Are americans completly irresponsible ? Why americans parents let their children to go in Mexico during Spring Break ?

Are americans completly irresponsible ? Why americans parents let their children to go in Mexico during Spring Break ?
I heard that Cancun is pretty popular among young americans.

Mexico is filled with carlel guys who kidnap and behead people for nothing.

Or Cancun is securised like a supermax ?

>children
College students go to Mexico for spring break. They're literally adults.

True, don't come

stfu 20 yo is still children for a parent, fucking bastard piece of shit/ Stop your bad faith basatrd son of a bitch

They are just visiting their homeland.

If they're adults why can't they drink legally??

So when do children stop being children? At 35 maybe?

For most of history "children" got married at 18-20, now they're little babies with beards?

i lived in mexico and i still alive!

in Mexico state and Merida state

You are really a son of a bitch seriously, you know that ?
Era change, bastard. We are not like in Renaissance where girls get married at 14.
Even when the child si 30 yo, parents are protective.

some parts of mexico are totally safe user.

>in Mexico state
My apologies.

yeah "moreless" but there are not a single state with 0 problems with crime .

trabajo para telefonica...por si quieres saberlo, asi que estoy obligado a ir a reuniones allĂ­ aunque no me guste .

>Or Cancun is securised like a supermax ?
This; the tourist areas of Mexico, like Cancun and Tijuana, are completely safe for Americans, especially since any danger would be bad for business.

And Mexico for Spring Break is mostly for College students, who are themselves adults 2bh.

Americans go to Cancun vacation:

Get off airplane

Take taxi through road checkpoints with armed guards to resort

dont leave resort aside from guided tours to ruins and maybe the market

take taxi back through checkpoints with armed guards to airport

fly home

It's not dangerous at all

It's time to leave your mom's house, Pierre. You're too old already, stop trying to justify it.

Murder rate for CancĂșn is about the same as US average

Trabajo esta la musica miu bien soy yo la siempre caputa parlemento hombre hola que tal quanto lele

>College students who are themselves adults

Do you know parent filthy son of a bitch ? Even if you are in college you are still children, fucking whore

Have in mind that 2011 was the worst year we ever had.

Almost twice as bad as today, and almost three times as bad as before 2006.

Kek
You ok, bud?

Is it really like that?

I'm told that Jamaica is like that and only the tourist areas are fine to be in

Idk why any American would go to the beach in Mexico when Florida, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Bahamas exist.

ANY HOOSIER HERE

The cartels don't do shit in Quintana Roo. It's would bring way too much heat on them, and it's not an important smuggling point.

I've been to Playa del Carmen (basically Cancun). The hotels are all gated communities with security, and the local town depends too much on tourist dollars to tolerate any sort of violence.

I'd send my daughter to Cancun, but only there. OK, maybe Cabo as well. Or even touristy San Miguel de Allende.

It's the border region that is fucking dangerous. And the borders of disputed trafficking routes like Michoacan.

Heu