Where are the hottest women on Earth? Can Argentina compete?

Where are the hottest women on Earth? Can Argentina compete?

>Pic related. Fb friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEA4iBvrLoA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia#Religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping

I don't know. There are hot and ugly women everywhere but I have a thing for italians, so I'll go with Italy.
Also the one on the left and the one on the right of your pic are pretty good looking, the middle one does nothing for me.

>poop colored eyes
>hot
lmao

The one on the right is a qt, I've always loved that type of Argentinian girl (dark hair and light colored eyes).

The other two are fine, I guess.

Yes, and your average Estonian is a blue eyed top model

actually, estonia has the most models per capita
and unlike mexicans or any other latin america shits, 99% of the population carry the blue eyed gene ;)

post more fb friends

>muh blue eyes

fuck off
Russia

yeah, shit colored eyes is a non white trait, how does it feel to be like all the rest of the world and have shit colored eyes?

So the average Estonian is a model and 99% have blue eyes?

Stop being such a self hating cuck El Salvador

youtube.com/watch?v=hEA4iBvrLoA

>shit colored eyes is a non white trait
according to whom? the autists of Cred Forums?

How am I being a self hating cuck?? The ones in the middle and left look like your average mestiza from here, and they're cute, but I like the one on the left more because she looks more exotic to me.

And why does White trait = objective beauty?

Who the fuck cares honestly, you're just being one of those "Pointy elbows, 2/10 would not waste my superior genes on" autists

no, im just saying that the brown eye color is super super boring and fucking ugly compared to light eyes
no idea why everybody gets so butthurt about this in this thread, when everybody knows that blue eyes are superior to brown eyes in every way

That guy is really sensitive for some reason. The moment you don't agree with him you are automatically a self hating, edgy, cuck who sucks American dick. It's annoying despite the fact that he is knowlegable in some other areas.

green eyes are better than blue eyes

According to the "Ubermensch" Aryans of Cred Forums, only like 1% of the world population is TRULY white and they all congregate on a containment board of an anime website

I don't care about eye colour, it's such an autistic thing to care about... it's such a small part of a woman's face and moreso her body

Also I have blue eyes, dont see the hype or big deal

what I am saying is that its pathetic to pretend that an attractive woman is not attractive simply to get some points with fucking polposters on an anime image board

Jesus Christ..
Don't listen to other countries if they say ye lads aren't white.
Especially not your darkie neighbours (who are secretly jealous, and wish they could be as white)
T. your bros.

dude, your ancestor were pagans almost until the dead of the middle ages.
estonians are barely european. you speak the language of siberian reindeer herders.

Acceptable taste.

Yeah if the guy I'm thinking it's the guy I replied to I agree with ya. But it's good to have guys like him here, too many actual self hating Latino Americans around here.

This, kek

My favorite is where it's a universally attractive girl and then she has a small tattoo and it's instantly "0/10 degenerate whore".

I dont even think some of these people are being satirical anymore

t. brown eyed non white subhuman
post me a picture of green eyes :DDDDDD
actual green eyes, not some hazel brown bullshit that you consider """"""""green""""""" in the American continent (USA is specially big in this green eyes bullshit)
but they arent attractive in my eyes, not at all, only one of the girls who is SEMI attractive is the one on the right
yes, we are finnics aka snow elves, whitest people on the earth
and btw, estonians are still pagan, we never actually changed our faith and all the pagan traditions still run very deep in our culture and are still practised and teached to the kids today

I wonder how much genetic research was made by them to get that conclusion.
if they dedicate that much time to put benis in bagina that board would be far les cringe

I'm all for personal taste/preference but comeon, even your response is racially charged

meh, it's not like self hating edgy cucks who suck American dick are not starting a good half dozen threads daily and derailng at least as many daily. I don't mean to come off as edgy but you tend not to give people the benefit of doubt so much after a while.

DAILY REMINDER : Estonians are not white or European
I truly wish we were as white and as european as the superior latinos
pic related : average estonian untermench

Cred Forums was originally a satirical board. It went too far overboard, worse than anyone had ever expected and now people believe the insane shit posted there

The userbase of /r9k/ and Cred Forums strongly overlaps

Attractive women are attractive regardless of hair and eye color. I've seen brown eyes brunettes miles hotter than blue eyed blondes.
Drop the race obsession for a while dude.

Dont shame your Finnic ancestors brother

Good, we are finally making progress

I still remember the times when you could get some fun there a couple of years ago, shame

Then you look at average Estonian men and they all look exactly like Russians.

>we Scandinavian vikings and stuff

>Koptjakov
>estonian
lmao holy shit brazilian monkeys are fucking stupid
and we have like 30% slavic minority, ofc they are gonna get conscripted aswell

>as european as the superior Latinos

Finally, accepting that Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Greeks, etc. are better than you is your first step into the world of knowledge.

yes, following middle eastern religion makes you european and following the original european paganism makes you non european
another lesson learned today

Can you imagine a world without Abrahmic religions?

yes, i live in it

This one is called Algo Kärp, very Estonian name.

"Christianity is the largest religion in Estonia."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia#Religion

This one is called Ricardo Lucarelli, very Italian name
must be ethnic Italian!!!!!
brazilian monkeys are indeed fucking retarded

and you believe that? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
literally no one believes in christianity, its looked down upon also stop believing in fucking wikipedia you stupid spic

Brit girls are the best, we all know that

indeed, I'm in love

Only a Mexican could think that "non-religious" is a religion.

I really like left and right girls

good taste.

imho light eyed are hotter while brown eyed are cuter.

2 1 3

t.patrician