W-was that really necessary? Weren't children there? Why punish innocent victims for the crimes of their government?

W-was that really necessary? Weren't children there? Why punish innocent victims for the crimes of their government?

Just imagine your child or a family member was inside that blast ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POPmlHlaOtM
youtube.com/watch?v=OnDxxQugCI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They deserved it for raping and killing millions of innocent filipinos and chinese

yes
the krauts got too easy away with that

The Japanese did far worse to the Koreans and Chinese.

There are no innocents in wartime. Every pregnant mother is a future troop transport.

my grandma's mama died for the nuke;_;

depends if shes from the good (Greek) or bad (german) side

well maybe she shouldn't have supported your genocidal emperor

Their women and children didn't.

If that's true, why were German and Japanese generals tried for crimes against humanity?

Why do people act like the nukes were so much worse that what we'd already dropped on Japan? It's not like they killed any more people than a conventional incendiary raid on a Japanese city.

Americans are animals

The nukes were the only way to stop the war, the Japanese would have kept fighting forever unless we put a quick end to it. Even after the first one, they didn't want to surrender.

>Their women and children didn't.

weebs

Incendiary weapons don't irradiate their targets and carry birth defects into subsequent generations.

truman said hiroshima was a military base

youtube.com/watch?v=POPmlHlaOtM

you are animals too

>Let's nuke a military base
>Let's nuke a city

Looks like typical university student life .

it's not like those two were the only nukes in history

however, only Americans used nukes to kill people

because someone watching chinese cartoons made for teenage gook girls think Japan is the best country in the world

they gased little children
the japanese deserved that
the japanese should all die

they deserved that
the french must die too

or a subhuman slav life

Except they did. They wanted to surrender even before the first one was dropped but Americans wanted the surrender to be unconditional.

The Japs' only major condition was keeping their Emperor, which the Americans relented on anyway even after the surrender.

And even if they didn't, their military was completely crippled with no resources left to rebuild.

They were soundly defeated and you dropped the bombs anyway.

I wish Americans would just admit it was payback for Pearl Harbor, a way to keep the Soviets from moving in and an excuse to test a new weapon.

None of this "it saved lives" horseshit that you've been force-fed since grade school.

Did they later have sex?

greece didnt want to join war
shitaly attacked greece anyway

Japanese deserved that for all crimes committed by them.

No, Japan was unable to communicate their attempt to surrender because of the 8/14 coup tattempt

she raped him if she was german

We were gonna drop 'em on Germany but the krauts surrendered too quickly.

What did she do? Did she cheat on him or something?

>why were German and Japanese generals tried for crimes against humanity?
Because they lost.

Well how were we supposed to know that at the time?

It certainly saved American lives.

But Pearl Harbor was effectivly an inside job. We knew it would happen so we got our important assets out to sea. The crap in the harbor was obsolete WW1 era junk. We needed an excuse for the American public to accept to enter the war.

Politics is messy, like making sausage.

she was slavic in a slav country

However you want to spin it, the nukes were far from necessary.

I just wish you lardasses would own up to it instead of regurgitating and parroting the same lie that's been perpetuated since the fucking 40s.

But no, can't question anything your government did during the war. It was black and white and saying otherwise would be unpatriotic.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnDxxQugCI0

>the nukes were far from necessary.
so were their experiments on little children

>It certainly saved American lives.

Stick with that story then. Don't try to argue it saved Japanese lives like a bunch of brainwashed dipshits.

Women being women. They automatically follow the strongest guy, they have no loyalty.

Yes I agree. Russians/Slavs are fucking subhuman. Go to a random brothel in Europe. Chances are that most whores are Russian or Polish. Most CP on earth (like 90%) gets produced in Eastern Europe. Their AIDS epidemic rivals Africa. And they sell their own children for a bottle of vodka to pedos. Truly honorless garbage.

back then, there was no taboo realtaed to nukes.
Atomic bomb was just a huge bomb, and bombing civilian areas was perfectly normal in WW2

>comes from a german subhuman
take more ahmeds, hans, be tolerant

It really was kind of cool. And we had two.

Official reason for use of bomb was something about avoiding American casualties during an invasion of mainland Japan.
Real reasons had to do with emerging tensions with Soviet Union.
>US wanted a show of strength to intimidate Stalin who they considered to be acting way too ballsy
>Churchill and Stalin de facto decided that whomever conquered a territory, annexes it in its sphere of influence (following events in Greece and Poland) + US had, during the war & before the bomb was achieved, continually pressed SU for support in the Pacific war => US wanted to defeat Japan before SU got involved in that theater, avoiding Japan possibly falling into Soviet influence

I'm not defending the use of the bomb, merely explaining some nuances.
Interesting reads on this are Gar Alperovitz' "Atomic Diplomacy: Hiroshima and Potsdam" and Shane Maddock's "Nuclear Apartheid". Although be warned, both are very left-leaning and critical (negative) about post-war US foreign policy. I suggest to balance it out with some of John Lewis Gaddis' later works where he rips Stalin a new one.

>t. historian

Didn't need to nuke Japan to make them surrender. It was only a show of force to the Russians.

>back then, there was no taboo realtaed to nukes.
Except the petition signed by practically every scientist involved in the construction of the atom bombs begging the government not to use them on people
>Atomic bomb was just a huge bomb, and bombing civilian areas was perfectly normal in WW2
Only normal after Germany bombed civilian targets in Britain (may have been an accident initially) and Japs attacked civilians across Asia.

This
Anything else is just revisionism

sure, scientists knew whats up, but general public didnt.

And Brits bombed us much harder than we bombed them

Yeah those nukes were not necessary and against morality
And it would be nice to get an apology for that l, but we don't expect it
It was 70 years ago, it was wartime, every country's done something bad, whether it's big or small
it's much more important to move on, learn from these mistakes, and don't do war anymore

I am a Greek

Wait - Obama was just in Japan and he didn't apologze?

He's slipping.

Completly deserved bombing. Try not ruining Europe once

You're anatolya turk rapebaby

No one ever talks about how America didn't need to go island hoping and instead could have landed in Japan proper early in the war but the generals wanted to waves their dick around so thousands of allies died completely unnecessarily.

whoever
being pro german means being a subhuman

Your country is a fucking joke and you know it. Don't even deny it. You have been sucking everyones dick your entire history. First Mongolian and later European. Drooling over our achievements, but incapable of achieving something yourself. Yes you were relatively powerful with your stolen ideology and stolen scientists from Germany. And stolen blueprints for nuclear weapons. But underneath all the facade Russia is an old, ugly whore. Yes she will survive. All you do is survive. But vermin survives too and rats too.

You won the war and yet nobody wants to live in your pig country and your youth is literally dying.

No but many Russians are actually.

Thank you Americans for winning war and keeping Soviets from invading us.

I am sure you only say that to trigger me, and you dont really support the killing of the countless civilians that died during that bombin

>it's another "people on Cred Forums be morally righteous paragons of humanity" episode

Low-tier bait, why do you keep falling for these threads?

Yes they can share the title with you.

But >you gassed little children too.

I am a Greek

Really makes you think.

Nice one Portugal
Will America ever recover?

What does the graffiti say?

fuck america

Russia, forward!

I know some greek words. Kariolis.

We'll see who's talking when Russia nukes your country to bits.

Putin, manlet

Psshhh, nothin' personnel, kid..

we use many Greek words and dont notice it

The emperor was against the war all along

They estimated that over 300k American soldiers would've died if they had to invade mainland Japan.

>implying the rest of humanity would ever forgive them

Like we don't know that the next nuke to drop will be either India or Pakistan... and probably before the end of the decade.

The Japanese were trying to surrender though, they just wanted terms, particularly the ability to keep their emperor and to avoid the fate of the Nazi high command at Nuremberg.
They were hoping to secure this from Moscow, and only gave up hope and agreed to unconditional surrender when Moscow refused to help them and Soviets went into Manchuria.

Aaaaah le " I am Turk" guy

Meh. Poolets and pajeets are like Lay's potato chips. Go ahead and crunch a few. They'll make more.

I am a Greek you shitalian

The radiated survivors probably wanted the incineration within the blast zone

Also, the only reason America did it was to stop the Russians from entering the pacific war and taking mainland Japan

I know it's you Lieutenant, you're the most knowledgable Canadian here after Self-hating Hongcouver, and the cool redhead dude

Greeks are basically Turks, yes, no?

You would have won the war against the soviets if you didn't have to worry about the US

Good thing too. Soviets weren't merciful to the girls and women they came across

Thanks, but I don't think I am any of those people

no its the eternal anglojew shitting on the world like always

SIEG HEIL

sadly not

>Countries worldwide in fear
>Many would heel to Russia
>Russia has more powerful nukes than America
>Caring about forgiveness
Sometimes the world isn't as kind as it seems user.

OK but Italians are basically Greeks for sure.

Well thats war for you. You germs killed non-combatants too.

in total war everyone is combatant :DD

Why the fuck did you dissolve some nigga in acid?

No problem. Genocide is legal also now

he was corrupt marxist asshole with no political leadership skills whatsoever and would have run the country into the ground
basically the same as every leader of Congo since

If you don't like war, don't make war.

This is why total war is the only answer. It assures peace.

Still the technique was pretty unique! You guys make Zetas tortures look like an innocent foreplay. And the dude who did that kept his teeth as a souvenir and later bragged about it back home.