Anyone who posts with an American flag here and identifies as anything other than American: Fucking STOP

Anyone who posts with an American flag here and identifies as anything other than American: Fucking STOP.

>t. triggered German-American

But I was born in Canada

Fuck off racist cis mansplanning pig

Excuse me but my Grandmother was 1/8th Scottish.

but i was born across the sea and proxy isnt allowed here.

fucking scum
im pure irish. i absolutely love getting drunk and dressing up in green colors on st patricks day. 1/10th pure irish blood.

TOO FUCKING BAD. NOW YOU'RE AMERICAN

idk honestly. i already eat as much as an american.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Why identify as an American? There is no national unity. America is a loose collection of individuals looking out for themselves. It's every man for himself.

I am a M1A1 Abrams
I am over 50 tons of pure American

I'm a Muslim Arab first and foremost

t. Tyrone Tyreese Tyrillus B. Jackson III

He's right though. I don't think it's an endorsement

What if I can post both as a Canadian...

... and an American?

I'm white

I am Greek.

Get out filthy globalist multiculturalist.

It wasn't an endorsement but a comment on the reality. America has always been this way.

It's always been the place where you come to get a piece of land and live only for yourself.

>Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
Justin Trudeau, 2016

Somebody should put that guy in charge of a country.

I am yogurt.

Damn... I didn't realize how cucked the statue of liberty is. We should start a campaign to erase that shit and replace it with something less liberal

Kek

I am an Unhyphenated-American.

There are several americans here, what specific country are you talking about?

Your shitty frogpost hit the wrong board. Try Cred Forums

frogposters OUT

Vpnz server not cheap