If someone says "I love japan" do people in your country automatically assume they're losers?

If someone says "I love japan" do people in your country automatically assume they're losers?

In Australia the answer is yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PDTbPtMPiM#t=8m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Argentina
yeah totally

do you love usa

Brazil, yes.

I am interested in japan's answer. Do they think everyone who learns japanese is a weeb loser? That must suck.

do you love Japan?

i love japan and im not a loser

Not automatically

I bet you collect shiroken and samurai swords and hang them next to your Naruto collection

excuse me they're next to my full metal alchemist and inyuasha collection

If it's old people no
If it's young people maybe

is not me

i do not collect swords or read naruto, though I do collect figures and read visual novels

This

If they're normal socially adjusted people who've actually been to the country no.

If otherwise yes.

whats wrong with reading naruto

Anotehr bullied Japan thread?

Are you happy?

it means they love zen stuff and as such are reasonable people you can trust.

If it's old men it's even more pathetic.

Japan don't even export niche manga/anime to foreign nation.

Internet is cancer for Japan.

TWO

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Cred Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

BBC

IN

消えろ池沼ウヨ

FRANCE

This penal colony posters making alot of Japanese thread.

Meanwhile ZERO Japanese making Aussiethread.

Australia is no presence for Japanese people.

'Harry Potter' is an incredibly dull franchise. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic un-magical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Do you love Japan

wtf I hate harry potter now

AND

IN

Japan
Yes

AUSTRALIA

Can't even get a normal land invasion, he gotta get a nuke

nuke getter, gotta get a nuke how pathetic.

turned that around didn't you

There are zero aussieboo in Japan because Australia has no presence.

australia is a small and insignificant country

australia got giant spiders, that sucks

Australia is Earth's melanoma

yes

lmao nerds

Penpal after 40 years
(video from 8min20sec)

youtube.com/watch?v=8PDTbPtMPiM#t=8m20s

Visual-gay? That those men dresses like women?

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Gomenasai Ken-Sama.

(゚з゚)

WTF I love Japan now

>visual novels
Fucking degenerate.

Yes, weebs are despised here.

What do people assume about the ones who say "I love America"?

Everyone loves America, just some pretend not to

If someone says "I love france" do people in your country automatically assume they're winners?

In America the answer is no

man i just want to live in tokyo. is there a fun city like that that doesn't have this stigma

>What do people assume about the ones who say "I love America"?
As a colony,it is natural to love master

>small

"Love" is too strong word to use in daily speech, so "like" is used and the only reaction it causes is "jaa".

Thanks family

Pretty much this, though people's opinions of you might depend on what you look like. If you look like a weeb, people (or at least the people who are familiar with anime) will assume you are just some anime nerd. If you look normal, people might just brush it off or think you like the more technological or traditional side of Japan.

you're talking about not Japan but anime.

No, we're too normie to know the concept of the weeb culture and will most likely assume it's the same as loving china or thailand.
The only people you'll be called a loser by are closet weebs.

Only a child would say such thing

what's the difference

No, Italians are not so retardely superficial.
After all we have a real culture unlike Australia.

Do you love Japan?

No, we love our former allies.

Is there anything you can say you love in Australia aside from vegemite and Shazza's cunt and not be seen as a loser?

>FMA
>Inyusha
FUCKING ENTRY LEVEL WEEB
SUCH A DISGRACE
I own an oppai mousepad of some Senran Kagura girl and imported Blu Rays from Japan of Flying Witch, Little With Academia, Seven Deadly Sins, and have imported a metric fuckton of RAW manga most of which being gender bender body swap and giantess.
I am absolutely not a loser as well.

Yes, especially if they watch anime.

If they aren't niggers people assume they are neo-nazi fascist of the worst kind

No, not really.
Hell, ALL my normalfag friends in college read manga
Italy is one of the weebest countries.
Anyway, I guess we can all agree judging someone solely by one of his hobbies/passions is extremely shallow and whoever does it can be ignored altogether

italians are all neet losers so it makes sense