How did Mediterraneans become so lazy and useless they are basically nigger tier. They had such great civilizations...

How did Mediterraneans become so lazy and useless they are basically nigger tier. They had such great civilizations, Romans had the greatest civilization in history now their people have nothing and are kept afloat by white countries.

Rome was won on the backs of enraged manlets.

Rile them up sufficiently and you will have another super-state on your hands in no time.

state welfare

its not necessary to work to live anymore

life is senseless no matter what you do itll dissapear

etc

Italians become productive members of society once we Americanized them.

You should Americanise your black people then, and our whole country for that matter

We've tried. They inherently hate whites and America though because they always see us as the slavers and oppressors.

Black immigrating from Africa assimilate better than them.

they were always lazy and uselss.
But back then, they didn't have the diligent germanic competition.
Just think about it: they needed 2000 years to get out of the bronze age, while we acchieved space travel in less than 1000 years

How did whites become superior we're probably the greatest race on earth were we only inferior because the romans were keeping us down?

The Romans deniggered the Germanic people. Without them they wouldn't have the tech and philosophy from the Greeks and Romans to start from.

because agriculture was easier acchieve in warmer regions.
However, once the knowledge of agriculture spread to white people, we became superiour.
You must realize, Mediterraneans dont know harsh winter, thus they never evolved the ability to plan ahead.
Your typical Mediterrane man lives in here and now, happy and celebrating and blissfully unaware of the hardship tomorrow might bring

The future will be dominated by superhuman inuits, right?

>They Inherently hate whites
That's not true

And how do you explin Greeks?

theoretically yes, but unfortunatelly their land is too barren to allow agriculture, thats why they never had a civilization

Have you seen blacks attacking white people in the streets because a Black cop shot a black ghetto thug?

They didn't even bother to hear anything about what happened just went out immediately to kill whitey, all they needed was an excuse.

you should read some books about anceint greece kraut

>greek
>working
good joke

i hope they kill you too

>all
I don't think every black American hated white people, just the retarded ghetto Niggers

The real joke are the germans.
Everyone in my family complains about how lazy you germs are.

I'll last longer then you in the Islamic State of Germanistan.

he is greek

top kek

I look more like a Turk than a German. I could escape without problems.

>hey bro come play soccer at lunch bro then come over after school and play FIFA bro have I ever told you about the food at my family gathering? my nonna makes the best bro

Thats because you are a turk ali.

what a shit thread

How has this faggot not been permabanned yet? Not even a tripfag and yet still probably the most notorious shitposter on Cred Forums.

No I am a Greek

Because the other mediterraneans used to be white like French people, and all around great and civilized.
But then brown people came and made Greece/Spain/Italy non-white.
Since then they are shit.

you are a faggot

otherwise

classic wogs

you are cancer, literally kill yourself.

Mediterraneans have always been under germanics.

Climate change.

>actually know your shit
>get the work done in 5 minutes
>the rest free time to do other stuff

>be greek
>no idea how to do something properly
>takes 50 hours to do the same job
>OMG THEY ARE SO LAZY!!!!

you are cancer

what a stupid post

>shit he's right
>hmm... i don't have an argument
>im greek, let me kill myself instead

Stay unproductive and lazy

Because """race""" doesnt mean development. Development is dependent on freedom

this post is just stupid
you are probably a faggot german that looks down when some turks walk towards you

shhh, don't project your insecurities on other people, my unproductive friend :)

Race obviously has something to do with it.

i dont even work you retard
you really are a faggot key warrior like most germans

>i dont even work
so you just admitted that you are a lazy and unproductive, we could even say average, Greek

Any more anger to let out, or are you crying already? :)

keep up the work based german

I am a Greek student you german monkey

Greeks are better people than germs
he cant win this

No it doesn't, Mongolia had the largest empire on earth and now they're an extremely poor shithole, civilization reached sub-saharan Africa when Scandinavians were in caves
All races, ethnicities, religions have their golden ages.
You guys (Westerners) were just lucky you weren't wrecked by the mongols like Muslims, Russians and Chinese.

you were born in the right moment to see how the whites will be killed

-having a laid back life enjoying sunshine
>vs
-producing so much that you destroy the planet and make it go into global warming co2 induced oven while living miserably in a 20m2 cube at the center of a polluted mega city slaving day and night to give to your ex wife and her black boyfriend ,surrounded in degeneracy in all directions

The funny thing is, we both know you aren't even Greek.

The funnier thing is, I actually am Greek.

First, you and a nignog from congo have almost the same DNA, with a difference that ranges from 0,1% to 0,4%(very rare dif.), wich can be observated in each of the populations. Now, i can tell you are wrong by just pointing out developed civilizations from all around the world, for each of their circunstances. Its 9001x more related to circunstances(phenotype) than actual genetics, plus, in biology the concept of """race""" is not used, and subspecie is a very messy concept. These are all well known facts, checked in labs over the time

you sure are kraut

Whatever man, you EU slaves keep working to pay for my afternoon sleep and evening drinks

>you sure are kraut
Prove me wrong. You can't.

here we go again

try the same with me krautshit

lol holyshit that's pure WE WUZ right there.

We are the elite, barbarians from the north our work class.

Brb btw, it's siesta time.

You've already admitted it

Lol, med countries are the neets at the national stage.

i dont understand this

I mean Ptolemaic Egypt (Cleopatra's era) was ruled by Greeks but the height of their ancient civilization definitely wasn't ruled by Europeans.

everyone is a neet in heaven

He can't go outside under the sun for 3 minutes wothout getting stage 5 skin cancer and he wants people to believe that his kind were working under the sun all day where temperatures liks 50c° are the norm

And the rest are the wagecucks of the national stage
Let them work for us while we don't move a finger
Just like ancient times

Yeah but we were druids and shit

based iraqi

this.
barbarians you were, barbarians you are and barbaric scum you will be.

glorious to med master race. Roma victis.

led light can burn them

you are barbarians too spicshit

they always were lazy

>tfw slavic and germanic ancestry only

Can I be part of glorious new roman empire user?

are you a bastard?

Spain and Italy are both way more industrious countries than you, a glorified chinese rock mine.

Aaaaaah le butthurt Turk

no

t.mehmet

I am a Greek

Just a mixed European ancestry because my family has been here since mid 19th century.

Family name is German even though I'm only 1/8th German genetically.

Consumerism and hedonism happened. Along with peace and no threat.

trash

Then I will be forced to take part in the formation of the 4th Reich.

>It's an american muh heritage episode

Keep Telling that to yourself mehmet

>Along with peace and no threat.

What are you doing here, Otto. Go back to work, you have some contaminants emissions to programme.

I did, what now?

i dont work

I can't be accepted anywhere. I'm full white so non-whites hate me for being a "oppressor" but Europeans hate me because I'm not fully one or another.

And I am a Greek not a kraut

jesus,he's retarded

Who cares I'm Anglo-Celtic just call yourself white.

You can become a Greek. But you shouldn't mx with Greeks.

Europeans hate you because you are autistic 2bh

>celtic
never got why those irish subhumans think that they are celts

I am Greek too.

If they aren't celts what are they?

lol what a load of bs.

in a very funny way lol
and makes good music

I am Varvar.

They have bagpipes, and a couple of villages still speak something similar to Celtic language.

slaves of england
human trash
subhumans
pick one

bagpipes are Greek

That's a possibility

What is bullshit?

Isn't this the burzum faggot?

ye

greek coffee is a joke

Omg
White Americans are truly the most disprevileged group on earth

You gonna give a diatribe about how were all evil racist oppressors? Cause I've heard it before.

Islam

>we

i think its the population density and air pollution. LIving in the city here and it's just ridiculously unhealthy long term.

romance peoples don't need to work because they have germanic slaves that work for them