Biking through the city at night

>biking through the city at night
>see this couple
>they're speaking german
>look a little closer
>it's a male turk with a white blonde female

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-finds-bias-disgust-toward-mixed-race-couples/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/19/people-say-they-approve-of-interracial-couples-but-studies-uncover-bias/?utm_term=.c8ec45ffe5f0
nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/american-vs-british-teeth-dental-care-study_us_5673089ae4b0648fe3029c44
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/
inverse.com/article/9505-americans-have-worse-and-fewer-teeth-than-british-people
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Netherlands
>Biking through the city

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>'blacks are almost half of the population'-istans

Put those meme statistics back into the ass you pulled them from, fucking Belgian.

Google doesn't lie my melanin enriched friend

>Zoekhulpmiddelen

meme language, just speak German

>meme language
>finn

Kiitos based Finn

>implying everyone in finland speaks finnish
fuck you fennoswedes are swedes

>his country has a significant diaspora in a neighboring country

>Idris Elba
>American

>Walking home from the shop
>See a nigger with a white woman and a mixed child
>Feel depressed
>As I am walking past the child starts speaking in Polish to the mother
>I feel a sudden relief knowing that it was just a filthy Slav with a nigger

he said almost 50%, you're 40% non-white

That is outdated.

Sweet! Less black people!

Same amount, just a lower percentage.

Don't feel relieved for long. By the time you're 40 those relationships will have increased tenfold in Europe

>How does math work

Why do brown people trigger u guys

This is true, but I don't even mind hispanics really. Over time they'll be more Americanized and blend into the rest of society, blacks however, will never.

Asking why brown people are disliked is like asking why cancer is disliked.

>blacks however will never
Why do think this

Yes but why do they trigger u when u see a white women and brown Man do u have autism

Because it is like seeing somebody who is heavily disfigured or has a disease which you can see like leprosy. It is just disgusting on the instinctive level.

That's pretty autistic

You should stop getting triggered by that

Does pic make you angry? Why?

It is not angry, just a mix of disgust and sadness.

>That's pretty autistic
No, it is a normal reaction. Scientific investigation proved that people are instinctively repulsed by mixed race people and mixed race couples on a biological level.

Why? Massive cultural divides that people haven't gotten over in the past 150 years and are showing few signs its actually going to change. I'd rather it did, but it won't.

>No, It's normal
That's not normal

>disgust and sadness

Why is this?? Is it because u don't have a gf?

A black kid stole his crush in primary school.

What ethnicity is that girl? She looks very American to me for some reason.

Literally thousands of years of evolution being washed away

Yes it is normal. I know because when I have known people well enough and I ask them they say the same thing to me, that they also find it disgusting and the scientific analysis on it shows that people are disgusted by it, but that they don't announce they are. So I am just honest about it.

>Why is this??
Because it is just disgusting. Browns are disgusting to begin with, never mind when they go near other people. It is like seeing pollution flowing into a river.

I don't mind being TURKED if it will be Anzu :3

Oh fuck I just realized it's because of the teeth. If she had bad teeth I would assume she's Irish or English.

>Yes it is normal
I don't think everyone thinks they :P

>Brown people are disgusting
Well I'm sorry to hear they lad.

I think u might be autistic btw

>scientific investigation

>teeth meme

Nope, also your English is terrible, try harder.

Wtf I love anzu now.
But, seriously, she looks so much better without all the make up and wigs.

>scientific analysis

>Nope
I don't think I know anyone who gets triggered by brown people :P

But whatever have a good day lad

washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-finds-bias-disgust-toward-mixed-race-couples/

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/19/people-say-they-approve-of-interracial-couples-but-studies-uncover-bias/?utm_term=.c8ec45ffe5f0

nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/

That is because you are a nigger and only know niggers.

That chart proves nothing. Americans have way better teeth than Brits and this is a fact.

He looks better than she

Not true though. The data says you are wrong. No amount of your memes can disprove data.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/american-vs-british-teeth-dental-care-study_us_5673089ae4b0648fe3029c44

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/

inverse.com/article/9505-americans-have-worse-and-fewer-teeth-than-british-people

>This is because you are a nigger

True I am black :0

But I know lots of white people who aren't triggered by brown people

Guess because they're not autism :P

>national vanguard

Nope, because they won't admit to you their disgust. It is on a subconscious level.

>Ignores the Washington Post
I picked multiple links specifically to stop the
>source
Meme coming up.

give it time my belgian brother. soon you will join us. the future is very dark indeed

So your claim of disgust towards mixed race people is made up bullshit?

You forgot to change the tab

>Nope, because they won't admit their disgust
Idk desu I just think they don't care when they see a brown Man withe white women or white man with brown women :P

You say that, but the science disagrees.

No?

face it you just read articles that support your opinion and it has an echo chamber effect

>Skinner said the students at the Midwestern university may not be representative of the entire nation, but she added that their feelings are “probably not exclusively a Nebraska thing.

Generalizing results to the entire populace: this study does not have it

I just don't get it. Why would any European woman find these people attractive? they're just objectively not 75% of the time. What psychological process do you have to go through to end up like that?

>but science disagrees
lol whatever u say buddy

Have a nice day :P

>Implying the media generally agrees with me on anything
I read contradictory opinions constantly.

That is just liberal damage control.

Because the
>Fuck you Daddy I can do what I want!
mentality exists.

Go get shot by a cop.

I think you're spending a bit to much time on Cred Forums

I browse Cred Forums far more than I browse Cred Forums.

It's all persona you dip. Even ugly short men can get girls, they just need to have the swagger to do so.

Cred Forums sits back, fuming at the world and glaring at people on the streets, and they wonder why women don't like them. Newsflash: women want confident, outgoing men. Not ones that are rattled so easily by the mere existence of other men.

Just look at this clip, the dude is a manlet compared to the other men, but he commands respect by being socially dominant.
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI

The migrants coming in are socially dominant over soft western men. It's that simple. Your aesthetics only go so far with women.

Whatever u say

But u have to go back

>liberal damage control
Could be, but you have to remember the cultures of different states. This is coming out of Nebraska, a vastly white state that always votes red. Run this again on the west coast and you might have vastly different results. Generalizing results is important in science.

Running it on the West Coast would be useless since it is full of Mexicans.

>she looks so much better without all the make up and wigs

>wahhh i can't even deal with people who say they go places sometimes
fucking redditors

Of course you would know what reddit is like

You have to go back too

So, besides the fact you forgot about the PNW, you meant you wanted the statistics to be taken among white people only?

In that case, you run a randomized, nation-wide survey with only whites. Then you'll find your real answer. If I take this survey in the middle of liberal Oregon, I wouldn't run around and tout the results as representative of the entire populace. Generalize the results.

White people are re the only people that matter so that should have been obvious.

What sort of autistic fetishist would even save this image on their phone?

>autistic fetishist
Wat

I did btw why does that trigger u

actions speak louder than words and at the moment yours are screaming autism

your tab says black people you kek

Good hearty chuckle.
I don't like how my sister is dating an Indian, but it's just that... personal preference... Not going to go third world and start an honor killing spree or start calling all pajeets "poo in loos"

>Canadian being a cuck
Makes sense.

>Calling people a cuck.
It's 2016 man.

2016 is a racist year desu.

>calling people cucks
Autism desu

>get to German Airport on my way to the US
>enter terminal
>first person I see is a mudslim woman dressed in full face covering gear

Can't make this shit up