How common is Incest in your country? what the people think about it?

How common is Incest in your country? what the people think about it?

Semi-common

It's not talked about too much, but a lot of people lose their virginity to one of their cousins.

Here to, cousins is ok here.

And Moms/sons and Dad/daughters have a open sexuality relationship [not sex] in poor places like "favelas".

Illegal. People think it's fucked up.

Nah jk if you don't lose your virginity to your sister you're a failure.

First line rings true here. Second line too actually.

Really makes you think.

>And Moms/sons and Dad/daughters have a open sexuality relationship [not sex] in poor places like "favelas"

This is also semi-common in the US, but it is mostly occurring in middle-class families (the few left in the country). There is an implicit appreciation for the sexual side of each other, but this is as far as it goes. A man may know his daughter is dressing in a way to get men's attention, but he lets it go because he's a man too and he likes seeing it. Some mothers are even more forward with their sons, going as far as to grope their muscles or make jokes about their attraction.

Only republicans do that.

It's not common enough.

Taboo, so fetish.

Best fetish. Not w/ immediate family though.

It's kinda taboo. Even poor People in the rural zones are not a fan of it because they think it's a sin. I really don't fear it that much, I would gladly fuck a hot distant cousin :D

Extremely common among gypsies.

Virtually unheard of among Bulgarians.

My brother is dating our cousin. They have been dating for over a decade and everyone accepts it just fine, but then again he is successful and charismatic, a guy like him could even fuck his own sister and no one would care. Now sibling incest i never saw it personally, but i heard it happening in some neighbor family, they're Polish, the guy who supposedly did it was murdered a few years ago though, so i will never find out.

>the guy who supposedly did it was murdered a few years ago though
My condolences.. May I ask why he was murdered?

Only in the North

I think it's pretty common in the south.

Not that common, but nobody cares if your banging your cousin.

Pretty common for blacks and hicks down south

Stop it with your shit memes

I lol'd

doesn't really happen. never heard of anything closer than third cousins.

>Moms/sons and Dad/daughters have a open sexuality relationship [not sex] in poor places like "favelas".
das it mane

i made out with my cousin when we were kids, i faped thinking of her when teens..

still, (prohibition of) incest is what define us as humans and separate from animals....read Levi-Strauss about Nature and Culture
Ban of incest is the only social rule that exist in all cultures of the world.

banging your cousin is not considered incest 2bh

Do you live in Northern France by any chance?

incest is fine guise

Apart from gypsies it's unheard of. Banging first and second cousins are illegal.

Not existing.
And the fact that a Brazilian asks this question proofs that you are literally monkeys

Marriage between cousins is perfectly legal here. Might be anglo-american influence ironically that most people are starting to look down on it for some reason.

in some parts is common, in Chihuahua and in rural areas more than any place

no

>semi-common

It's not common at all, you fucking nigger. Only in remote shitholes like West Virginia does it happen.

>Only in remote shitholes like West Virginia

Everywhere there are blacks, hispanics, and white trash.

My sister has a really thick ass, but I don't want to fuck her or anything.

My great-grandma and great-grandpa were first cousins.
My ex used to fuck her second cousin.
So I guess pretty common.

Very uncommon. But with Moroccans it's very common. So our government specifically warns Moroccans against it.

The only British thing we still like.