How to make Japan learn English?

How to make Japan learn English?

Fire your useless english teachers, what they are doing now is making it worse

幼い子供に文法を教えた方がいい

Is it a good idea to learn English through watch anime with sub titties?

You gotta incorporate english into your everyday lives somehow.
The reason you guys don't retain anything from english lessons is because you don't end up using it. It's the same with pretty much every language that is taught in the US.

Absolutely

Watch Hollywood movies like the rest of the world.

The only way to learn English is getting rid of the traditional Japanese way of teaching and use a classroom conversations.

You can't teach language, you have to use it.
In Montreal, Anglophones don't learn French from high-school because it's taught like a math class.

get rid of the retard English teachers you guys import by the dozen

Google Translateを使う? あなたの英語はまともな。

I don't get it, what is wrong with the english teachers there? Couldn't anybody with knowledge of both languages be able to teach it?

Natives to English can't teach it to beginners.
The language is too different from Japanese for foreigners to understand what a Jap might struggle with.

But all your movies and séries are dubbed in relevant countries like France

They don't actually teach.

watching anime is never a good idea

Let others learn Japanese

source

100% this. Class conversations and small groups translating a page works wonders. I learned German very fast that way.

Yandex.ru has a far better translation program.

Import more manchildren weeaboos to "teach" English or just squat there

Manga should be more efficient. You will start ignoring the subtitles pretty soon. Watching tv shows and movies is also a good strategy.

Inpossibre

delete this

brb applying for japanese working visa

that's just how most secondary language education is

though we did learn conversational english here, it was really basic shit like "hello can i go to the washroom, please?"

>Fills out Japanese visa application

They only accept english native speakers.

Make japan learn Esperanto and the world will soon follow.

Esperanto>English anyway

Many of Japanese can get good life with Japanese language only.
So they don't feel necessary to learn English.

>Esperanto
>Artificial
>Created by a jew
GTFO commie!

Ffffuck I remember watching the full version of this, anyone have a link?

Japan is great enough that they don't need to learn English

only place a lanklet like him could get a gf

>being this obese

YES!
Refugees and immigrants don't want to come to Japan not only because Japan is far from their countries but because Japanese language is difficult and most of the Japanese can't speak English .

If many Japanese could speak English, more immigrants would come to Japan and Japanese culture would be collapsed now.

Stop letting retarded foreigners teach English without qualification, and in some cases without even being properly fluent. 90% of japanos that learn don't get taught by proper English teachers. Learning some words and the alphabet isn't enough, they need to be taught grammar and every part of the language, it's structure is the most important thing to learn; as well as it's exceptions and nuances.

we can spaek englihs!

I'll be needung sauce on this

All of you fags have been beating around the bush. We all know what the answer is.

Lmao I dislike Japan so my answer is yes