This triggers the jew

>this triggers the jew

delete this

t. not barbera spectre

Varg is a cuck

Is this meme man popular because of his music or because of his views?

who? louis cachet?
he now designs rpg games and blogging on thulean perspective.

> louis cuckshed

he made OK black metal, but only people who care about him now are retarded Cred Forumsacks because he's literally WE WUZ EVERYTHING including egyptians, indus valley civlization among others

This guy is just an autistic attention whore, and always has been.

Now that there's youtube he stopped begging for interviews in newspapers.

I actually started watching thulean perspective a couple days ago.

Varg is no doubt crazy, but i can't help but like his perspective on life. He is pretty well read and things like that too, he isn't exactly stupid.

his music was meh, he became famous because he burned churches with his friends and killed his bandmate, not because of his music.

right one look slavic

>implying hvis lyset tar oss and filosofem aren't masterpieces

How is this supposed to trigger me if I don't even know who the fuck this is?

His ideas on modern society and politics are cringeworthily silly but fuck do I absolutely love this man. He is a musical genius, I'd say he's a pretty decent guy, he has some very good points about certain stuff and I'd like to try his rpg sometimes as well.

this guy lives on a farm in rural france with his hot blonde french wife and his 4 kids. and he spends his time driving his lada and making music and vlogging

living the dream

>lada
>living the dream
lol

This triggers the Dane

check his youtube channel

he has this sweet old school lada that does offroading and stuff and is apparantly really easy to maintain and fix.

ah so its the niva
thats the only ok lada to own

Lada Niva is a fucking awesome car if you don't want luxury just a trustworthy machine that will work well just about anywhere

>taking pride in being a neet

>implying

>touhou
Have you learned nothing?
Must I BEAT some sense into you?