Did your country fall for the dairy meme?

Did your country fall for the dairy meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2957223/table/tab1/
chartsbin.com/view/1491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22081694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mommy says i won't become big and strong if i don't drink my milk

Osteoporosis>manletism

Not to mention milk has a lot of estrogen and it will give a lot of teenage boys man beasts. Good thing my mom didn't allow me to drink milk when I was younger.

what cause sosteoporosis?

I'm 191cm haven't drank milk since I was a baby from mym moms tits. Also isn't it kind of weird that we are the only animals that drink anothers animals milk.

Milk apparently

proofs?

We are also the only animal that cooks meat.

We are the only animals that uses forks
>t. Jaden Smith

Milk is a replacement for the calcium or ancestors got by eating bugs and nuts in large quantities thousands of years ago. Countries that don't drink milk are deficient in calcium and a good 5-10cm shorter on average than countries that do

Do you want to eat bugs and nuts? Or leaves every day like a rabbit? Or have some delicious cheese instead?

165cm and I've drank milk every day of my life.

Through most of my childhood I drank 1L of milk daily, and I still drink milk 4-5 times a week (About 500ml per time). Always been active, never broken a bone and a radiologist once noted that my bones "looked" good.
So yes, I fell for the dairy meme

Clearly the high rate of fractures in Argentina and Italy is because they drink so much more milk than Estonia, France, and Lithuania, right? And there definitely isn't any dairy being drunk in Croatia, Serbia, Romania...

Vegans are so full of shit

Isn't physical activity the main factor? Like how astronauts lose bone density very quickly because of the absence of gravity\resistance? That's why in fatso countries, where they sit all day and drive to cover distance, their bones turn into dry crackers as the decades go by (also not building strong bones during formative years)

Only an accurate argument will work. Do you have a peer reviewed study showing that milk causes osteoporosis?

Yes. Google it.

Sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2957223/table/tab1/
chartsbin.com/view/1491

Most people here are lactose intolerant, so no.

Is lactose intolerant even real? I feel likes its a western meme.

I have never drink cow milk before reaching adulthood but I have no problem consuming it now. Same for everyone I know yet some dumb infograph say 95% of us are lactose intolerant..

Monkeys use sticks to eat insects though. Close enough

>google it
Ok, if you won't back up your own assertion.
This is the first study I found, inabout 30 seconds:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22081694

>Recently the lay press has claimed a hypothetical association among dairy product consumption, generation of dietary acid, and harm to human health....Some authors have suggested that dairy products are not helpful and perhaps detrimental to bone health because higher osteoporotic fracture incidence is observed in countries with higher dairy product consumption. However, scientific evidence does not support any of these claims.

>Observations of higher dairy product intake in countries with prevalent osteoporosis do not hold when urban environments are compared, likely due to physical labor in rural locations.

Posting two factoids next to one another doesn't make them related, retard

Is there a more patrician drink than milk?

this turns me on

>tfw I buy milk directly from a farm

I don't see any relevance in this infograph considering there isn't even an attempt to standardize other relevant factors such as exercise and vitamin D consumption.

Literally no downside to drinking milk.
>correlation does not equal causation

hate this meme
what a surprise, countries with higher medical standards have more cases

>we are the only animals that drink anothers animals milk
Not true. Pour a little milk (doesn't matter if cow, goat, whatever) in a bowl and let it on the ground outside for a day in summer. It will be gone after only one day, because cats, foxes, hedgehogs, insects, ... will have drunken it.

>he drinks milk
>not turning that shit into yogurt or cheese

You are the 5%

It's a relative, gradual thing I guess. "Intolerant" can mean as little as having to fart a little more

Hedgehogs are lactose-intolerant and will have stomach problems after consuming most dairy products, so do cats after weaning.

>165cm
kek

Osteoporosis mostly affects old women though.

And all of those countries have a shit load of old women.