Bosnian niqab-wearing politician seeks office to ‘reduce prejudice’ & help poor

> Bosnian niqab-wearing politician seeks office to ‘reduce prejudice’ & help poor

> A niqab-wearing politician in Bosnia seeks to become the first fully veiled woman in the Balkan country to run for public office. If elected, Indira Sinanovic says she wants to help the poor and “break down prejudice” experienced by those wearing niqabs.

rt.com/news/361288-politics-niqab-bosnia-election/

Bosnia pls no ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

sarajevotimes.com/?p=105458
b92.net/biz/vesti/svet.php?yyyy=2016&mm=08&dd=27&nav_id=1170056
reddit.com/r/bih/comments/3jxow4/halal_in_bosnia/cutabgv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck her and her islamic bullshit. You cannot have a civilized modern society with your barbaric death cult.

But Cred Forums told me that Bosnians were white through and through and meme tier muslims?????

If she helps run HER country then it's fine. It's not like she's literally supporting sharia law stupid burger.

They were under us.

Now they're getting bolder and bolder again.

They have a bunch of vehabijas (wahhabists) who are well known.

The fact that only country that invests in Bosnia is Arab countries and Saudi Arabia isn't helping either.

Not to mention there's about 40000 arabs living in Sarajevo at least.
30% are wehabis
some even have islamic state songs as their fucking ringtone.

sarajevotimes.com/?p=105458

b92.net/biz/vesti/svet.php?yyyy=2016&mm=08&dd=27&nav_id=1170056

>They were under us.
Are you sure?

Or is it like how all the Russians under USSR were supposed to be secular, irreligious lads but your average Ivan was secretly hardcore Christ worshipper?

Or how Turkey was meant to be a post-modern secular state that abandoned Islam completely, but your Ahmed loves Allah?

>Now they're getting bolder and bolder again.

It doesn't look like they're becoming more religious. More like they're forgetting their history and are being "brave" enough to show it again.

And don't say they're not because they drink. Most muzzies do but they pretend they don't.

>Not to mention there's about 40000 arabs living in Sarajevo at least.
Sweet god. Stupid question but she's not one of them right?

* your average Ahmed

Remove em all.

I am sure.
They were openly drinking, eating pigs, whatever.

some still do, but less and less
they keep introducing new laws
for example malls are unable to carry alcohol in sarajevo.

that shit would never fly back then.

they are becoming more religious though
but granted that is all because of the influence of Saudi Arabia.
It is still happening however.

no she's not an arab.

Sarajevo now, has more mosques than motherfucking Tehran

let that sink in

>under us
Because they loved and followed Tito who was Croat and who gave your precious Kosovo away to mudslim Shqiptar migrants.

I get the drinking but
>eating pigs
That's hard for me to believe. Even the most meme tier moslem over here would probably never eat pork. Non-halal food and alcohol tho then yea.

And I even did a little googling (yes I know it's leddit but I don't know any Bosnian forums)

reddit.com/r/bih/comments/3jxow4/halal_in_bosnia/cutabgv

>they are becoming more religious though but granted that is all because of the influence of Saudi Arabia.
That's not common for just Bosnia. I don't know if your browse Cred Forums but there's evidence there that it's true for near all Muslim countries, all the way from Albania to Pakistan.

You just can't stop the eternal Saud

>Sarajevo now, has more mosques than motherfucking Tehran
kek

Ignore my grammer. I'm on mobile

If the fucking north euros werent being autistic we would have fully removed kebab by now.
The knights would not be proud desu.

Wtf I love Malta now

you should consider reforming your own language first lel.

Almost nobody wears that crap and we banned it yesterday. Pre-emptive strikes are best strikes.

Why?
Because we had words that are directly from arabic?
Ignoring the english/italian/french words?

Pretty rich coming from a guy whose language was literally fabricated by a jew in the early 20th century

Based 'merica

even your drinking culture is arabic. sounds bizarre habibi.
using another alphabet is not fabricating new language. turkish was always the same except porte's language.

If she succeeds literaly any1 can show up pretending to be her.

>implying Tito was not a russian polish hybrid
>implying it wasn't Rankovic who ruled Yugoslavia until 1966

welcome to 2016 Ante

No it is not. We follow other euros examples not mudslimes.
Literally any maltese will tell you we ar further apart from kebab then we are from euros.

Nobody could even understand political proceedings for a while after they mandated using the new constructed Turkish. It is based on rural dialects and ancient texts and had nothing to do with what average people spoke.

no it was the same average people spoke. do you really think average turk could speak arab-farsi-french like palace people did? is that what they told in your schools? ayy.

There is a lot of investment there by arab to spread wahhabism. People literally get paid to cover up.

I wonder how much Saudia Arabia pays her