You can not deny the fact that EU superstate is better than US

You can not deny the fact that EU superstate is better than US.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/newt-gingrich-trump-would-reconsider-his-obligation-to-nato/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In what way?

It seems difficult to unite a union with many different languages and cultures

Americans>Europeans

The Americans earn more
The USA have a lower unemployment rate
The Americans have guns

Nope, except a few countries like Switzerland and Norway USA >> Europe

EU is not as unified yet so you can't really compare them but in principle yes I agree.

>EU superstate

EU is dogshit

Gay marriage is legal in the whole US
Meanwhile it's banned in some 'European' countries like mine.

your country would turn in to a meme moldova like dictatorship without eu

t. gay individual

No, I just care about social justice

better than raped by ahmed

>The Americans have guns

Wow you sure convinced me senpai

wtf i love france now

Don't forget that both Norway and Switzerland aren't in EU

Nato>Eu

EU>ES
Only when you use some sort of cucking scale. Wake up, neo, eu is literally puppet state of us, almost all european leaders are on NSA watch and nobody cares (because nobody could change situation)

truly their greatest ally

switzerland and usa both aren't part of european union

youll be okay. all the richer countries are taking most of them. and dont you guys literally already have a wall? im willing to bet that the countries that are least involved in the "humanitarian effort" during this crisis are the ones that are going to come out of it smelling like roses.

guns are good to have in certain situations. we could probably stand to have a few less, but thats how everything is over here. always a matter of all or nothing. i agree that it is certainly not a major factor of why i would choose to live somewhere though. nice digits btw

>we could probably stand to have a few less
We could definitely stand for people not telling us how many guns we're allowed to own

thats what i mean. its an all or nothing issue. im pro-gun mind you. what they should do is focus on cracking down on the black market gun trade. but they wont, they will just make it harder for the decent american citizens to arm themselves. totally fucking backwards, but hey, it wins votes

Without the UK, the EU will be much less good

they still got france and germany. but both countries are getting wrecked in this refugee crisis. and its not like they can send em all back. this is going to cause problems for many years to come.

brexit was the right decision. not for the EU, but definitely for the UK in the long run

>yet
more like never
you're welcome

>In what way?

not losing a war against vietnam for one.

I would unironically take American hegemony over German hegemony any day. Europe doesn't mean shit, it's a geographical term converted into a cultural/political one by globalists and Germans guilted out of their own national identity who want to consolidate power. As far as I'm concerned, you're just as European as I am, because you are probably white and live in what is geographical Europe. Europe has no meaning beyond that.

>I would unironically take American hegemony over German hegemony any day.

Luckily we don't face a choice between one or the other. People should stop pretending like we do.

>they still got france and germany. but both countries are getting wrecked in this refugee crisis. and its not like they can send em all back. this is going to cause problems for many years to come.

Yep. It's going to make their politics more extreme. All because they tried to be more "humanitarian" than their people were comfortable with. They've always been extreme like this.

Nationalism
Fascism
Communism

All results of continental politics

>tfw EU will probably never be replaced by a similar union with nothing but western/northern european nations in it

>Luckily we don't face a choice between one or the other. People should stop pretending like we do.
Last time the Americans demanded war (Obama wanting boots on the ground in Syria) we told them to fuck off and nothing became of it. German-dominated EU bureaucracy was an actual threat to our sovereignty.

Eastern Europeans are based, even if we only get their peasant classes here in the west. Without them the EU would be a literal caliphate.

>fucks the euro up
>takes our money then refuses to help out
>calls EU evil and fascist when it wants something in return for the billions its invested in their country

yeah hehe those eastern europeans, I'd make concessions for the poles.

Obama didn't want boots on the ground. He asked us to support the USA on military strikes (aerial and naval) against Assad. And we (Parliament) told him to fuck off.

>German-dominated EU bureaucracy was an actual threat to our sovereignty.
EU bureaucracy was a threat to our sovereignty but it's less German-dominated than people think. The France/Italy/Spain + friends block actually have more influence imo. Germany's influence is strong but it peaked a few years ago. Germans are being ignored on a number of fronts now.

Germans have been against ECB monetary easing for years and the Italian who runs German monetary policy doesn't give a shit. At the peak of the refugee crisis and since then, the Eastern Europeans have all been flatly ignoring the German-led EU plans to give refugees to everyone.

>fucks the euro up

Isn't Greece considered western europe?

fuck eu fuck america

>Germans invite invaders in
>demand that they take in some of these invaders and ensure the death of their own ethnicity within a few generations like they did
>they say no, and that's not okay because the EU contributes around 3% of their GDP apparently
>despite Germany being responsible for the sorry state of their countries in the first place

>EU bureaucracy was a threat to our sovereignty but it's less German-dominated than people think.
At the moment what I said seems like a bit of an exaggeration, but an "EU army" was only a conspiracy theory a few years ago and became front-page headlines as soon as we announced we were leaving. This was a German idea and you can see that the only people on here defending it are usually them. They might not have a dictatorial role over monetary issues or dispersion of refugees yet, but as the EU become more centralised with us gone we both know who is going to be pulling the strings.

No, they're southern europe. Those guys are fine on a personal level, but their economies are so fucked up.

EU army keeps getting pushed by Eastern Europe Russian butthurt belt though. It's not Germany's idea and it wasn't European army but European border guard and some coordination effort for joint operation by European armies.

>but an "EU army" was only a conspiracy theory a few years ago and became front-page headlines as soon as we announced we were leaving.

Nope, the "EU army" meme is as old as the EU. They have been talking about it forever and nothing serious happens because the major players have too many differences. They talked about it as soon as we voted to leave because of the symbolism. They're terrified of the EU falling apart.

The UK is usually the one blamed for blocking the EU army from becoming reality, and it's true we always vetoed it down, but that hides the real problem which is that the French, Germans and Eastern Euros all have completely different needs and attitudes.

Frogs are the only ones who have a good military in the rEU so they're never going to cede control, especially since they have French national interests overseas in Africa that the Poles, Finns etc couldn't give a shit about. The Germans are chronic free-riders who are too cosy with the Russians and hate the idea of ever using military force to do anything. The Eastern Euros understand that NATO is the only military alliance powerful enough to protect them, and since committing to an "EU Army" would dilute NATO they will never support it fully

>EU army keeps getting pushed by Eastern Europe Russian butthurt belt though.

You're mistaken or confusing lip service with actual intention. The "butthurt belt" is fully committed to NATO.

>You're mistaken or confusing lip service with actual intention. The "butthurt belt" is fully committed to NATO.
Fucking Polish ruling party now keeps pushing for European army in their whining about EU. Same was apparently said by some other v4 country. The fact is that NATO relies on USA strongly and we're feeling like they don't care too much especially with someone like Trump being around 50/50 shot as the next candidate and his policies being befriending Russian they didnu and fuck Estona might as well be Russian.

You have a point; why, those syrians aren't even TRYING to come here.

>Fucking Polish ruling party now keeps pushing for European army in their whining about EU.

Yeah, all of the EU 27 have said something similar since Brexit. It's not just your reason. What I'm saying is it's just words, they lack the cohesion or will power or even desire to make it happen.

Regarding NATO, remember that your part of Europe is NATO's biggest fans. Your leaders have seen what Germany did with Nord Stream etc. They do not trust an EU Army led by France and Germany to do anything if shit hits the fan.

You'll get some shiny "EU Army" headquarters building in Belgium, you'll get some legislation that compels you to buy European military gear over other stuff, and you'll get some nice words about unity.

What you won't get is an EU Army.

Yes, it's unworkable, but it's being pushed for anyway. It was once only talked about (and yes I'm aware such ideas have been floating about Brussels for quite a while) but is actually feasible at this point. The European public has quite demonstrably shown to the EU that it does not want centralisation, but they push for it anyway because they're politicians and that's what politicians do. They've even made progress on it, German units are already being assimilated with Dutch units and it's only going to become more widespread from there.

Not to resort to character insults, but I've been hearing "it can never happen" from people for years in regards to this sort of thing but it only becomes closer and closer to becoming a reality.

>You're mistaken or confusing lip service with actual intention. The "butthurt belt" is fully committed to NATO.
You're both right and wrong, the Czech leadership and Orban voiced support for it recently but on the other hand I've never visited countries more proud to be in NATO than V4 ones. In Warsaw most government buildings have the Polish, EU, and NATO flags outside them. I've never seen a NATO flag in my life let alone flown in front of iconic national buildings.

From what I've seen Trump's "anti-NATO" rhetoric has been directed towards countries that don't contribute anything. Poland (and the UK) meets the defense spending requirements set by the alliance.

>It's not just your reason.
region*

Which doesn't change the fucking fact that other European countries that also love whining about big bad Germany it's like another HITLER like the idea of European army and basically just want to be the ones that profit from it the most.
The anti-NATO rhetoric isn't any responsible criticism or something reasonable. It's pretty much winking at any aggressors trying to doubt the integrity of it. 2% of GDP spending is not a perfect metric and doesn't mean anything. Poland contributes way less than France, it tries harder maybe but spending should also be spent wisely and aren't the only measure of your contribution. It doesn't really justify breaking the agreement as it was merely a guideline most probably made in the times of cold war in mind even. A person who can make such an excuse can make any kind of it when Russia for example goes for land grab on some country. It could be anything
>Country X didn't really pay that much it was most likely faked and had too much corruption
>Country X started it Putin said so I mean they apparently suddenly bombarded some Russian village on the border for no reason at all or oppressed some minority there
>Country X isn't currently under any invasions what Russian tanks

Estonia by the way also meets the requirement but got treated like suburbs of Petersburg.

Why are the biggest EU boosters always the smaller nations in it?

>L-look at us! We're important!

Poland is pretty big actually. It has its handicap from being commied for too long but Germany definitely treats it as an important partner with growing economy.

>2% of GDP spending is not a perfect metric and doesn't mean anything. Poland contributes way less than France, it tries harder maybe but spending should also be spent wisely and aren't the only measure of your contribution.
Well of course, how else would it work? Slovakia spends 1200% of its budget on defense because it's smaller?

>Estonia by the way also meets the requirement but got treated like suburbs of Petersburg.
I don't understand, because we've sent tons of soldiers there and Putin hasn't even come close to touching it. What are you referring to?

>the UK, Poland, and France
>small
Maybe in relation to the US, but the only large country in NATO to constantly bitch about it is Germany t.bh.

yes i can

>Well of course, how else would it work? Slovakia spends 1200% of its budget on defense because it's smaller?
Because even if a small country gives half of its budget to the military it's not gonna be more powerful or pulling more weight than another with bigger GDP. At this point it's not even pragmatism but just giving a medal for trying.
>cbsnews.com/news/newt-gingrich-trump-would-reconsider-his-obligation-to-nato/
I am speaking of Trump and his clique. Not current or previous USA governments.

>politicians
>actually fixing the problem instead of trying to push a hack political agenda that doesn't
You been under a rock for the past decade, son?

>Of countries that aren't "doing their fair share," Gingrich said, "They're a source of weakness, not a source of strength."

>"Estonia is in the suburbs of St. Petersburg. The Russians aren't gonna necessarily come across the border militarily. The Russians are gonna do what they did in Ukraine," he said. "I'm not sure I would risk a nuclear war over some place which is the suburbs of St. Petersburg. I think we have to think about what does this stuff mean."

>When asked whether he believed Trump meant to terminate the NATO agreement, Gingrich said he believed the GOP nominee wanted to have a "very serious conversation about us being the people who defend people who won't defend themselves."

Okay, this is pretty despicable and I'm not going to try to defend it. Keep in mind though that Trump turned down millions of dollars to take this guy as his running mate though.

I

>says the country lo
sing to pakistan

>el ChilANO

>MASHIRECHESTINGTON NORTH IS IN DA CUP!!!11!!

>AMERICA IZ SUCK N EVERY1 DERR IZ SUCK!!!

If Europe is so great, why is it that these are the only two threads they can come up with?

>fact

Oh boy, here we go.

Most certainly.
Only a fool would contest your wisdom.

Now, it is your turn.

Of course you understand that you must happily pay heavy taxes to your government so that self centered politicians can tell you that they are going to spend the money to rebuild our infrastructure, industry, health care, military, and education systems.

If the burden ever became too much to bare, you could tell yourselves that you are taking part in a grand crusade, to make the Wild West safe for kleptocracy.

You don't understand what statehood actually entails.

I can and I will

>Your leaders have seen what Germany did with Nord Stream etc. They do not trust an EU Army led by France and Germany to do anything if shit hits the fan.
Can someone explain this please? I haven't heard of this