What is Europe really like? When you're a young kid in america it's basically thought of as fairy tale land

What is Europe really like? When you're a young kid in america it's basically thought of as fairy tale land.

We have our own problems so no paradise here. Also sometimes the idea the American leftist have about Nordics is outright laughable, sometimes plain idiotic.

Also I'm still waiting to see the long time effects of the refugee crisis.

pretty shit these days senpai.
always better than America, though.

If you live out in the countryside it's pretty nice.
That being said, what and said.

>Also I'm still waiting to see the long time effects of the refugee crisis.

I hope for the best [spoiler]Intense economic cooperation between slavic countries and Islamic Caliphate[/spoiler]

It's shit. Now we have to share our little paradise, who are forefathers build, with someone, who doesn't give two shits about this country, and hates most of our values.

1. Europe is becoming more and more unequal. Unemployment is a thing and the new poor who come from the middle east aren't going to help

2. In a good case our little immigration project leads to segregated society where unemployed, poor Muslim stay in their own areas and whites stay in their own.

3. At worst already stretched European economy can't cope with having a few million refugees, so it starts to collapse. This scenario is what I'm afraid of the most because European economy isn't doing that well and someone must pay for the immigrants living, housing and medical expenses. Also the Europe is aging rapidly and this combined with the uneducated, unemployable refugees equals a death sentence.

Economy is a meme though. Look at Greece, their economy is as ded as a turd yet they don't have civil war.

>Europe

you aware it's like 30 different countries, right?

It's not that bad yet. It takes a long time because nations just take more debt. EU countries gave shitloads of money to Greece so no wonder it hasn't collapsed.

no paradise lmao

pretty shit indeed

It's shit yeah

From my chair those posts looks hilarious

>tfw westerner was talking about unequality and being poor near me

soon

Because people still get money from the gubmint which take it from the EU and banks and they just print them in there. There is no civil war in Greece because people are still very well off. They have houses, food, can afford cars, etc.
Once people are starving that is when civil war starts

NEVER AMERISHARTER

Do tell how Finland doesn't have income unequality and homeless. Not South America tier though

never

FTFY

Gommie shithole filled to the brim with refugees. Never visit. The Ireland your grandparents knew is dead

you get like 800 Euro neetbux am I right
that's what I can earn monthly if I study well and can get a nice hard working job

Well, European nations do hate each other, just look at Russia-Ukraine, France-Italy, Greece-Turkey, Ireland-UK, Serbia-Albania. So, I don't think it's a fairy tale.

Please Finland is fucking paradise compared to American inequality and homelessness.

We put spikes underneath overpasses so homeless people can't sleep under them.

Social security system doesn't work like that. They're trying the citizen salary system but we'll see the results later.

"Yes, I wanna stop German incomes"

>German incomes

that's what we will never get if we stay in the EU
open your eyes, Hrihorij. Our GDP has stopped growing basically since we entered EU, I wonder why...
They made us their Mexico, that's what they're going to do with Ukraine.

>blablabla
so do you get 800 euro neetbux or not?

Companies called SATO and VVO are the biggest rent apartment owners in Finland. Basically they profit from the state housing subsidies and they created a whole damn industry to maximise their profits from the state. Hence why they make the largest profits in Finnish history. Oh and they're owned by Labor unions.

So the welfare state project is tremendously expensive, it's still susceptible to the good old fashioned subtle corruption. I mean I still like it and I want to keep it. It's just that it so damn difficult to finance.

>European nations
>Greece-Turkey
Brace yourself for shitstorm.

Our GDP is growing fast, but it would be growing much faster if we weren't part of the EU.

I think neoWarsaw pact with Russia and the -stans is in order.

>France-Italy

Cred Forums isn't real life lad, in truth most people like Italy here and would visit the fuck out of it

>Our GDP is growing fast

That's like saying snail is moving forwards fast. He is definitely faster compared to rocks around him.

>800 euro salary
I make 37k a year and I consider my salary to be extremely shitty

>Russia
>Georgia
>Armenia
>Azerbaijan

A shithole, I wish I were born in central or Northen Italy

A shithole, I wish I were born in the interesting parts of Italy like central or Northen Italy

depends on what your job is and how old you are

im doing IT support and im at 44k

We live in an age of global economic cooldown, duh.

Besides, even if your GDP doubled every five years, your salaries woudl stay mostly the same, since we live in a shitty place, no sea, no natural resource, nothing. Poverty is our only comparative advantage. Only chance to move ahead is to legalize drugs, slavery and gladiator fights to death, these things are illegal almost everywhere, so we wouls have that as a comparative advantage instead.

>The Ireland your grandparents knew is dead
;_; There's no way to save Ireland?

Take tips from the mexicans

I do.

It's not like I did choose thug life. I blame my grandparrents for not emigrating. If I have to rape a baby to get what Finns get for being born in Finland, the the baby should prepare its anus.

There wasn't anything about raping babies in that. Don't rape a baby.

>I think neoWarsaw pact with Russia and the -stans is in order.
>how to spot a Russian with Czech flag

Lots of educated Finns are moving abroad because Finnish economy is nigger tier. We're not some social paradise. Also we're fucking expensive.

Lmao.
A european superstate would collapse because most euros dont even fucking like each other.

We couldn't even make EU work because of our own nationalism. Also the superstate would be just France and Germany deciding what the rest of us are going to do.

No, I am just being realistic. These countries have similar history (because it was forced upon us) and similar purchasing power.

Such union is only natural. The EU is unnatural (and was even before thery let us in, see Greece, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus)

The reason why there is no such union is because most of the postsoviet states failed to transition into free, relatively uncorrupt democracies (at least nominal ones). However, the current sad state of affiars won't last forever. Putin isn't deathless like the Koschei after all.

>What is Europe really like? When you're a young kid in america it's basically thought of as fairy tale land.

That's strange. When I was a child I thought the same thing about Germany and their forests.

I blame the Grimm brothers

>you will never be hansel and fuck qt gretel

I don't see that as a possibility, because any union with Russia would just end up as "You do what we say", given their pop. size and military

>These countries have similar history
The only thing we have in common with stans is being under Russian rule
That's about it

>most of the postsoviet states failed to transition into free, relatively uncorrupt democracies
true

>Putin isn't deathless like the Koschei after all.
I don't know enough about Russian politics to give a factual answer, but my guess would be that someone similar will step up to take his place.
Do you seriously thing your average Voloďa really cares about democratic values so much as to concern himself with their absence?

I thought the Czech Republic is one of the post soviet nations that made it. Tell me about your living conditions.

>neoWarsaw pact with Russia and the -stans
>not knowing the about the churka problem of Russia
>not knowing the -stans will be the next phase of Islamic fuckery engineered by foreign alphabet agencies
how bout no, fuck the -stans

>"haha stupid geyropeytsy let churkas million, an end to them! European caliphate!"
>20 million Russian citizens churkas now - "we have a multinational country, you have to take into account their national characteristics"

>"You do what we say"

Not much different from treatment we get form Germany. Remeber when they started subsidizing electricity to their industry and used the EU to stop us from doing the same? Russian economy is by size and purchasing power closer to ours than Germany, it is less likely they will have a reason to fuck us over.

>Do you seriously thing your average Voloďa really cares about democratic values so much as to concern himself with their absence?

You think your averyge Joe or Hans does? But Voloďa does care about corruption, oh he's very pissed about that I assure you.

>b-but the EU is bad too
literally your only argument
I never said it is not, but you have to be seriously deluded to think that union with Russia would serve us any better + what said

Of course we care about corruption. The thing is we don't complain constantly about it, is because you don't have to bribe someone in order to get something done.

It's better to be ruled by a lord who is poorer than you than by a lord who is richer than you.

It's delusional to think we can be anyhting more but lowly servants. But when we have a chance, we should pick the poorest and weakest master possible.

>The only thing we have in common with stans is being under Russian rule

Which happens to be an event that shaped our economy and society more than the all the centuries of history before added together.

>poor lord ruling over rich (in our case only relatively rich) peasant
hmm what could possibly go wrong?
what if the lord suddenly decides that he should be the richer one and seizes all the peasant's riches by force?
you end up in the same situation as before

This.

I bet most young people see themselves as yuropean first and their actual nationality second. I see it on this site.

Wow someone's really edgy over here

I wouldnt want to live anywhere else, i love my country and continent

Only beta males do that.
Noone i know says they are european, they all say they are maltese.

>These countries have similar history
Czechia, Russia and central asian stans have similar history?

No. Lord poor lord treats his rich peasant well because in mid term, he benefits more fom rich peasants (via taxation) than he would from poor peasants if he stole their shit.

Like that is something to be proud of. You're utterly irrelevan.

Enjoy your refugees ali.
We may be irrelevant, but we still have
Nationalism you autist.

Don't you need to be a real nation in order to a nationalist?

See hereCommunism drasticaly altered out society. Nothing that existed before that is in any way related to us or exist in such drasticaly altered form that it would be unrecognizable to the men form the past. Czech history started in 1948, anyhting before that was history of Old Czechs, a culture that doersn't exist anymorte even if their language and genes do. Same with Russians, Estonians, Kazakhs, Chinese, Mongols etc. except the date of this change is different by few decades.

unless that poor lord happens to be a short-sighted fool
that being said, this fucking defeatist mentality
>boo hoo we will always be peasants, someone take care of us
is the reason we still have commies in our parliament
of course a small country such as ours needs allies, but people just need to learn to accept responsibility for themselves, both on national and individual level

Don't you have to be a real retard to take 1 million mudslime refugees?

Eastern Europeans are a weird bunch.

Why don't you start over again? Communism was forced upon your people. But it is also something you have overcome.

Mad because your island is a non-country ? Taking in 1 Million people is not a problem for a great country like Germany. Your island would collapse.

>Taking in 1 Million people is not a problem for a great country like Germany

HAHAHAHAHA

What does out nation have to offer to the world?

Our cheap work and nothing else because we literally have nothing else but relative poverty. How many of our universities even rank in the first 1000 let first 100? How many tons of lithium and uranium and how many barrels of oil we have stored under our soil? We would literaly have to be more than human to make it, sadly genetic modification of humans is being pioneered by China while EU bans even modified salad.

Mad because you're a non-country as well ?

You misunderstood me. We are in deep shit because we were made to start over and now we have no capital to build upon.

What are you even on about? That unless we have at least 3 Harvard-tier unis, assloads of mineral resources etc that we have to suck foreign cock and feel bad about ourselves?
I suggest you fuck off and take you peasant mentality with you, there is nothing else I have to say to you

oh and what you (or at least I assume it was you) wrote here is a load of horseshit
>Czech history started in 1948
seriously?
> a culture that doersn't exist anymorte
just because you are an ignorant hipster doesn't mean that culture doesn't exist anymore

and yeah, I resorted to name calling, because there is nothing else to do with people like you

Didn't communism fucked you over in the first place? I don't think that your commie industry would be capable of being competitive.

>I bet most young people see themselves as yuropean first and their actual nationality second. I see it on this site.

Well, we have our nationality at first, then our Region/Land, then muh heritage, and finally european.

>what is an entire continent of like 50 countries REALLY like?
Can you rephrase this question in a less retarded and burgery way?

>American posters

>That unless we have at least 3 Harvard-tier unis, assloads of mineral resources etc that we have to suck foreign cock and feel bad about ourselves?

Yes. Our women suck German dicks because German earn many times as much as we do.

>doesn't mean that culture doesn't exist anymore

What is left of it? Jízda králů and shit that looks interesting but people no longer remember what it means? Just try to read soem prewar newspapers, these people are like aliens to us.

Communism erased all we had accumulaterd form before and treid to replace it with inefficient factories, which left us with the nothing we have now. Honestly, out best option is top move to germany to clean toilets of Syrian refugees so our grandchildren will be full germans.

You are all the same shit, his question is perfectly valid.

Are you absolutely shit at arranging your personal finances or just a retard?

Oh boy, the Russian with a special snowflake syndrome has arrived.

Are you pretending there are some radical differences between Britain and Germany? Give me a break. Different language and that's about it.

You're European Russia, get over it.

I'm pretty sure your tourists are being served with a good-tier chocolate and hamburgers in order to make that "fairy tale land" thing conjure up in your conscience.

I personally think of it as a promise land with ugly beatings hidden just behind the corner

Extremely poor bait, try again some other time.

>Communism erased all we had accumulaterd form before and treid to replace it with inefficient factories, which left us with the nothing we have now. Honestly, out best option is top move to germany to clean toilets of Syrian refugees so our grandchildren will be full germans.

Damn dude, not even Brazilians have had such a raw self loathing and pessimistic attitude.

And you can't even argue with what I said, what a surprise.

>inb4 "we are not European we are not Asian we are our own unique thing"

You're African America, get over it.

As an American living in Europe- it's exactly how you imagine it. Every day feels like a dream.

>german talking shit about malta
why hans? you mad they actually have a history of BTFOing arabs instead of sucking them off

>Yes. Our women suck German dicks because German earn many times as much as we do.
>our
>we
this has to end
memes aside, why should I care what some gold-digger does?
do all of Czech women do it? no they don't
case closed

>What is left of it?
you have plenty of clubs that still uphold old songs/tradition, you still have Sokol (albeit not as popular) and even younger people interested in history who are also willing to work to make their country better (e.g. ProVlast)

> these people are like aliens to us.
well they are about the way things were 100 years ago, of course some things changed, but I doubt we are the only country where something like this happened

Why the fuck would I waste my time explaining how two countries that have been at political and cultural odds with each other for over a century aren't "exactly the same" to some European in denial who thinks he exclusively is different because his dictator says so? This is an international culture board, you're expected to at least know basic things about international culture.

How so?

>cultural odds
Two neighbouring regions in Russia can have more cultural differences than Britain and Germany. Same shit with american states. To you it may seem that you all are oh so special and unique, to an outsider you are all the same with marginal differences. That's why the whole world lumps you together under "Europe".
>you're expected to at least know basic things about international culture
I've actually been all arounf the globe. Try travelling outside of Europe someday and you will see what "cultural differences" actually mean.

If you want real Sokol, not excommies cosplaying as Sokol, go to USA.

>ProVlast

No real programme, just an escapism. Best we can do is to curl up in the corner, stop earting and slowly waste away like an abused animal.

I'd agree, as a kid I thought Europe was this magical place especially Britain, the German speaking countries and maybe France.

>Two neighbouring regions in Russia can have more cultural differences than Britain and Germany. Same shit with american states.
Just no, not even going to dignify this with a response.
>To you it may seem that you all are oh so special and unique, to an outsider you are all the same with marginal differences. That's why the whole world lumps you together under "Europe".
And we lump "Asia", "Africa" and "South America" together routinely as well, it is because of ignorance, not because it reflects reality.
>I've actually been all arounf the globe. Try travelling outside of Europe someday and you will see what "cultural differences" actually mean.
Almost everybody here travels frequently, that's why we're here and not on some other board. You're not special and judging by the stupid bullshit you're posting it hasn't made you any more intelligent or enlightened than before.

Elaborate.

he saw some medieval movies with bree'ish accent

I was actually doubting whether you are baiting or not but now I know it for sure
have a (You) for your effort

>nah nah, I can't hear you
>you are dumb
>no u
A stellar rebuttal. Great job.

Most countries in Europe have a very long unique history and culture. We share common western values in Europe but to say there aren't massive cultural differences is just wrong.

Burgers make the mistake that they think we all have the same laws in regards to hate speech, freedom to own guns and abortions.
EU has standardized a lot of shit, but nothing of those yet.

>tfw live in small city Canada
>like 2 nonwhites in entire city
>bump into people I know nearly every day
>great economy
how's it feel eurofags

i hope the economy collapses and people just close their eyes and watch television any more and have to exit their comfort zone to drive the mudshits out

I am not baiting. Not really.

In order to bring on the necessary change it is imparative that first all hope is utterly destroyed and there is nothing but absolute despair.

>a very long
yes
>unique history and culture
compared to other cultures, inside Europe all you cultures and history are intertwined and are variations of the common European one
>massive cultural differences
There are differences, yes. They are mostly cosmetic.

It's threads like this that prove >American education is not a meme.

Just so everybody knows, thinking other continents are magic fairytale land is not normal behavior and if you did things like this as a child your parents are objective failures and so are you.

>compared to other cultures, inside Europe all you cultures and history are intertwined and are variations of the common European one

This includes Russia...

>american education

Why do you suffer from the special snowflake syndrome?

It literally does, nobody is going to take you seriously if you maintain this stance that all Europeans are the same but Russia and Russia alone is unique and even has more internal cultural divisions than the rest of Europe combined.

Sorry bro, I wish you could have lived in our beautiful republic

>all Europeans are the same
Not same, but very similar
>Russia and Russia alone is unique
The world does not consist of only Europe and Russia, you know.
>even has more internal cultural divisions than the rest of Europe combined
It literally does. There are christian, muslim, buddhist, nomad regions all in the same country. I don't know how can you even argue with that. The whole of Europe is a bunch of variations of the same occidental civilization.

мнe кaжeтcя ты пpocтo зpя тpaтишь нepвы и вpeмя

тeбe кaжeтcя

Because Russians conquered those places. The real Russia is the area west of the Urals.

Poccия мaлo пoмoжeт eгo cтapший бpaт?

Yes, thank you for enlightening me. Please, tell me more about my country, oh wise american.

Yes, but 80% of Russia are still Europeans that are at least culturally Christian, speak an Indo-European language, and live geographically in Europe, and are influenced by European civilisation far more greatly than any by any connections with Asia.

Russia proper is west of the Urals, everything else is just your colonial empire, which all of us have had at some point but you kept. Even in Vladivostok which is close to the North Korean border you can go on Google Streetview and if you didn't know where you were you might guess you are in Poland or even Northern France.

Oh, so telling people about their country is out of bounds now, but your opinion that Germany and the UK are the same thing is somehow valid?

Which means you're fucking Europeans. Just because you have peoples you have conquered land peoples who aren't European doesn't make your country separate from the rest of Europe.

The only thing we share with Europe is a border. This eurocentrism is hilarious. Where exactly does Europe end these days? Somewhere around the Cape of Good Hope?
The difference is, I actually know what I'm talking about.

This European in denial is reaching autism levels that shouldn't be possible.

No, you very clearly don't. Nobody that throws around non-arguments like "Eurocentrism" does.

He doesn't fear of getting shot every two steps.

I prefere America over the Ismalic States of Europestan

We have small, almost completely white towns too Mr Ching t. lives in one

Europe isn't some continent wide city

Except none of them have any industry left

Same thing here

And yet, you haven't refuted anything I've said. What exactly are those massive cultural differences between Britain and Germany? Besides language, of course.

puareto el teron ... pejo dei ròvigoti.

Since when pakis and chinks are considered white in Britain?

>europe has no industry

You're the one making ridiculous, outlandish statements that diverge from mainstream thinking, why should the burden of proof lie with me? Why don't you prove you're different from Poland or Serbia?

not in your small towns, most small towns I saw when visiting Britain were on their way to desertion, same in France and the Netherlands

i can agree with that. but your stupidity to use that as an excuse for ignoring national identities are well...

"British and German cultures are two variations of the European one" is an outlandish statement? Ok, then.
>Why don't you prove you're different from Poland or Serbia?
Do I also need to prove that "2+2=4" while I am at it?

Well europe isn't the same everywhere. They actually made 1.1billion investment in my hometown of Äänekoski here in finland.

To be honest i'm clueless about situation in bongland and dutchland

ebin
my county is 95% white English thanks
all of the Pakis and Indians stay in the big cities like London or Birmingham

if you say so, I guess it must be true as you know so much more about England than I do

I will check and raise you with only 1 non-white who's north african who would be categorized as white in America

"no"

I dont think anyone knows the differences between regions in russia
germany and britain on the other and, two historically significant countries with literally everything different from language, heritage. cultures etc.....

I went there as a kid since my granparents were yurpeen. It formed my attitude that it's like a retarded Canada with more attitude and less politeness.
Nothing has changed that.

Same. The name sounds euphoric