Hey Americans, are mixed couples (black and white) considered normal in your country?

Hey Americans, are mixed couples (black and white) considered normal in your country?

please respond

German """""""diversity"""""""""

You could probably get fired from your job for thinking its abnormal

Nice meme

NO RACEMIXING IN MY LOBBY!!

Nobody really cares

Very common in USA

Why are white men who go with black chicks always more alpha than those that go for asian girls?

>He actually thinks it's a meme

Asian female and white male couples are increasingly common here

No, it's an anomaly, people will give weird looks but more out of curiosity instead of malice.

Because she's not black.

Nobody really gives a shit desu. It's just two people from different races who wanted to get with each other.

I'd imagine it's the same in other Anglo countries despite what the NEET anons here say.

He said black and white specifically, read the fucking post

better than abo + white couples i guess

asian women seem less slutty as well

t. white boy

Really? NY was a hive for this kind of shit when I visited. It's hard to believe that.

Hapa is the human future, big brain, tiny penis

>tfw no race nor any girl would date you.
robot waifus here I come.

hah yeah we're all just like the same right?

who needs borders ay man ahahahaha!!

Are you retarded?

flag

Borders=/=what my fucking point m8

Lmao at you.

That's hard to believe that NOBODIES interested in you. How often do you hit on women?

* what my fucking point was m8

Its noticeable. Black women get visibly upset when they see a nig with a white woman while most everyone else might notice then not bother caring.

Its probably still considered weird in flyover states i would imagine.

Not really, but you can't say anything against it. It's pretty much like dealing with niggers.

what is the colour of your skin m8ie?

Greek

not a colour

consider your opinion discarded

I hit on them often enough. But more often than not they get weirded out that I'm interested in them and leave permanently.

If it's work or starbucks or the gym.

Maybe you're just ugly senpai

>tfw no black gf

I live in the OC, so it's mostly white people. I mean Asian and whites are pretty common, once in awhile Hispanic but blacks are pretty rare.

I'm sure if I headed into LA proper I'd see more though.

Coke to America's black women love Russian men

If woman is black - doesn't really exist, I've seen like 10 my whole life

If man is black - I'd imagine this makes white men secretly fill up with rage, but they cannot act out in fear of getting beat up.

>Proxy SJW is back.
Wew lads.

What???

>it's another episode of user doesn't wanna face the music
You know it's the truth lad.

Now kindly fuck off.

>work
What do you do? And this is most likely a bad idea desu senpai.

>gym
Won't work unless you've been gymming for a while and have good social skills. Which (presumably) you don't.

>starbucks
Cashiers get hit on daily. I'm not saying it's impossible for you to get a number or two (I have) but it's unlikely.

What interests do you have?

I'm not hitting on cashiers are starbucks. I get my laptop and try to look important family guy memes aside.

My interests include fedora tipping, anime, cleaning my katana and outdoor activities like canoeing,kayaking,archery,gun range,hiking,wall climbing and extreme walking.

When I arrive in the United States is how to find a black gf? Write them Tinder and invite to the motel?

>I get my laptop and try to look important family guy memes aside.
Why don't you strike up conversation with somebody near you?

> like canoeing,kayaking,archery,gun range,hiking,wall climbing and extreme walking.
Wat. Do you not have women there that you can talk to?

If you want one night stands yes, but you're not going to get a girlfriend that way.

>big brain, tiny penis

Asians already have this. Hapa is psychopath + autism.