USA adding racial category for Middle Eastern, North African

The White House is proposing a new racial category for people of Middle Eastern or North African descent. People from the Middle East are currently considered white, but a new designation would make them easier to discriminate against.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_South_Africans#Apartheid_Era_.281948-1994.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing
pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much will this drop le 60%?

What about South Asians?
There aren't that many Arabs in USA

They are just Asian

Finally we won't be latinos anymore

other than demographic polls, what does this mean?
and also she's armenian

So? Armenians arent european.

Indians Pakistanis etc. are categorized with Chinese Koreans etc.?

>So? Armenians arent european.
lol

im saying she's not middle eastern/ north african

>North Africans are the same race as Middle Easterners
Murrika, everyone.

>Middle East
>North Africa
>Orientals

So America is 40% white now?

yes

same here 2bh

what would italians classified as, in this case?

Some middle eastern Americans may as well just be white though. I didn't know this guy is actually Lebanese until recently, I thought he was Southern European. America doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of Arabs that Europe does and those they do have tend to not be shitskins.

What do you think.

>new racial category for people of Middle Eastern or North African descent

How they will differentiate a quadroon mulatto from a North African?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zuid Afrika 2.0
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_South_Africans#Apartheid_Era_.281948-1994.29

I have no doubt many keks will be had by all
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing

Can't wait for niggers to claim their Egyptian heritage 2bh

That means she wouldn't be considered white in America?

We are Caucasoids but not white.

Having light skin =/= being white.

White means you're European.

We could put some white in her for you if you know what I mean...and if you know what I mean what I mean is force her to eat eggs or become a '''victim'' to ISIS.

no shes not white u faggot
you can't pick and choose when someone is white just to be attractive. she's arab. the definition of white is generally european white

actually, even before that only north-western europeans were considered white
rly makes u think..

its a stupid definition. in ideal world white=white skin and thats it. it should not be a racial designation. and european just means european. and mediterranean means just that

It's to sort out barbaric muzzies.

i agree, we should just focus on ethnicities instead of "white"

They aren't.

>itshould not be a racial designation. and european just means european. and mediterranean means just that
The thing is that won't work irl because America is a mixed country full of mutts who have blood from all throughout Europe.

There's a reason so many Americans shill for pan-europeanism on near every forum. A lot of them feel like they should be included in Europe because they have genetic history there, but at the same time they have no real home to go to. But if Europe was one giant country-continent then they could go wherever the hell they please.

Define 'ethnicities' in this context senpai.

like 1%

what? . there home is america and the majority want to stay there. who cares if they are mutts they built a good country

>North African descent
They're already using the term caucasian so that isn't really neede

>what? . there home is america and the majority want to stay there.
What about the thousands on SF and Cred Forums that want to go back to Europe?

>they built a good country
WASPS (like me) built a good country.

It's not right for me to say this but America was already developed in running long before most of the other euro races came over.

We're european and we're not considered white.

>thousands of SF and Cred Forums
so 2 retarded forums you saw on the internet? god you are deluded
>WASPS (like me)
and who cares? what does this have to do with anything

>america was already developed
and it continues to develop. you think when other europeans came it stopped developing? yes the major framework and infrastructures were in place but the people who migrated to america continued to contribute.

Armenians are middle eastern. There's 0 difference between a dna test of an Armenian and a Turk.

He's Moroccan

yes you are

That doesn't work in America.

You should never be using the word "white" in the context of european peoples though, that's just silly. I am norwegian. I am not equivalent to a german or a serb or an englishman or a finn or a magyar or a swede, you know?

>or a swede
Aren't you basically the same??
Culturally, genetically, and linguistically to some extent

No Tbh, only in some border areas.

Cred Forums say we are moors. Make up your mind.

Wop's. As always.

same with finns tbqhwyf

t. Mohammed

>memes
>reality

Ruse cruised

Ar*bs are like 50%+ genetically European btw

based obama purifying the white race

thank you mr president

In America Spanish people are not considered white

I mean they are Caucasian.

No

>at least three generations of white ancestors
someone got cucked

Literally not considered white pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic

You guys are giving the white house too much credit. This is just an attempt to treat another group of people as a "minority" so that they can hand them Gibs and scholarships. Of course someone's gonna "well of course they are a minority" but the same could be said for Russians, Germans, and the Scottish in the US if the white house treated them as distinct ethnic groups.

>the same could be said for Russians, Germans, and the Scottish

nigga u dumb

Armenians are Middle Eastern you idiot.

I think you would be surprised at the number of people in the US who only have German, Irish, Italian, or Polish ancestors. Especially in the midwest.

It's the other way around you fat piece of fucking lard.
It wasn't Europeans who spread agriculture to West Asia, it was West Asians who spread agriculture to Europe.

Says the negro who doesn't know where his great grandparents are from.

try 20-25%

you don't even know how to be right wing, retard

so many of you do this thing where you accept the entire political frame of liberalism and then try to point out hypocrisy like anyone gives a shit

it's pathetic

>leftists want to further fracture America

what a surprise. Most arabs immigrated to the US prior to the 1950s and were christian so they assimilated like normal people. Now most of them are muslims and won't assimilate so Obama wants to make a separate "ethnicity" for them. Fucking disgusting, what's the difference between a "white" greek and a "Middle Eastern" turk? It the same thing they did with "hispanic" back in the 80's. our "nation" is done.

>middle eastern and north african
>map doesn't include armenia
what did they mean by this?

No idea what you're talking about.
Armenia is in the Middle East.
And as you can see, on genetic tests, they come out Middle Eastern.