Your country

>Your country
>Is obesity a problem?
>Why don't obese people just eat less?

Canada
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/4338.0~2011-13~Main Features~Overweight and obesity~10007
businessinsider.com/brazil-on-track-to-be-most-obese-in-world-2015-10
youtube.com/watch?v=2zTn2WucoZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Flag
2. You know the answer, leaf

Why don't they eat less in your country?

>my country
New Morocco
>is obesity a problem?
Noooo in some places obesity is good......shut the fuck up you retarded leaf, were the fuck obesity is not a problem?!?!
>3° question.
Ask them.

I meant is obesity an issue there, obviously it isn't a good thing and fat people should be sent to workcamps

I think statistically half the food that's served in America gets thrown away, and where I live it's like 1 in 20-30 people are obese

1. brazil
2. why don't you stop forcing /fit/ism here? for fuck's sake lol

1. America
2. Of course
3. After eating that much for so long it's harder to lose the weight due to needing to eat more calories to even sustain yourself

Dude I'm trolling, isn't obvious that I know that obesity is bad, see my flag.
Our universities don't teach that you can be healthy at any size (at least for now).
Yes allot of moor-tugueses have obesity.
We have a new trend for months that is allot of people running in cities and fields, at least a good one (trend)

1. siberia
2. yes
3. if you eat less than 2 pounds in a single meal, you're considered fag. the problem is, we now can't remove any kebab, so we have nothing to do

Some instances of trying to limit portions has been met with "muh freedom, damn commies".

Americans are too arrogant to ever change, the American exceptionalism meme is bought hook line and sinker.

Why don't you eat less fatfuck

Enjoy your diabetes

I was recently indoctrinated into the wagecuck lifestyle and I believe I now understand Amerifatness.

Back when I was living the comfy life of a hikki, I would leisurely dine on anything I wanted. Big stews and sandwiches of the finest ingredients. But when you're out there, your options become limited. You don't really want to put anything good into a container because most things just get gross, which narrows down the options quite a bit.

The place I work doesn't have a cafeteria. The break room has vending machines, and some of the vending machines have sandwiches but no one would trust those things. So that leaves junk food, or running to the nearest McDonalds on your lunch break.

Our lifestyle encourages us to eat terrible things and makes it hard to acquire healthy things unless you have all day to sit around grocery shopping.

Mexico
yes

The non meme answer is a stressed overworked workforce doing long commutes finding comfort/convenience in soft drinks and ready to eat high carb/fat/sugar foods which are also cheaper than healthier fare, we are a poor country after all and there's a perception of value in more satisfying meals and larger portions.

McDonald's has basically been forced to limit their shit in the past 10-20 years. Have you seen kids meals lately? I mean it's good but damn

I read a blog that said you were all tall and thin in Belgrade. They attributed it to a lifestyle of skipping breakfast, smoking a lot, and walking everywhere. They also said most of you couldn't afford to eat burek and kebab every day and ate bean and vegetable stews instead.

I work 50 hours a week and I have plenty of time to go to the gym and cook food. Wtf are you talking about?

Such a weak excuse

>As a hikki
how the fuck did you get "the finest ingredients" without working?

Is shoplifting from grocery stores that safe?

hurr durr i lift weights and eat shitty food hurr

yeah we get it stop craving so much for attention sad fuck

Soft drinks son el diablo

I'll bet we could curb obesity in a heartbeat just by making mineral water popular like it is in Europe, and by actually serving decent coffee at work instead of piss so people wouldn't spring for energy drinks

>unless you have all day to sit around grocery shopping.
Americans dont go food shopping at weekends? It only takes a few hours on sunday to get food for the whole week, and you get far more choice

also

>England
>Yes
>Population (especially youth) is incredibly Americanised

Go die from heart disease LOL

Russia
No
50% of people don't have enough to eat anyways lmoa

That blog's bullshit

No girl will EVER like your fat rolls

You will always be a depressed virgin until you die at 30 lmfao

All of it?

Pretty much, also barely anyone here ever ate kebab

happy, friendly reminder

1. Flag
2. Yes
In 2011-12, 62.8% of Australians aged 18 years and over were overweight or obese, comprised of 35.3% overweight and 27.5% obese. A further 35.5% were of normal weight and 1.7% were underweight.

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/4338.0~2011-13~Main Features~Overweight and obesity~10007

3. Cause they're fat cunts.

well it did mention being poor, so that wasn't a lie

No problems in the canada, only MINION LOVE

Flag
Yes
Probably because people eat more and more food that's very caloric and doesn't satiate the hunger

So even if their portions aren't huge their calorie intake is.

RIP America.

cause MUH THYROID

we only have a minion problem

>that California shift

wow

Lol

muh geneticks

With our without race exclusion in the US, the stats aren't that different.

I'm aware. It's just more interesting.

i keep all my genetics in my belly

Fuck off fatass, Brazil is a /fit/ country.

Based

of course kek

businessinsider.com/brazil-on-track-to-be-most-obese-in-world-2015-10

god i fucking you

love*

this minion cunts a faggot
has to reply to himself

XDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=2zTn2WucoZQ

you dont like minions?