Fenno-russian alliance

Russia is Finland's best ally. Butthurt estonians and russophobic finns can fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War
wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1329,title,Do-Rzeczy-NATO-was-nie-obroni,wid,18515468,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117cc1
youtube.com/watch?v=X3idbJF0iB0
arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa
ekspress(dot)delfi(dot)ee/kuum/teekond-ule-lahe-hukatusse?id=68993175
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish–Novgorodian_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1495–97)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1554–57)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1590–95)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1656–58)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1741–43)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know about alliance, but I think friendly relations to Russia and a nautral stance in global politics would be the way to go for Finland.

Why are we importing Russians again? We already have our fair share of Somalians, Iraqis, Syrians and what fucking not

Go back to your motherland please

epic thread i bump

t. dimitri ivanov

T.Zalupa petrov

Fuck off Ivan
I wish they could be our ally, but Russia is currently a 3rd world shithole, looking for a moment to fuck it's """""allies""""" over.

annexation jej

>babby's first bait

Would us and canada be able to join
maybe greenland too

>invaded by them countless times throughout history, 70 years ago most recently
>best ally

2 times

t. Ivan

10 rubles has been deposited to your account

We invaded them literally once. Less than Sweden btw.

what are you talking about pekka?
We are your greatest ally.
We never once invaded you, you voluntarily joined us.
We used to be friends.

every time you invaded sweden, finland counts

Yeah, I guess we invaded you in Poltava (that's in Ukraine if smth).

well they probably didn't mean any harm to yall

russia started the war along with denmark-norway and poland-lithuania, even when you had 15 times bigger population than us you needed foreign help(really makes you think)

>no harm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War

Yeah, you was jerking off in Baltics and Poland and suddenly neighbouring countries want you to fuck off, what a surprise. I also wonder if all that population lived close to these borders and was ready to fight.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War
sounds like to me u just gave up finland

wtf i hate Estonia and Ukraine now

Estonia is Russia's best ally. Butthurt swedes and russian bydlo can fuck off

we had been at peace for about 25 years until you butthurt faggots attacked, we had no troops in poland since 50 years and the baltics were an integrated part of the kingdom that thrived under our leadership. if you slavic fuckers hadn't ruined it, it would have been as wealthy as the nordics today

Germany is Russias best ally
I hope our countries can do something together again soon

Estonia is rightful Swedish clay.
We treated our colonies with respect, unlike you.

>>sounds like to me u just gave up finland
>gave up

The eternal ruskie kept harassing us, and finally broke through our defenses and we had to relinquish our rightful clay.
Sad day.

We never had any colonies at all.

ok but Reval is ours by right

Swedish education

Why does this thread even exist? Its impossible to ally yourself with Russians without losing your sovereignty

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING IDIOT SWEDEN KEK YOU RUINED OUR COUNTRY AND RUSSIA FREED US FROM YOUR SHIT LOOK AT YOUR OWN COUNTRY ATM ITS LITERALLY RAPING DISNEYLAND FOR MUSLIMS AND YOU WANT TO SPREAD IT ALL OVER THE WORLD AGAIN
THANK GOD BLESS RUSSIA AND PUTIN!!!!

They did. Swedes are just trying to act holier-than-thou once again

>it would have been as wealthy as the nordics today
May be, and may be not, nobody cared about that back then and you were the same Empirish faggots.

>russophobic
Literally nobody uses that word except fucking Russians.

It was a swedish tactic to let the enemy walk through Finland and burn everything in their path and then make a large and successful counter attack. The plan failed once and then they lost whole Finland

Wow, I didn't know Finns like Russians so much.

I guess I wasn't aware of this mutual feelings the countries had between each other, now all the "Finland not in NATO" things make sense.

they gave up pretty much everything that wasn't stockholm or any other important site, many cities in northern sweden got burned to the ground, stockholm archipelago got looted, all over the swedish east coast got attacked

poland should follow finnish exmaple, leave NATO and establish friendly relations with Russia

We are neutral because we dislike both USA and Russia. OP is just a russiaboo, putinbot, troll or just sick in the head.

Shut your dirty fucking mouth.

aw shit bäckman found Cred Forums :--DD

>Visit Sundsval
>read about it in Wikipeda
>The city was burnt by russian army to the ground once
Fellt good.

i just think poland would benefit from it, economically and from a security perspective

Russia can be cool only under foreigners rule
/thread

Yeah, there's nothing like being a buffer zone between 2 blocks of countries.

I have no idea what was your trail of thought but it's very wrong and sound just like Zhyrynowski who wants to nuke everyone who dosn't lay down his arms and state that he will never touch russia.

>visiting sundsvall

The (((press))) here is constantly trying to drum an anti-Russian mentality into our cranium.

Feels good to be new world power instead of an old world power

You guys with all your cool little history fight and stuff really are funny to watch argue, and I learn stuff from most of them as well

>So, a finn, a pole and a swede walk into a thread...

it's all here:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1329,title,Do-Rzeczy-NATO-was-nie-obroni,wid,18515468,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117cc1

google translate it, you literally said what he did

I bet you're a half russian mix or something.

Yeah, right. Being a peasant is pretty cool

Peasants had a 4 months vacations and were less of slaves that we are now as corp rats.

My trail of thoughts is that if you dont alienate Russia, they are far more likely to have good economic relations with you and way less likely to invade you

Don't forget that we had serfdom

Every single pact, deal, agreement made with russia or assurance made by russia is worth as much a bottle of my piss.

What makes Russia less likely to invade you is big geographical distance, strong army and nuclear weapons.

oh ok, but it seems to be that Finland is doing fine with its neutral stance towards Russia.
Moreso, they greatly benefited from beeing the only capitalist country that could do business with soviets

Yeah, that's why they're arming themselves to the teeth. Because they're affraid of an attack from evil western NATO members. Those NATO members violate their airspace and ponder in newspapers about possibly annexing them.

It's always the same bullshit. "Disarm yourselves, we will guarantee your peace", "Stop threatening us! Why do you have an army!?", "Why are you doing what we don't want you to do?! That's anti-russian!!".

Yeah, nah. I wish our countries switch places.

Poor Polan, always being bullied by evil Russia

Is Finland more armed than Poland?

They're very stacked for a country of their population, and rightfully so.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3idbJF0iB0

Guardians of the North :^)

Fuck you, OP. Fuck you, Russia. Also, fuck you, Bäckman you homo. :D

C-can I see your boypussy?

In Russia there are only enemies and satellites.

this is what i was talking about when I made that FINLAND BELONGS TO THE NORDS thread

yeah fuck you guys

Estonia literally cant trust anybody except anglos, since germans, french, italians, swedes and finns cant wait for a chance to sell us out to gain money or save their own ass.
UK is bro tier and helped us in the world wars, Australia and USA never approved of the occupation of Estonia.

FUCK YOU

OP here. I expected angry poles and swedes would show up. Stay mad, cU(SA)cks.

I'll help you too, vennaga.

>Sweden trying to moralize
Go die in a ditch, Per-Göran.

>Swedish imperialists acting like they dindu nuffin
Few things are more amusing

arhikuittinen.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/132587-ylen-suomi-on-ruotsalainen-on-pelottavaa-propagandaa

>and finns
In what instance have we sold you out? And no, you being unable to hold off Russkies during WW2 doesn't count.

Fuck you! Go back to Estonia with the rest of your criminal family.

Russians are some of our best immmigrants and Estonians are worse than Somalis in crime statistics.

Estonians who fought alongside with finns in WW2 were all extradited to the soviet union to face excecution or 20 something years in a prison labor camp in siberia
Also estonians who managed to flee from the soviet union knew that they had little to no chance surviving in finland, since finns would literally extradite them on the same day.

Married some Ljudmila and now raising your children in finland to become good putinbots?
I bet that your wife doesn't allow you to speak finnish at home.

Don't mind him , most likely a paid Russian shill like Bäckman.
>Estonians who fought alongside with finns in WW2 were all extradited to the soviet union to face excecution or 20 something years in a prison labor camp in siberia
>Also estonians who managed to flee from the soviet union knew that they had little to no chance surviving in finland, since finns would literally extradite them on the same day.
Got any source on that? Because I've never heard of anything like that.

> prison labor camp in siberia
Hey, sorry for that

>Because I've never heard of anything like that.
Unless of course they were extradited from occupied Estonia, in which case there was nothing we could've done anyway. But I've never heard of Estonian war veterans who moved to Finland getting extradited.

Shit, tried to google it and literally no info in english.
Google translate doesn't work really well with Estonian, but you can try it

ekspress(dot)delfi(dot)ee/kuum/teekond-ule-lahe-hukatusse?id=68993175

We can co-exist but it takes another 300 war free years before we can trust russians

There should even be a finnish book about that called
“Ei armoa Suomen selkänahasta”.by Jussi Pekkarinen ja Juha Pohjonen

Even some finns tried to get the estonians, who fought in the Winter War with finns, to get to the swedish border to not get USSR'd

what's wrong with getting USSR'd anyways, it's just a union of countries with good looking chicks, what could've been bad about it

They couldn't even speak their own language, dude...

Finno-ugrics are going to extinct. All of their folks are in decline and there is nothing they can do about it.

How did it survive then, huh?

Yeah, we even had to send back the 65,000 Ingrians we evacuated. I wish we could take all that back, I really do, being a pan-Finnicist and all it makes my fucking blood boil.

? what does that have to do with anything
and obviously thats a lie because they had to be able to talk n communicate somehow, bro

Finnic people are going extinct because of Slavshit imperialism. St. Petersburg had an Ingrian majority 2 centuries ago.

Pic related

Planned economic

secretly printing out shit and spreading it

t. pekka smirnov

that's more than 6x longer than 2 centuries ago

>814
1200 is 1000 more than 200. But even Finland that was part of Russia only for 100 years and they barely seen any opression is going to extinct in 1-1'5 century.

I just posted that to give you an idea of how big of an area Finnic people used to inhabit.
See what I said above. Also you tried to Russify us towards the end of our Grand Duchy era, luckily we managed to break free before we suffered the same fate as our Ingrian brethren.

man
it must really suck to be a european, having all these clay issues
nobody here has any clay issues unless they scrape their rectum in the soil 4 feet under the surface

Nice proxy, Russian filth.

As this area was big in the same time it was.mostly empty. Your folks are small and getting smaller and smaller. Don't blame this pathetic attempt of russification for decrease of your population.

You're not much better tbqhwyf

Do you honestly expect anyone to click a link in Finnish?

I'm curious
why are they significantly decreasing in population anyways then

>As this area was big in the same time it was.mostly empty
Not any different from modern Russia.
>Your folks are small and getting smaller and smaller
We used to be a lot more populous, Slavshits just either genocided or assimilated most.
>Don't blame this pathetic attempt of russification for decrease of your population.
Which attempt of Russification are you speaking of? The attempt to russify Finns obviously we failed, we already discussed that.

>Not any different from Russia.
From its siberian and eastern part you mean. Because everything else is decently populated. Petersburg alone has the same amount of people as your country.
>what attempt of russification
You finns experienced only one such during Alexander's III rule. My point is if ingrians and other micro folks can blame us for theur decline you can't therefore we can see that slavs came to these lands because you actually are weak and passive people.

How about Norway?

[spoiler]Thanks for Skype btw.[/spoiler]

Karelia doesn't even like the rest of Russia. Trust me, it's going to collapse and they'll just become fully autonymous. You can try again then.

>Because everything else is decently populated
Nope, just a few metropolitan areas and pretty much all other areas in Russia are desolate shitholes with no infrastructure of any degree.
>My point is if ingrians and other micro folks can blame us for theur decline you can't
Ingrians at a point were as populous as we are, everything else is Slavshit propaganda to justify their imperialism. We just managed to avoid the same fate due to relative isolation.
>slavs came to these lands because you actually are weak and passive people.
More Slavshit propaganda to justify their imperialism. If that was the case we would've ceased to exist long ago, as we all have been under foreign influence at one point or another.

>just metropolitan areas
Simply not true if you look at the map.
>slavshit propaganda
Explain please, how is that your country has decreasing population though it wasn't genocided or russified.

Russia has a lower birth rate than we do, famalam. Population size is self-explanatory, Slavshits assimilated people which is why 60% Russians are genetically not Slavic. And we too got genocided, Finns were merely an extension of surrounding Balto-Finnic peoples like Ingrians.

Russia has a lot of empty stretches of land, inbetween the "supply cities" Moscow created over the centuries. Of course further North you get, the less people there is.

NATO bro, i'd die for your country if you'd do the same for us

???

1023: The prince of Novgorod Vladimir Yaroslavich makes a campaign against Finns.[14]
1186: Prince of Novgorod makes a campaign against Finns.[14]
1191: Novgorod and Karelians make a campaign against Tavastians.
1227: Prince of Novgorod Yaroslav II makes a campaign against Finns.[14]
1228: Finns make a campaign to ladoga with over 2000 men. Yaroslav II makes another campaign to Finland.[14]
1256: Alexander Nevskiy makes a campaign to Finland after unsuccessful campaign of Finns proper, Tavastians and Swedes to Narva.[14]
1278: Prince of Novgorod Dmitry Alexandrovich decide to punish Karelians by conquering them.[14]
1292: Novgorod makes a campaign to Finland.
+
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish–Novgorodian_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1495–97) (Known in Finland as Vanha viha, "Old Hate")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1554–57)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1590–95) (Known in Finland as Pitkäviha, "Long Hate")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1656–58)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War (Known in Finland as Isoviha, "Big Hate")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1741–43) (Known in Finland as Pikkuviha, "Small Hate")
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

I count more than 2 or 1

Underrated :DDD

Soon fellow brother.

Will over 10 millions russians die this time as well?

Sure thing!

>Muh Great Patriotic War

>Novgorod
>Russia

The name has changed, the people haven't

Good thread

Russians are basicly finno-ugrics that get slav'd

Lol no you're not

Yes it is part of Russia

Oh yeah, let's count all small shit happened more than 100 years ago

So an invasion that happened 100 years ago isn't an invasion anymore?

Napoleon never invaded Russia? Mongols neither? Finland was never under russian control?

Das right

Where're the proofs mate? Plz provide sources for all your claims

That means we never invaded Mexico, or any of latin america!

Just leave each other alone dumb cunts

Rightful clay at all cost.

Indeed

>rising inequality, growing pay gap
>11%

fucking gommies