Men came to America in search of what we all really desire...

Men came to America in search of what we all really desire, to be left alone to get on with the really important aims of life, to build a home and raise a family, to see the fruits of their labour, to believe what they wish to believe.

It's honestly depressing to see such a pure and beautiful concept turn into what is now the modern day USA.

America's future looks even more grim- in two different ways.

Good luck, burgers. I'm sorry it had to be this way for you. You didn't deserve it.

Yeah, the debate kinda sealed Trump's fate unless he makes a really ambitious comeback.

nigga this is the gayest shit i've seen on this website all week

the debates have a very small effect on how people vote

also there's two more debates to go, i'm sure he learned a lesson and hopefully won't be baited in the other two debates

The Trump America and the Hillary America are both awful futures, user

A victory for Trump – decisive or narrow – will give astonishing powers to a lonely, inexperienced, ill-educated old man who (I suspect) is increasingly terrified of winning a prize he never really intended or expected to obtain.

He is a balloon of noise and bluster which will one day burst in a terrible explosion of disappointment and regret.
Trump is ultimately the anti-Obama – emotional, irrational, a spasm. A movement of revenge against eight long years of disastrous policies. Revenge is not salvation.

The worst part about all of this is, Trump is actually a lot better than the possibility of Hillary in the White House, which will bring war, globalism and open borders.

It's such a sorry state.

>obama literally cries during stages
>trump is the emotional one

brit logic for you

He could have done a bit better but he had to contend with an extremely hostile bunch of Clinton plant moderators.

There's a difference between displaying rational emotional, like crying at a school shooting. Or lashing out and attacking disabled reporters, women and minorities. If you're honestly saying there is no difference then I'm sorry about your IQ.

>Trump graduated from Wharton in May 1968 with a Bachelor of Science in Economics.[17][19][20]

Eh....Only a BS....would prefer a Master's, but he has plenty of experience--both good and bad...that makes up for it.

>compared to Hillary from Yale
Yeah Trump is more educated for sure

And then you realize that Hillary took the bar exam in Washington DC, but it was too hard for her so she moved to Arkansas which had much lower standards.

Then she was kicked off the Watergate Committee for unethical practices.

Then the first case she ever took as a trial lawyer was defending a guy who brutally raped a 12 year old, which she then laughed about and said the girl deserved it.

This is the problem with the campaigns. We have a shit sandwich, and are being asked whether we want ketchup or mayo on it.

And both sides have gotten really ugly, reminding us how shitty the sandwich is. And the lies! Lies, lies lies lies from both sides.

FUCK I wanted a moderate republican governor with real experience to run. I wanted Huntsman. Or even fucking Romney. But noooo... we have shit on bread.

This will likely be the lowest election turnout in history.

>Hillary from Yale
Just read over her wiki section on her education.
I can tell a good amount of it is fabricated.

Also I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but Wharton > Yale.
Wharton is for autistic business hardasses. Yale is for rich kids.

Factories were a mistake. We must become Yeoman again.

I agree man. I think Trump wanted some media exposure. There was even a quote from him where he said he thought he'd be "middle of the pack" in the primary polls.

t. woman or nu male

getting annoyed when someone says or does something stupid is not an emotional outburst

he didn't "attack" the disabled reporter, the little gesture he did when he did an impression of him is the character impression he gives anyone
true

You need proof before you start jumping to conspiracies.

You're irredimably biased against Obama and pro Trump.
You can't even see what we hate about him.

Just read it yourself you lazy shit.

Anyone who has a bachelor's degree should recognize that a law student...who gets a work study job in a campus daycare--would in no how way shape or form be conducting graduate medical research lmfao

this thread like a diamond in a sea of shit

That's not evidence... That's confirmation bias.
You haven't shown a hint of onjectivity this entire thread.

I am not that one person you have been talking to.
There are multiple people posting under American flags.

I am a grad student--whom was going to med school, but switched to law school because I don't want to get out of college when I am 40.

It is a blatant load of bullshit, I understand that it would be hard to understand why a political science major, whom then went on to law school, cannot conduct medical research--if you yourself do not have a high enough level of education. But I do, and that is good enough for me, my Chinese from.

no i can see what people don't like about him and frankly they're not people who should even vote, they are to weak and immature to get involved in politics

believe me, democracy was a mistake

No they went to America because their extremely strict interpretation of the bible was even too crazy for people 500 years ago so they wanted to go to a place where noone lives so they could live out their craziness undisturbed.

That's why the Puritans came to America. They are a pretty small fragment of all the people that have come to America.

Your future is quite grim too Sadiq.