ITT: Places you want to go to but can't due to a language barrier

ITT: Places you want to go to but can't due to a language barrier

Pic related, it's Quebec City. Beautiful place, but 95% of the population speaks French.

my own country
nobody speaks english properly and the rest speak spanish

this

Just talk to them in Spanish, and they'll take pity upon you because they'll think you're from Mexico or something. Memorize a few key phrases and go for it.

Anglos get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

polish world heritage castle

just go there? wtf

>built by Germans

Russia and China
Why dont we all just learnt esperanto and be done with the language barrier?

They're not required to learn English? Lol Canadians really are cucks, you might as well let Quebec be independent

Learn French then

...any other country.

English Canadians are also required to learn French....

Maximum cuckoldry

> but 95% of the population speaks French

Coincidentally, 95% of the population speaks English as well

Honest question. Is the level of English poor in Quebec City? I really want to go there along with Montreal.I would assume that Montreal is bilingual.

Montréal and Québec City are both functionally bilingual, but if you are visiting either, then an effort to learn some French beforehand is appreciated, and if you want to live there, it's more than appreciated

Also this

Usually only "required" in New Brunswick

This

>Montréal and Québec City are both functionally bilingual, but if you are visiting either, then an effort to learn some French beforehand is appreciated, and if you want to live there, it's more than appreciated
That not a big problem. I spent a year in France and 2 years leaning French at Uni. Must admit, I need practice though. Quebecois words are fun to figure out t b h.

You would be more than fine with that level of French, and yes, Québécois have some interesting language variations.

you underestimate how much some quebecois dislike anglos. I had problems just asking for directions once in quebec.

Quebec is honestly the one nice city in all of North America.

Portland, Maine is also a very nice city.

No they don't. My true French (from France) friend said the Quebecois speak mongrel.

>taking anything a frenchman says seriously
>ever

It's a meme tourist city. everybody speaks English for you

nobody cared who i was till i began speaking french...