimal techno", bouncers, expensive alcohol and idiots dancin in circles around the rare women

there is the underground techno scene like everywhere in Europe, with hardcore techno, tribe, hardtek, gabber, also various trance subgenres, squatting fiels, forests and abandoned building and drugs consumed more openly than in clubs.

The dubstep scene looks dead, ant the psytrance scene is growing for what I see