Americans call the police on their teenagers drinking and having parties

>Americans call the police on their teenagers drinking and having parties

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleonasm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thread criticising Americans
>bong flag

if they're loud and obnoxious then there's nothing wrong with getting a few of them shot by the cops

Yes, I get all my information from movies too.

>Brits afraid of teenagers

Noise complaint. Some people actually have to get up in the morning for work.

American teenagers hardly ever drink, but when they do, they get so shitfaced with so little alcohol (lack of experience) that they break fights and fuck shit up. Then the cops show up...
t. Lived there

this
I am pretty sure Brits do that too and OP is a faggot

>American teenagers hardly ever drink

Stopped reading.

It's kinda true tho
At least compared with the rest of thw wotld

Next you're going to tell me American teenagers hardly ever do drugs either, right.

That's not the point

Well how much did you drink and do drugs when you were a teenager?

It kinda is. Americans have access to literally every substance, and typically for cheap, especially drugs.

What makes anyone think American teenagers don't try and emulate what they see in the movies? Because the drinking age is 21?

There's a reason it was raised from 18 to 21 and it's only proven to make teens want to drink even more.

Used to be 21 then dropped down to 18 because they thought if they gave highschoolers access to alcohol it would keep them from doing drugs, but proved that only made them mix the two more often. So they raised it back up to 21 and all it did was teach American teens to play the game of "Hey mister?" or ask their older sibling(s) to buy. Now they don't know what to do.

Went to one of the largest populated high schools in Texas, over 4,000 students. We drank and did drugs in class that's how bad it was.

I make exams shitfaced all the time

desu

>I was a catholic school altar boy so everyone who drinks before 21 is Satan incarnate

Exactly, a lot of people do all over the World. What makes anyone think American teens don't do the same?

The fuck are you on about? Are you talking about yourself? Because I sure as fuck didn't wait 'till I was 21. I was merely half that.

>le epic "I'm badass because I drank before 13" meme

Sounds like someone needs a hit to calm down.

sounds like you were dropped too many times in the head as a baby

>

I'm pretty sure that there is a chicano in this thread

The Portuguese devolved into hue apes only to gain a sixth sense. Fascinating.

Spotted the chicano

Actually just a drunk native.

>drunk native
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleonasm

Yes, I know.