If someone says "I love America" do people in your country automatically assume they're losers or do they assume...

If someone says "I love America" do people in your country automatically assume they're losers or do they assume they're winners?

Nah, it's very common to see people with American shirts here.

MENTIONED

Losers. Definitely losers, brainwashed by the electric Jew.

Everyone except pakis love America here

Loving America is the norm here.

I assume the mainstream view on us over there is either humored condescension or mild disgust.

Well the ones who love America are normies and the ones who love Japan are well.. you know

I guess the answer is winners

It's weird to like a continent. I, for one, hate Bolivia and Venezuela, but like others like Uruguay, Colombia or the Fucking Leaf.

Neutral about the United States

North/Central/South America are continents, America is a country.

Depends on when and where in the country you were born.

there are only 6 continents

North and south America are separate continents though

South Americans try to latch on to North America so they can be relevant. It's very sad.

Central America is a region of North America much the same as the Caribbean under the system prevalent in the English speaking world. It's only 2 Americas, north and south, having said that, it is generally understood these two regions (Central America and the carbbean) are excluded when speaking about the region unless in a context that specifically aplies to them, making the "simple" definition of North America Canada, the US, Mexico and sometimes Greenland, Bermuda and St.Pierre et Miquelon.

The Caribbean may include some regions of South America under many definitions and Mexico amy be excluded in others from North America, although the correct term here is Northern America.

It's common to see people wearing the American flag because they tend to be cheap, widely available clothes, it's very uncommon to hear anyone say "I love America" however unless in very specific contexts (eg discussing ice cream flavors) and even then the phrase probably raises a few eyebrows. There's a lot of circles/contexts in which saying this would outright engender hostility.

A winner has use for liberty; a loser is better off suckling the government tit.

I hope that answers your question.

absolute garbage tbqh

Most people love America. Those who hate it are edgelords and those who love it too much are often weird and ignorant.

as your country

>Russia

Loving america is the norm, liking Russia is for edgy kids and old people.

No way, is that a Chinaman?

It would be funny if he went full auto and shoots the eagle in the process, marking it as collateral damage