Your country

>Your country
>Do a lot of people go to the gym there?
>Do you?

Canada
yes, pretty much everyone under 30 goes to the gym regularly
Yes

Cuckia
Mostly, but not exclusively lower class and immigrants
Nah, implying I pay €60/month for that shit

>60 shekels is too much for him
Kek

I really should but haven't gathered the willpower for it yet.

Yes, almost everyone under 30 goes to the gym regularly

I did too for years but quit because it became mainstream

flag
yes most I know go to the gym

Flag
Everyone has a gym membership they don't use
No.

You are the mouse.
That is the wheel.
You pay for it.
Mice don't.

>everyone under 30 goes to the gym
Everyone under 30 has a gym membership. They aren't in shape though. A gym membership is just the new version of a cable subscription for millennials. Fitness and health have been commercialized, marketed, and sold to retards who can't make time in their day to go for a walk after work.

>This is what amerilards believe

no wonder you're so fat, how's that walk working out for you

What?

Visiting planet fitness biweekly isn't enough to get you in shape, friend.

I meant that most people I know in Canada go to the gym and follow a well-planned routine and track their macros

Sure they do.

Don't judge everyone by your obese countrymen

>You are a mouse for caring about your health

What

Bump

A lot, it became too mainstream

Nope, went for a month but quit, 0 results fuck this shit

Not gonna make it

What routine did you even do

routine? idk I went 5 times a week

You can not be this retarded to think everyone under 30 goes to the gym in Canada. Even hyperbolic sentiments would top the number of under 30 gym goers at 25% at best.

Going once a month doesn't count.

So what did you do at the gym for a month then?

don't know the name of the exercises mate, i did what the teacher said

No wonder you stopped

Read the /fit/ sticky

France
No
I'm alergic to sport

nay

thanks for caring though

Gyms make their money on huge numbers of people paying for their services but never using them.
Being a member of a gym is no indication of your activity there. How many times have you heard people say "Yeah, I belong to a gym, but I haven't gone in forever."

Never heard that

All of my friends go regularly

Flanders
i know some that do, mostly lower class
no
also

Are you really skinny? Might have just not gotten any results because you didn't eat enough

Up to you but Id suggest trying again with a more concrete routine and nutrition

no i'm overweight

but yeah I didn't check my nutrition rofl I just lifted, but my arms which are skinny didn't gain a single milimeter

Well if you give up after a month you will never improve...

Freedomtopia

Yes, surprisingly

Yes

Well, one should always go overweight -> normal/skinny first, and only then start contemplating about force training
So go swimming or some shit, you can pretty much do it 12 months a year in your tropics

how much is a subscription anyways
>tfw wanna get /fit/ but need a job first

UAE
No. We are fat as fuck.
Fatter than Amerifucks.

I should have improved something at least in a month

if I did, I would have continued

but it's fine, I don't really want muscles, I just want to lose weight and I found out that the only way to do this is eating less so that's what I'm trying to do
Yep, but as I said I don't want muscles so I'll just be skinny eating less

I don't know many normies but those that I do don't.
No, I have weights that I do exercises with at home. That combined with good metabolism is the only reason I'm not an abominable blob subhuman considering my horrible diet and lifestyle.

>Yep, but as I said I don't want muscles so I'll just be skinny eating less
Same here desu, simply eating less should do in that case + some light cardio, just don't do anything too excessively and quickly if you have to force yourself, else you'll be likely to yo-yo

yeah, btw is walking considered cardio? that's something that annoys me about being /fit/, there is no consensus about things, some say it's useless, some say it actually slows down your system because it's low intensity or some shit

asking this because I can't run for more than 1 minute

Like $40/month, obv depends what gym though but you can go to cheaper ones, and some are decent depending on location

No one says this

Where did you read it? "Good cardio" is defined by keeping your heart rate in a certain range for 10minutes+ at a time. Like 140-180bpm is cardio, doesn't matter what it is

It all boils down to the simple thermodynamics: Calories burnt > calories taken in, and you WILL lose weight, as the human body, as strange as it is, is not a perpetuum mobile.
So you can either go the lazy route but with eating less (form me that'd be eating like 2200 calories while burning 2500, i.e. sedentary lifestyle at 1.90m height), or walk/swim/working on your garden etc while keeping your intake (i.e. eating 2500 but burning 3000)
Whatever floats your boat as long as you keep below the equation

I don't really like jogging either (you get all sweaty and icky), plus it may mess with your skeleton if you're rather tall, so I prefer swimming - you have water cooling all the time so you never feel hot, plus it's very easy on your bones and joints, and a lot of different muscles get to work at the same time

Bump

>going to a gym
>not becoming the home gym master race

lmao @ yer phukkin lyfe

The time WASTED commuting to and from the gym, the time WASTED waiting for people to get off the equipment, the time WASTED being around loud and smelly degenerates.

Why go to a gym?

All Brazilians go to gym to become hot and fuck many girls.

I don't have the room to store all the shit I need, plus it costs thousands of dollars.

Would be nice tho, is that yours?

Also I'm friends with everyone at my gym, which is cool too. It's nice to chat with buddies inbetween sets.

>bring me rich piana's latino equivalent