youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A
rte.ie/news/2012/0329/cso_census.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh my god anime

Of courshe.

Best girl.

>tfw no Irish anime mascot
Why do gooks betray us so?

Japs don't suck our dick like the rest of the world because they don't have a massive diaspora like every other country does.

It's hip to hug bees.

FINALLY
A good edition w/ no certain person of ill repute

Anime pedos OUT

I had to get up early for it. At the very least we can have good /éire/ threads in the mornings.

If Americans weren't going over there being faggots we'd have infiltrated Japan by now.

ty lad
Hope you have a great weekend because of this
Watching the match later?

But why?

Not trying to sound like a weeb here, but Japan seems like a comfy ass place with no conflict or bullshit policies of any sort.

And if you hate anime then that's just a silly reason to get rid of a nation, that shit's niche outside of Cred Forums.

Making a toasted cheese sandwich. Never made one before but I assume it's just cheese in toast.

>Watching the match
No dad.

the ra would have killed anime nonces back in the day
count yourselves lucky

nonce

>Watching anything outside of my own county's games
I love GAA whenever Meath is involved, but if any other counties are playing, I just can't seem to give a damn.

>it's been a year since the last birthday
>it's been 3 years since the 10th birthday special
bit scary lads

I still feel like it's 2012.

Toast was a bit cold, still good though.

>Cred Forums will be older than most posters

I only started here in 2013, it feels the same for the most part except for the usual stagnation and introduction of memes.

Maki is a sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Never again post this in /m/

I...have had...the time of myyy liiiiife...

And I've neevver felt this way before...

I swear...this is truuuue

And I owe it all to yooouu

Take that back. Right fucking now.

I've never posted that picture on /m/.

Bumping this shit lads

I hate racists

gaelic supremacy party when

Fucking livid lads.

Thanks lad.

Why?

>tfw no pale gf

>tfw no average irish gf

RED COMET
E
D

C
O
M
E
T

Ye.

Took you long enough.

Post-banter shitposting banter bump

Tights are a miracle of the universe.

Have the heater on.

Wanking.

I agree

always had a thing for Jessie

Rock hard.

Hands sweaty, knees weak, please don't drop the spaghetti

>2 (two) own goals
looks like it might rain again too

Bumping.

>want to go to a nice thread with top lads
>"oh boy, Ireland!"
>click on thread
>bunch of anime faggots circlejerking and posting 52 specimens of r9k level weeb faggotry over the course of 7 fecking hours
WTF I hate ireland now.

These are only a select few. Don't worry, they don't go outside. So if you do come to Ireland, then you'll be all g.

How come there's hardly anyone in this little thread? When is /real leprechaun hours/ where all teh Irishmen are actually posting? :((

We did it lads. We discovered what stops Ameriniggers. Tell the other generals, together we can stop them.

Match is on

It's your loss.

Because most people here are probably out watching the gaa match, or going for drinks.
I'm gonna head out now anyway, enjoy your stay.

they offered me a job in Dublin as a dentist how is Dublin as a town its rather comfy or not?

Have fun, lad.

Less Americans is always a win.

woeful thread

Think I remember you, didn't you say you were going to Cork?

Dublin's shite but I live here so I wouldn't take my grass-is-greener opinion too seriously

Whats with all the fucking weebs man, cunts probably still in primary school or working in tesco

love a job in tescos

>Dublin
>comfy
Lol no. If you're used to big cities you can probably tolerate it but if you're from the country it's absolute hell. I've heard it's very expensive to live in as well.

Nope not me Ireland is just popular here

Dublin is great craic
The city isn't that big and you can get everywhere on foot.

i live in the Silesian metropoly 3 mln people so i am kinda used to big towns

Welcome to /éire/.

That's not surprising.

yeah kinda we have a lot of irish bars here

>two polish dentists consulting \eire\ about moving here

>Dublin city isn't that big
What the fuck am I reading?

Dublin's only half a million so you'll be fine.

Are there many Irish in Poland? I know there's a lot of Polish here.

Compared to Berlin, Warsaw. It's fucking tiny.

thought Dublin was 1.5 million

probably no why would they come here? only for tourism tho
Sorry for educating myself i guess?
Warsaw is shit.everything west is a lot better wrocław,katowice,poznań,szczecin.gdańsk

>Never made one before
how
just put cheese between bread and grill it

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once.

Welp, it was a nice thread while it lasted.

anime is ok

Why the fuck isn't anyone talking about the Gaelic?

well i cant watch it

Listen to the radio.

Just pointing out how ridiculous your emigration level is, gorta mor tier, that there's be two of you in the same profession asking here for advice

they steal 70% of my pay in a country that is DEVELOPING its not working like that i'd rather work in a country where they dont steal 2/3 of my payment

its not gonna be on fucking chicago radio
dont even have one anyway
anyway i just got up

Why is Saoirse working in a call centre?

The county is, city's only half a million.

She's being a spy for the IRA you dummie

Reminder.

The government takes 2/3's of you money? Is it some tax bullshit? Is it only dentists or all jobs in Poland?

2/3 for the middle class
the working class gets only 1/2 of their payment

Dee-ah gitch, my name is your man.

I’m a 15 year old American Éireaboo (Ireland fan for you brits). I shitpost terrible memes on my phone, and waste my days wanking over my sister.

I train with my hurley stick every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth.

I speak Gaelic fluently, both Irish and the Scottish dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Irish history and their IRA code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Irish visa, I am moving to Dublin to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an brewer for Guinness!

I own several flat caps, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Ireland, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Irish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Ireland!

>Dublin
as if id live in that kip willingly

Hon the Dubs

I like this

>string bikini
Instant diamonds.

japan? more like japanime!!!

Aodhán

how do you pronounce this

Ayy-dawn

ayy-ghawn

ay dawn

irish for aidan

Wrong

hmn makes me think
what makes it a d and not a gh?

i'm not sure if we pronounce the d
prove me wrong please

also if it's possible make a vocaroo

Yeup ye cunts, BÁC

wish id stayed on the gaelic football team when i was younger
anime

Would absolutely BOUNCE their heads off the ground.

Most people who talk shite about Dublin are boggers who are intimidated by there being so much traffic. Dublin is grand, you can get a leap card and go anywhere in the city for like €20-30 a week depending on whether you use the Luas (a tram) or not.

The rent is retarded though, so you'll probably be best looking for shared accommodation unless you're being very well paid as a dentist.

shouldve did as they were told

god downtown chicago is terrifying. the massive buildings just fuck with me somehow. and its so crowded

Also, there was a Swede who arrived here a few weeks ago to work, he might be able to give you some pointers on looking for rental accommodation.

>you can get a leap card and go anywhere in the city for like €20-30 a week
>this is considered acceptable in Dublin

>boggers can't even get around their towns on the bus

yeah because you only have to walk lol

>taking the bus

>be jackeen
>want to grab some supermacs
>take a bus since its 50 miles away
>its an hour late as usual
>filled with knackers, junkies, hipsters and blacks
>spend €20 euros for fare
>starve to death on the way

>be Swiss American
>want to grab some rashers at Dunnes
>take a flight since Ireland is 5000km away
>Ryanair, on time as usual
>flight is filled with Wogs, Curries and Nigs
>spend $6500 for fare plus tip
>don't starve to death on the way because I've built up a strategic "muscly-fat" reserve.

>be dub
>eat at culchie burger
pick one

>be jackeen
>piss yourself
>jackeens dont eat at culchie burger
yet another reason why they arent irish

shan't be posting in this thread until the anime benders leave

>not eating superior Supermacs
Go home blow in.

Good.

>its this easy
brb gonna save all of /c/ to a folder and post
YANKS OUT

because when I do post in Irish I get zero (you)s
(you) points > autism points

i accepted the job in Dublin i hope that i will find a qt gf there

We honestly gas all anime posters along with kiddie diddlers bronies and mudskinz

It's working on britposters too. Sinn Féin should adopt our strategy.

oops misread

You'll have an easy time, just find some homesick Poles.

hell no we have a common saying never trust another pole abroad here becouse they want to fuck other poles over

Make sure to tell pro-abortion groups/repeal the 8th to fuck off, and failte romhat

How long're you planning to work here lad?

Dunno if i like it probably for the rest of my life i dont want to come back here

Tell me about Enda Kenny?
Why is he always punching people?

Mayoians. Not even once.

Because he loves absolutely BOUNCING the EU Commission's head off the ground

Good lad, would recommend watching the GAA and having sneaky pints if you want to fit in as soon as possible.

If you've spare time, learn a wee bit of Irish too just to sate the autists like me.

my boss already booked me some irish speaking classes for the next year

Really? An mhaith, a bhuachaill. If there's one part of the language I'd recommend, it's sean nós (old style) singing.

How old are you?

25 i'll probably will take my little sister here too i don't want her to study in Poland

>watching the GAA
No need. Whenever someone asks you about the match just say you must have missed it and asked what happened.

>having sneaky pints
It's not like you need to tell a slav to drink.
>sneaky
Why be sneaky? Unless you're afraid the missus might box your ears.

>learn a wee bit of Irish too just to sate the autists like me
Learning Irish isn't necessary, you're foreign and everyone will always be able to tell. It is important that you teach your children Irish if you plan on staying here and not teach them Polish.

Thanks for all the booze guys.

after 1 year in Germany they couldnt tell that i am from Poland

Tá fáilte romhat.

We're good at spotting outsiders.

Enda "I'll end your fucking life, kiddo" Kenny

Ireland's 3rd level institutions aren't really exemplary. Trinity, UCD and DCU (all in Dublin) are alright. Trinity is the most conservative of the three, DCU is the most business/entrepreneur friendly.

How old is she?

>No need
It's good practice to go to the pub and watch it so you at least know what's happening. It's fairly fun to watch anyway.
>Why be sneaky?
Just a manner of speaking, nobody wants their dentist coming in smelling like a brewery.

>Learning Irish isn't necessary
I didn't say it was, but it should be encouraged, even if it is only a few short sentences.

Thanks for Billy of Orange, the Battle of the Boyne and tearing our culture and country apart.

fun thing they say it too about germans my accent is dying after i speak 2/3 months a language all the time

15 thats why i am taking the role of her ,,Father'' in Ireland

is she a qt

Solid 8/10 but kinda flat

Irish sounds fucking nice t bh.
Ta means you and failte means are or something right ?

Sorry bro :D but wasn't the irish divide also because the IRA saw only catholics as true irishmen ?

Don't let any loser from this thread touch or even speak to your sister

>flat isn't good
fucking niggers and their le high test memes

What do your parents think about you taking her to Ireland and when do you plan on coming here?

>8/10
post picture (preferably of feet)

Tá is like an affirmative since the words for "yes/no" aren't really grammatically correct. Failte romhat is "you're welcome".

>wasn't the irish divide also because the IRA saw only catholics as true irishmen ?
wut
There were Protestant IRA members lad. Also are you French or do Dutch do the space before the question mark too?

Tá failte romhat

Welcome is before you

You're welcome

I think I'd make a good bf

Yeah I put that sentence through google translate and Ta sounded a bit like tu so I thought it might be you.

Also word always showed spaceless question marks as an error so I sort of got used to putting spaces before question marks.

>sounds perfect
>won't be allowed near her

Tá means the, it's also our word for yes. Fáilte is welcome, both in what you'd say after someone thanks you and in the way you'd welcome someone to your home.

>wasn't the irish divide also because the IRA saw only catholics as true irishmen
Moreso because the northerners didn't see themselves as Irish and were afraid that power being given to a Catholic majority country would mean the Pope could control the leaders of the country (home rule is Rome rule). Unfortunately even after writing separation of church and state into the constitution and designing our flag on the symbolism of peace between protestants and Catholics (hence why there's white between the green and orange), they still had to be dicks.

>kinda flat
You say that as if it's a bad thing. There's enough fat beours in this country as is.

wtf I hate sershposter now !!

>only chance with women is relying on the exotic aspect for foreigners

Do you lads think we should start some more GAA leagues? Like the All-Alba, the All-England, the European Championships/North American GAA championships/Aussie Championships. We could even have the world cup where the top 2 qualifying teams from each region could play.

Get a wee online streaming site to stream what games are being played so you can follow different leagues and shite.

focloir.ie and teanglann.ie have proper translations.
Google translate doesn't do a good job

Tá doesn't mean yes or the

Ffs did you study the language?

Tá is the present tense of to be. An means the. There is no yes/no in the language, you just repeat the verb in a question positively or negatively.

They think i should take her as fast as i can from this shithole so she can get a lot better education
cant send picture man easy to track on fb

>Ffs did you study the language?
thats the problem
in school they always used to say tá means yes and níl means know (get out your fócal leabhair and we'll all have a go)

>They think i should take her as fast as i can from this shithole
Ireland is a good choice. Lots of Polaks so she won't lose Polish as a language, pretty neato education system so long as you're white and Catholic (schools can legally discriminate against non-Catholics and non-Christians, i.e. only taking them if they have spots left over after all Christians are given spots).
>cant send picture
:( not even feetz

>Tá doesn't mean yes or the
You know what I mean. If someone asks you a question you say tá or níl. I know technically it meas "it is" but for all intents and purposes tá is our word for yes.

>but for all intents and purposes tá is our word for yes.
That would be Sea/Ní hea

>Tá means the, it's also our word for yes
>tfw I learned this too

shes in the next room i am to lazy to make one sorry bro

went to a CBS with Nigerian Muslims, they never discriminate based on religion
it's retarded, might as well change the name

When are you popping over?

>they never discriminate based on religion
They did in my school, niggers were told to fuck off to the tec around the corner.

my irish teacher in secondry school was a 60 year old french teacher
like what is the fucking point

Is it true Irish girls love English cock

What school did you go to?
Tá and níl mean yes and no to any question with starting with 'an bhfuil..' and only that.

Here's some examples

>Ar ndeachaigh tú? Chuaigh/Ní dheachaigh

>an ndéanann tú? Déanim/ní dhéanaim

>an raibh tú? Bhí mé/ní raibh mé

>an bhfuil tú? Tá/Níl

There is no yes or no in the language. Closest things are sea or Ní ea

booked my flight on 2nd october

About as true as English women liking Irish cock. Pretty sure it's in our dna to dislike each other.

I had a friend in secondary that pretended to be Catholic to get in. He claimed he was a Buddhist (you can guess what kind of person he was), he was really an atheist and his family's protestant. Pretty much everyone knew he hated religion even the teachers because they never made him go to mass. There's no discrimination in the schools, it's just liberals bitching over nothing. I wish we did have it though, would keep the riffraff out.

best school in the county
it was county laois though so....
wish id gone to the gaelscoil
wish id stayed on the gaelic team
wish id done a lot of things actually
ah bhuel

>2nd October
Fucking hell that's soon. The academic year has already started too, you'll probably be here a year before your sister comes (which gives you time to find proper accommodation since we have a rental shortage at the moment), unless she's willing to start a month or two late. Could stay back a year just to make sure she knows what the subject material is.

>English women liking Irish cock
I think it's more natural for an irish girl to go with an englishman though; the english are, rightly or wrongly, viewed as sophisicated and exotic by the irish, whereas the irish are viewed as provincial and backwards by the english.

nah she wont be late shes 3 years ahead my family is made of teachers (no joke)

>the english are, rightly or wrongly, viewed as sophisicated and exotic by the irish

>yeh gon in t'e town?
>yew go roite rewnd that rewndabout and take a ryte
>im facking propeh stahving

>sophisicated
Fuck no. Maybe in Yankland where they think you're all tea sipping monocles, we know you're just drunken skinheads.

>exotic
Again no. You're right next to us, we see you all the time, we're sick of you. That's about as exotic as Russia is to Belarus.

>the english are, rightly or wrongly, viewed as sophisicated and exotic by the irish
>50 million of the niggers living right across a tiny sea from you
>exotic
English men are weak and effeminate for the most part anyway, you've tamely lost your country to former men from your colonies
pic is average Englishman

Yes but those girls also think Abrakebabra is sophisticated and exotic

>shes 3 years ahead
wtf why is that?

She'll get 600 points in the leaving no bother.

Same cunts that buy paninis instead of slapping some rashers on toast.

>learn 3 months with family
>don't learn for next 3 years
its just easier m8 she has a lot of time for herself

gonna have a wank if I get an even number here lads

wew, you have paninis in Ireland now?
cute :3

Is she homeschooled or what?

>7
Sure that's fairly woeful luck you have there.

bollocks

They were more prominent back in the early 2000s but people still buy them nowadays.

>1
Check these evens.

My family teached me everything to the end of highschool now i teach her at home and she just chills at school

You never said you couldn't have a wank if you didn't get evens, just that getting evens would force you too. You can still wank.

jew tier loophole, just gonna abstain for another week

gonna wank if I get a 0 lads

>i teach her at home and she just chills at school
What's her plans to study after school?

>teached
Taught, lad.

Gonna wank to picture of the Polak's sisters' feet if I get trips lads.

Fugg i always make the same mistake since middle school. Dunno she will probably be a house wife or something

post a picture right fucking now

if you will get trips i will send her whole photo from vacations in Greece

starting to think you don't have a sister, what sort of fella would describe his sister as 8/10 and "flat" unless he wanted to fug her

shes adopted no blood ties

Can I marry her?

>Greek beach photos
YES

Who said he didn't want some fug?

she's 15 lad

That's legal in two years, I can wait.

>she will probably be a house wife
Give me.

shes mine tho for the next 5-10 years

You're 10 years older than her, don't be a greedy cunt. Hand her over.

Don't be selfish.

>10 years
That's just stingy.

>ywn save qt bolish teen girl from the clutches of her evil dentist fritzel-esque adoptive brother

yar greedy lads shes mine

what a cringy retard

>get called anime pedo
>there are actual pedos lusting over a 15 year old girl
Really makes you think.

>15 is pedo

under brehon law the age of marriage for women was 15 years of age.

OP's pic is 15 too.

OP's pic is a cartoon

Animé?

100%

aнимe????

What the fuck is with Andy?

what do city people do for fun
t. cant watch anything cos i lost my laptop

say this on shitamericanssay and it really made me think

>shitamericanssay
sounds like a subreddit
are you a redditor?
irish pagans all seem to be lefty tumblr cunts for some reason

>neo-polytheists calling themselves pagans
I jej every time

day what you want about trump but he's ridiculously cool

VIKINGS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=yca2BCwAnBQ

Why are you so cuuuuute

:3

>kinda flat

Hmmmmmmmmmm

ireland is both the cutest and most manly nation in the world

>i'd rather have 10 BBCs inside me at the same time than 1 microcock of an AfD voter
as if you really needed a translation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZYPa6tI43Q

something tells me this is fake

what sort of cuck would make something like this

>Ireland's second most spoken language
>Irish

she hates ,,people of color'' tho

it's actually Polish

Ánímé

i love the butthurt of the jackeen when i call him out for unironically using brit slang
he just goes and says the most random pseudocalifornian shit
either the account was deleted or it was just a prank bro
sadly this

A German woman with mental problems

that's pretty cute

all google searches lead back to some fugly pornstar

Not after 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A

There are many twitter comments responding to her post.

She deleted her account a week ago.

The German anons confirmed that she is mental though.

That's a meme.

well yeah only absolute mental wrecks would be so stupid
it always is like that tho, some dumb whore posts something absolutely mental about "fuck racists :) rather suck some black fellas willies xD white ppl" and then they delete their accounts
maybe so but our statistics on irish language proficiency are shit

Don't bully Akari~n!

YOU ARE A FUCKING MEME KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGERIAN SCUMBAG

>The 2011 Census, released by the Central Statistics Office Ireland (CSO), shows that Irish is the third most spoken language in the country, after English and Polish.
>The Census found that 82,600 in Ireland speak Irish outside of school (where it is an obligatory subject). The CSO also reported that 119,526 speak Polish at home and 56,430 speak French.

rte.ie/news/2012/0329/cso_census.pdf

>The Census found that 82,600 in Ireland speak Irish outside of school
thats on a daily basis. what about fluent speakers who dont have opportunities to use it?

A ton of Poles left Ireland 2010-2014.

>our statistics
>our

a-anime?

they're probably very few in number since 82,600 aren't fluent speakers, "speak regularly" is an ambiguous term

they usually split it into
>those who understand the language when spoken but can't speak it
>those who partially understand it and can't speak it
>those who can write and read but can't speak it
etc etc

What's wrong with

MUH

its a meme
ive only been here like 3 years but we need any conflict we can get to keep this general alive

>ive only been here like 3 years
You haven't been here for one you underaged spastic. Unless you mean the time you spent in Ireland but even that seems too much.

>we need any conflict we can get to keep this general alive
No we fucking don't. /éire/ is better dead than shitposted by niggers like you.

Why aren't there more Irish using Irish ITT?

I remember seeing two actually using it properly. Is Ireland really an Anglo bastard child now?

Because it's not even his heritage. He's less Irish than some literal niggers.

majority dont speak it
why would i refer to ireland as "here" when im in america
is the swooce loose again?

HURRITAGE

>now

When will the Dublin meme end?

They're ruining all the other counties chances by pumping all their money into their youth development.

>>now

tá Gaeilge cac agam, chun an fhírinne a rá (googled that last bit)

>WE LOVE YOU
Argentina, Finland, Russia

>HONOURED GUESTS
French Sershposter, Austrian animeposter

>NOT ALLOWED
Br*tish and American flags

>REPORT AND HIDE ALL POSTS
Swiss yank

I really REALLY like this picture

Don't respond.

EXCELLENT post

reminder that anyone who disagrees with any of my posts is swooce A.K.A the russophone polonised finno-ugric

Swooce stopped posting weeks ago you nonce. I know because he was the only Kerry flag on the site and he's too much of an attentionwhore to not use a name anyway. It's not like he was the only one that called you out on your faggotry, we all do. Kill yourself nigger.

t. swooce

is not responding to someone directly a meme or is it just fucking phoneposters?

im on a phone and i can reply
its a meme

He lives for (You)'s. Don't feed it.

>it

>youth development
Biggest waste. They're either blow-ins or going to blow-out. A few might even blow-up.

Kill (yourself)

t.

Shart.

reddit

QQQ

kys

Táim in ann í a úsaíd, ach ní bhíonn a lán daoine anseo a bhfuil Gaeilge labhartha acu.