Have you ever kissed a person from a foreign country?

Have you ever kissed a person from a foreign country?

Eww, no

Hmm, I haven't.

Have you?

Yes several.

Yesterday I have seen how nigger kissed russian girl

no. I wish I could tho
prostitutes always say I have a big penis

No, why would I kiss a person
from a foreign country

I have kissed many Americans, one Brit, one Ukranian, and one Ute Amerindian girl from a reservation in Colorado.
I think that's it.

>Be in my apartment

>Desk parallel to kitchen

>Noticed small droppings next to the coffee maker

>Come to the conclusion that a small field mouse is probably in the apartment

>Look around for entry ways

>Can't find any

>Poop keeps appearing every other day or so

>Decide to buy bait boxes laced with poison

>Place two boxes, one around the area of the poop and the other behind my desk along the wall

>Wait for two days

>No poop

>Walking out of the bathroom one night and see the biggest fucking cockroach on the kitchen counter above the bait box

>Attempt to kill it but it crawls up a small open gap above the counter and under the cabinet

>Look at the counter and to my horror discover small poop pellets

>MFW

Did you kiss the roach or are you in the wrong thread?

Probably will be the case when I'm sleeping tonight.

>he cant tell a mice poop from insect secreta

Guatemala, El Salvador and Ecuador that I remember

What's kissing like?

Kissed a French-African stripper once while she was giving me a lap dance.

H-how do i kissu? Do i have to lick the other person's tongue? Or the lips?

Kissed a Yank girl once.

Did you beat him up?

my mom

yes Canadian

i am a murican studying here

Yes many.

I've never had a kiss desu

why are your kind so autist

Nothing like locking lips with 25 feet of a persons intestines.

>Have you ever kissed a person

1 german
1 irish
1 aussie
1 serbian

Oh thank god I just remembered I've never kissed a hooker

So no.

Yes. I kissed a German girl, I kissed a French girl, a russian girl, and...a Canadian girl.

The German kiss was restrained, gentle, and vulnerable. The girl, she was very patient. I studied and worked a lot, and thus neglectrd her often but she never spited me for it. She was very simple and Frank in bed and in general, but in a good way. Very honest and trustworthy.

The French girl was intimate, soft and uninhibited. She made advances just as often as I did. She was suprisingly tolerant of my loud and brash american temperament in a way the other girls weren't. She had a gratefulness about her, and an aura of sophistication.

The Russian girl, every kiss was passionate, intense and sincere. Outwardly she seemed very rigid and awkward, but most didnt know her as well as I. I will always remember her eyes, the subtle movements and laser focus on my own eyes. she was a ball of anxiousness and anticipation, always thinking. Every hug was an embrace, and every conversation held deep subtext. Every phrase i uttered elicited a thoughtful response. Never was with a girl quite like her, and likely never will. Never had a girl look in my eyes the way she did. We never could make it work, too much emotion and insecurity. We went on and off for 5 years.

The Canadian girl was like an Americangirl but Hornier. Sex was impersonal, and the kisses felt rushed. She was the group bicycle so..

Alas, the emptiness inside me persists.

>That pic

yes and also fucked

once, she was Ukrainian

I kissed a Nepalese girl. That was the only kiss I've ever had

Without counting prostitutes, I've kissed and/or fucked girls from Germany, Spain, Poland, France and Japan.
Gotta thank the Interpals general here on Cred Forums. A Finnish 18 yo qt girl on exchange in Germany is soon to be next.

Impressive, I didn't even get through the first few sentences to realize I didn't give a fuck about the rest of the post.

Burger, here just for an internship
so far: Singaporean, Chinese, Malay, Indonesia, Swedish, Australian

Asians are all horrible kissers (at least the ones I've kissed)
The Australian was average (nothing wrong with that)
The Swedish girl one of the hottest girls I've ever kissed but she was also one of the worst so it was incredibly disappointing.. Like so bad that kissing her wasn't even fun and if she wasn't that hot I would have stopped and just walked away from her

I went on exchange in italy hooked up with 4 girls and banged 2 of them ama

It's my time to shine.

I fucked a Norwegian girl when I was in Sweden. Also a French one in France.

I actually have had more sex with European girls than with girls from my country. I don't know if I should feel proud or ashamed.

Ukrainian and Slovak grills
felt good

>Have you ever kissed
No

A fat Polish girl
A busty Swede
A horny American

Literally had sex with more foreigners than Brits desu. Not sure why I'm more successful with them, I think maybe it's because I'm interested in foreign cultures so I find it easy to talk with them about something, whereas with Brit girls I really don't give a shit about most of what they say.

yeah about that.. i kissed my mom to her cheek as child so does that count

I screwed a Swede, a Finn and a Frenchie. So yes.

People never touch each other. It's a common misconception.

stopped reading after yes

yes she was from Israel

I've only kissed 1 yank girl

>Have you ever kissed a person

>from a foreign country