1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. what will you have for dinner today?

1. flag
2. this beauty right here, thanks mexico and USA

I just cooked some tapiocas with cheese.

>flag
>probably nothing since there's only $7 in my bank account and I don't get paid either my College Loan Refund or Work wages until next week

Chicken salad and a bit of rice.

About to fry some beef.

Canada

3 fried eggs and some whey protein with milk

I'm making pancakes with a lemon+boysenberry sauce with some bacon on the side because I'm a fucking adult and I can do whatever I want.

We only seem to team up for the dumb stuff

Toasted ravioli or pizza or whatever my parents cook

I love boysenberry, it's still not as easy to get here

this will all be mine sometime soon

1. Cunt
2. Fusilli bucati corti in tomato and basil sauce and a roasted rabbit breast.

Is that a """dinner"""" in Brazil?

In all fairness it's a perfectly acceptable substitute if OP is in good health and that's all he's having, Cheap, convenient and roughly about as many calories as a proper dinner like pictured.

I don't dinner

I had quesadillas, fruit and coffee.

>Not Mountain Dew

How the hell can you eat that for dinner, shit would leave me hungry as fuck, you're not getting enough nothing, just a bunch of processed shit
And i'm not against Coca Cola or Doritos or anything like that, but i don't know how can you eat it for dinner, or breakfast or lunch

there is a pizza pizza in the fridge

that's it

they don't sell it here :^(

Got chicken drumsticks in the oven.
About done, and smell delicious.

Dude you do realize that's a lot better than having the coke and doritos as just a snack in between meals, don't you? Maybe you have a high metabolism or do a lot of physical activity but that should be enough to serve as dinner for a healthy adult. No it's not going to be as satisfying as a real meal but you shouldn't be hungry after.

where is finland in this image
is he drinking energy drinks somewhere as he smiles all by himself that he is included although he is like 80 feet away from anyone

Keeping a 5km distance for personal space reasons.

>$9.50 for that wing plate
What a rip off

>roughly about as many calories as a proper dinner like pictured

You mean, twice as much calories as what you should eat in an entire day.

Beans with salt pork and onions

>us is obese because fastfood is so cheap
I can go to a good diner for that money.

1.flag
2.had rice with menestra

Let's say that's 600-800 cals, roughly the same as a burguer, you could add a large 800-1000 cal supper and a small 200-400 breakfast and keep in range for what a healthy adult should be eating in a day. Seriously man, unless you're drinking your calories you shouldn't get fat on fare like that, now if you triple that order, add some fries or frijoles charros and get a large coke then yes you're asking for a heart attack. It's all proportion and variety dude, eating healthy doesn't mean starving yourself on a rabbit diet.

Better than cocaine, Pablo.

Mate, a single 600ml coke (or any other soda) contains roughly 12 teaspoons of sugar, that is around 64 grams. The recommended intake of sugar is about 9 teaspoons/37.5 grams a day.

Any beverage that contains huge amounts of sugar (not only sodas) is linked to obesity, type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc.

Now, if you add to that other types of Junk food with huge amounts of calories, you already ate more than twice as what you should eat.

Of course, this varies by person and some might be able to eat more.

I'm not saying you should eat a rabbit diet (diet is a wrong term for that), what I'm saying is that you shouldn't eat junk food. Normal food is fine, even gringas if you have a varied diet, but junk food is terrible even with a varied diet.

I had a craving for fruit so I cut up kiwi, nectarine, mango, honeydew, oranges, banana, and apples in a bowl.
It was very good.

I agree on the sugar stuff, personally I only buy coke in the small 100 cal glass bottles because of that, but ultimately it is the contemporary equivalent of the old tortillas and frijoles diet (I'm using it to mean eating habits not weight loss) not nutritious enough without further suplementation (that's where at least using fresh salsa used to come in) but carbs and fats to keep you going. In either case you would at some point require some protein.

Now I'm not one to judge how some others eat, obviously the thing is bait, but it isn't a terrible choice if you're otherwise eating healthy. Yes, you could do so much better, say a cup of coffee if you need the cafeine and a croisant or a tamal or some esquites (or whatever the Brasilian equivalebnt is) and some milk or fruit juice if you're in survival mode and need carbs and nutrition, but other than the 600ml sodas adding up during the day it isn't dinners like this one that are the reason for obesity and malnutrition but a lot of bad habits, some of which are very difficult to fight if you're empoverished given contemporary lifestyles and social norms. The point stands on calories tho, regardless of wether they're "empty" it's a function of metabolism and thermodynamics.

I think we would both agree this is at least more sane than the pizza boxes filled with assorted processed meats that get posted in this site. Sure, your average Mexican would add some donitas bimbo or some other sweet treat to the doiritos, there's a reason we are on US tier obesity rates.

Don't beans have protein?

good idea

that's it, going to buy root beer. be back in a while

gordo de merda

paraiba do caralho

based

you will not defecate for weeks, sir

lol

all macros, no micronutrients except shit tons of sodium

empty carbs = food for plebs
did you know hunterer gatherers of the past had an avg height of 185cm?

as agriculture appeared, the average height dropped to 150cm in a couple of thousand years

potato, rice, sugar, etc only creates manlets
which is good for society

but not for their sex life

Russia
I don't remember