Culture pals - /cp/

Culture pals - train girl edition

come meet qts from around the world, practice your bants, hang out with the lads, cuck anons, make eye contact with qt's in public, look for them next week

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Last Thread:

from this...

to this

TO THIsuhhgghff...gfffhuhhh *farts* ...ahah....hhoho.... ughgfhghhhjjj

What a nice shit post. we just need more carat nose :^)

5th for Kazakh qts

Looks cute

that's a bit rude and i doubt she will give

Too bad they all seem crazy otherwise they'd be nice

why is is so ded

Busy BLEACHING grills

just further proof that everyone here is a normie

So are there any women in here or is it all sausage party?

There are no women on Cred Forums

Why would you want to talk to a woman autistic enough to be on Cred Forums?

Why would you want to talk to a woman autistic enough to be on interpals

>Why
>Implying this thread is autistic and you all aren't normies who want to have dick wet in some juicy pussy

Because you have a realistic chance of putting your penis in them, if you do it right

>implying you're not a normie

>Just because I am social aware functioning human being doesnt mean I cant be TRANS-AUTISTIC

drinking beer to relax lads

>they made a new thread without telling me
cunts

last thread ended before i made a new

damn man. You're taking the Train girl thing seriously. I still remember the way that Italian girl looked, that I saw at the train station. But it's just a pleasant memory.

very nice how much?

>found a qt russian who moved to brazil and wants to learn portuguese
hopefully she replies back

it's mostly a meme 2bh, but she was cute indeed, kind of looked like the lead singer of chvrches

I hope she didn't have brown eyes thou

i hope so, i have brown eyes too

Were you from?

Swedes have blue or green eyes lad

mostly swedish but some finnish and anglo as well

I sure s-showed that roastie, right guys?

Shes right you know, you are not funny

you are truly a meme master! haha lol :^D

How do I get over my jungle fever lads?

Nigga that is the gayest shit I ever heard

É a verdade amigo. O problema é que o meu português é pior que pensava - só dizei "tudo bem" à primeira menina que encontrei e diz "oh que brasileiro um sotaque!"

Pretty sure I've messaged this chick, pretty sure I did it just to spite another user who posted her here

I'd fug that mountain poo in loo desu

Cringing hard fåm

Is the ugly swede with the weird jaw for real?

>How do I get over my jungle fever lads?
Fuck a black girl. Worked for my coworker, once he saw that black girls purple pussy he said no thanks which pissed off the girl lmao.

hey friends what should I have for dinner? pls help i cant decide

burger

Why is it that whenever I get the girls whatsapp they turn from qt's into whores where all I have to do is a few emoji's and they are showing me their titties

this 2bh

pls I don't want burger :^(

how do i know if a girl read my message but didn't reply?
because i think a girl did just that

When you click on your messages, there is the person and to the right of it there will be what you said boxed in pink. If there is no pink box it means your message was read.

Though sometimes girls take a bit to respond, so don't assume the worst.

I'm going to get McDonalds after work tonight :)

At least someone gets it

I'm getting pizza after work desu

I have pizza right now

What toppings are you going for buddy? I myself have pepperoni pineapple and sausage

I don't get off until 10pm and most places are closing at that time. So I'll just go get me some McDoubles and a 4ct of the new McNuggets. Dude the new McNuggets are really good, much better than the old ones

Pro tip: whenever you order Papa Johns, ALWAYS use promo code- "25off". I've been using that code for 4 straight years. You get 25% off total check

My qt won't let me see her on video chums, what do I do? She'll send me pictures in real time so I know what she looks like, and we talk often so I've heard her voice. She's being difficult bruvs

Where is she from and how long have you been talking? She might just not be comfortable enough yet

roasted red peppers, onions, sliced meatballs. so good senpai
I get off of work at 8pm. i havent been to a mcdonals in years, i used to like the mcnuggets though
>papa johns
disgusting

We've been talking for a few months pretty much daily and (((Occupied Palestine)))

When you know your qt ain't Swedish

Or maybe she wants a dominant man. You do know that's why so many of swedish girls for paki's right?

I have already fugged black girls and find their vajayjays delightful and if anything tighter than whites

Not to disappoint you, but Sweden isn't a interracial paradise like USA.

how did you fugg blacks in your country?

The McNuggets are now made without any additives, colors, or preservatives. They taste a lot better now. Oh, and Papa Johns is the best Chain pizza place. Dominos, Little Caesars, and Pizza Hut are shit.

Does she look like Natalie Portman?

any/all chain pizza places are shit.

>Does she look like Natalie Portman?
No but she's pretty hot bruv.

just found a qt from same country, state and city as me.
if only i knew how to ask for her number or something.

First what you do is complain about the city if that's the popular thing to do where you are at

then you talk about why you are on interpals (to talk from people from other countries)

don't ask for her number or anything personal at first, that would come naturally.

If she is cute as you say, she probably has no problems finding guys in person. Don't act as if interpals is a dating website for people in the same city as you.

I've already talked with her for a bit. But now I don't know hot to progress.

Should I try asking for her phone and start texting her? Should I just ask which part of the city she is from?

What did you guys talk about first of all

Say that you hate talking on interpals for whatever reason and then ask her for her number. If she's somewhat interested in you she'll give it to you no strings attached

normal stuff from our profiles

will do that. thanks.

Cuddled and kino'd with my qt today.

>kino'd

What's that?

I'm messaging ur qt right now and she will become my qt. better watch out Crustia

kino is movie?

any danes here?

Pure-blooded Dane here

Just ended with yet another qt lads.

Is it even worth it to keep going when inevitably they all end, and quite badly.

I'm loading my gun then

try real life qts, i know i'm gonna

Nah, doesn't work as well. On Tinder for example I barely get a match.

Yet on Interpals I get messaged first a whole bunch, from better (not just in looks) women than I get here.
the only issue is I find, is that they only last about a year, and if I don't get to visit them in that time it becomes a total waste.

>go to grils profile
>can only report or block her
She blocked me?We only talked once

Who is this?

me

Lies.

If that's you, I want to lick your tongue

Save it for your bull Sven

That would be me.

>on Tinder I barely get matched

I know this feel

Tinder is soo scary to use tho, arent yall scared you will see people you know?

Yeah, but you also have to realize that if they can see you, you can see them. If you have one nobody is gonna judge unless you put some really weird shit on there.

I'm not sure if it's just the different type of people who look for different things.

I have seen people I knew. I liked them to see if they would back for a joke even. They didn't.

Was looking through though and clicked on a profile, and it was the best friend of my ex-qt. What should I do, lads?

come here bad boy

Stop being a disgusting nigger lover

Post IP

/lisadk :^)

where u at? wanna meet up and kiss?

>/lisadk
>Denmark

Nice try

Pussy

Anyone body wanna fug a black American

Pic is what I look like :3

yum. asl?

Stupid bitch, what kind of retarded question is that.

Jesus Christ she is not pretty

Inviting a girl you just meet that live somewhat close to see a movie is a bad or a good idea?

just do it. a better date might be to ask her out for coffee or something

I don't drink coffee. Maybe I'll ask her to ice skate or some other not-common activity.

yeah I'd go with something other than a movie. they dont really make good dates imo

Can someone redpill me on Kazakhs and Mongols and Russian mongs? I love brachycephaly soo much

How poor are they? I doubt Yakuts and Kazakhs care about Europeans since they alreadu live among Slavs

>This user only accepts messages from Africa.

why would anyone do that?

I've seen it a few times on Baltic girls' profiles. Perhaps they're dissatisfied with the lack of DIVERSITY!

R u a qt black grill?

Hadn't considered that Juan

Student city, there's quite a few rather nice 2nd or 3rd gen caribbean immigrants, and I went about fugging them in much the same way as you pull any other girl

I mostly get messages by indian men and african "girls" asking for money ;_;

You must look rich - take the compliment

I don't know her from interpals friend, so I doubt it was the same
Post username

We don't import violent niggers

Nah you're alright.

>got a date irl
>spend the whole time think i wish this was-qt who has totally disappeared from the face of earth-

fuck she totally spoiled me

I'm closing in on three weeks now.

How's that cunt? My friends wanna do a road trip to Croatia. Is it worth it, lewd-wise? How are the qts (female ones ofc) ?

Are you a FÊMEA?

Por favor responde...

Give em another month

Morning lads. Last day in Portugal, back to España to meet IRL qt later - wish us luck

Good luck, lad.

You got someone from your own country to message you?

Alpha male
L
P
H
A

M
A
L
E

>still 0 views after months
should I an hero
there is no hope

Show profile, I bet there is some really weird shit on it

Post your profile friendo

I went last year, it is recommended. I didn't go to touristy places though

I think that's an understatement...

Oh i typed like shit,whatever, i havent slept since friday

ded

Y

where is nortism, did he abandon us?

Yes he did lad. It seems BOAT abandoned as well and slav hulk

If someone messages you and you delete their message without reading it. To them does it just show it as unread?

Yes

Pretty tragic it seems like them 3 were holding us up

nortism will be back though, he is just being a normie

No chance

I might cry if the word filters have gone desu

Fuck I feel lied to

What wrong Spaniard?

That feel when it will be years before you can get a hug from a QT

tb󠇦h lad they are

He said he will never return after he got tolda bout the troll group on IP tb󠇦h

That's good Tbh. Norwegian was annoying

what troll group?

Some yank said theres a group of autistic trolls who have fake accounts on IP. Nortism wanted to know who they were and in return he said he wouldn't come back to these threads

Mantai, as tave surasiu ir sumusiu kaip tykras alfa patinas

I'm the Cornish cunt ye eejit

Oh you're the guy with the Italian? You should put U.K. as your name so we know you're not some Spaniard.

What happened user?

test

Hi

Knew it was you btw

how long does it take to get a girl to be willing to meetup on interpals

Just that the word filter is apparently still in place. I usually do put Ow Kernow in the name field but it doesn't let me when replying

Plymouth lad? Sure thing.

Bout to block Russia on this site lads, russian girls are too hungry for bwc

Yes, how is Spain? How long are you there for?

I've met 2 QTs

I met 1 girl within 2 weeks of first messaging, and met another within 1.5 months of the first message

>view dozens of profiles
>not one even views me back
wtf

It may be a bug. Same shit happened to me for like 2 days

it's been months though
am I just ugly or something?
:,(

update your profile

post profile

Just take a picture with your jew gold, ladies love a guy with money

All year lad. Spain until May and then probably off to Portugal, Cape Verde or Mozambique - wherever'll have me

Does very little. I updated it like mad of late and only got 2 or 3 views a day. Shit's broke yo

I feel like my qt is already getting bored of me
Used to chat at least once a day for an hour, this weekend she didn't even contact me.
Sent her a message
>OK, good
Maybe I'm just paranoid

she is bored

Give her a break.. it must've taken her some effort as it is to write you 'OK, good' while being railed by Bilal's semite cock, you ingrate.

this always make me a little sad...

My favourite qt ever deleted her profile before I ever managed to get her on WhatsApp

i asked for nudes and she stopped responding

Are you the Swede that asked for advice on how to stop talking to a girl but not being a dick?

I gave that advice

yes indeed, thanks m8

Please donate for the advice I gave you

Paypal: [email protected]

I'll give you $50 to play with your boipucci on skype for me bby. How about it?

American dollars? Gee willikers!

That's right. How could you possibly refuse an offer like this?

3 more months until I can meet the IP qt I've been with for 10 months, lads.
Everything has pointed to success, but if it doesn't work out after basically a year and a half of LDR, will probably consider seppuku. :^)

>I've been with for 10 months
made me chuckle

It'll work brah, you just have to believe it will. It worked out just fine with me and I get to see my qt(now gf) again in 4 days.

evening lads

did you fugg the russian?

Met one girl after about 10 messages.

I made an account as a gril with no pictures and absolutely nothing in the descriptions, and I already got 7 messages from dudes.

Not long.

I meet one girl Romania after 2 hours.

R A R O
A
R
O

Are all Russian and Ukrainian girls on this site gold diggers?

Goodnight lads

Why are there almost no finnish posters on /cp/? Are we all just too burgers for this? t. kissless, hugless, hand holdless burger who is afraid of women

How can I convince a cute European to move to the states and be my house husband?

what the fuck is a house husband? and you should go to europe its safer here nad we have superior culture

I used to chuckle too at anybody who was unironically seriously committed to LDRs. Online dating and waiting to meet sounded pathetic to me. But then... it just happened. No regrets desu.

Thanks for the inspiration fella. How long were you guys apart before meeting? Any more details you'd care on sharing?

Por acaso, vendo bem... conheço gente que nem 1 mês aguentam numa relação "normal", e depois aqui estou eu. :^)

Dont know maybe buddy

>I used to chuckle too at anybody who was unironically seriously committed to LDRs. Online dating and waiting to meet sounded pathetic to me. But then... it just happened. No regrets desu.
It was exactly the same for me desu
>Thanks for the inspiration fella. How long were you guys apart before meeting?
We were talking only for over a year and a half and we met in person 1 month ago.
>Any more details you'd care on sharing?
Once you're together in person just act the same way and talk to her like you've been doing it whether on Skype, in messages or wherever you talk to her. It took me and her maybe a couple hours before we were normal again though she got really embarrassed and nervous after I kissed her which was adorable. Just don't worry too much about things not working out since it's better to be positive and you'll know once you're together if you can see it lasting especially if you stay with for a long period of time, like my qt and I stayed in the same room for 3 weeks together, so I saw everything including her being on her period to her stinking out the bathroom lmao.

post profile

estava a falar das bandeiras

/BoyLucy

This is one of you, isn't it?

>last online 6months ago
>try to call on the phone ,no connection to her number
>email account terminated

she is in heaven now

That would be me

i got a nude from a qt. pretended to be a korean. also just my 1st week. goddamn. so easy

should i put that i look for flirt/relationship or would that just make me look like a loser

I'm not sure what to think of all this desu.

What's wrong with that?

dude just stop... every screen cap you post is fucking cringeworthy

I enjoy his screencaps and I think he should continue to post them 2bh.

holyy fuckkkkk

Fuck you, fag. This is like 30 layers of irony.
It's high quality content, you're just too much of a pleb to be able to appreciate it.

same fag

HEY GUYS

one of my friends showed me a article that Jackie4Chan said that Cred Forums might get shut down... can anyone confirm or deny if that shit is true??

Yes, Cred Forums is kill. We're moving to /r/CulturePals now

NO

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

This is how it has to be, sorry friend.

Oh what the fuck that think messaged me

Bump

Seems a little desperate desu.

Amazed this is still going lads, get a move on
Also pls not reddit, I can't work out for the life of me how their posting system works, it is such an ugly site.

nice trips

The trick is to be a heathen, then the devil trips come to you

I post but I get 10 times less replies here than ever on interpals.

By being attractive. Are you?

target romanian girls

If I get viewed back does that mean she is interested?

I'm a sad soul from /r9k/ and need guidance.

yes, it means she wants you to impregnate her

Thank you for the information. How do I approach these girls. I have never talked to a girl before. Do they really want my NEET seed?

You should read the OP's pastebin if you didn't yet.
If you don't know how to approach them, talk to many of them as a training until you get what's right and what isn't. Start with something they mentioned in their hobbies for example, or any trending topic, and see where it goes. Don't overthink anything.
If the conversation dies out, go for another one.

yeah i thought that too. i guess ill just leave it empty then

No if she views back and doesnt message shes disgusted.

Alpha :D

Have you given your man the succ yet

>if she views back and doesnt message shes disgusted

ebin :D

offering my body if you get me out of this shithole
don't expect much though
she cucked me for a guy with a nice car and a leather jacket

>tfw she starts calling me daddy

>when you ask Kazakh qts about borat

is that from wikipedia or did she write it?

I have no idea its just hilarous

But seriously borat considering Kazakhstan isn't very accurate, if they just replaced any mention of Kazakhstan with Armenia it would be accurate, even Sacha Baron Cohen has the hook nose nailed

guys, I decided I am going to go after milfs. Milfs don't cuck you instantly for a guy promising a slightly better lifestyle. Where can I find some that aren't green card hunters/bent on dating older men?

Might get shouted down but south east Asians suddenly get attractive at 30, and at that age have often given up hope of marrying out

>literally only get talked to by asians, muslims or sometimes both on interpals
Is this normal?

For the thousandth time yes. You have to poach the top euro qts yourself, they get too many messages to be messaging anyone else.

>yuropoors
no thanks Ahmed can have them

Missing out on best girls mate, who are you after if not Asians or Euros? Latinas? Good luck mate, they all seem to hate yanks

Haha British qt who shares my political views won't stop messaging me on snapchat. I think I made it lads.

British qt blocked me because she doesn't share my political views ;_;

>British
>qt
Ahehehehe

What are your political views lad?

>Spanish """"""""""qt""""""""""

I'm not a sjw or feminist, which triggered her hard. A shame because she was qt n lewd desu

FUCKING PRETEND DUMBASS. you ruined it! give me her profile and I'll give it a try

RIP. Every qt I found was redpilled as fuck.

>mfw i questioned abortion in a discussion with a qt

she raged kek

I'm Cornish mate. No Spaniards here. Also Spanish qts are top tier mate you're chatting out yer arse

>tfw russian chick I've been talking to is a russian nationalist
>constantly sends me walls of text complaining about the west/western media
>recommends me a bunch of soviet movies

>typical spanish qt

My British qt is a Brexiteer who loves Trump and hates immigrants, Hillary, Obama and feminism.

i want her
we will marry and hate the west together

Who else /slowlyfallinginlovewiththeirqt/ here?

She's sixteen though.

stupid shit. nobody wants to talk to me

maybe if i pretend i'm lithanian or something it'll help

Take an actually good profile picture and make your profile not autistic

Are you a female?

even better

>tfw when you look so good that all girls message you back

How are Czech QTs? I just started talking to one, she has beautiful eyes

me

your competition is the stuff arabs write so bravo my friend

Pretty great desu
t.I have a Czech gf

she seems really nice. Who knows maybe I'll take a vacation there and visit her this spring. Prague is a city i'd like to visit anyways. I guess time will tell

Went there a few years back and I was amazed how hot so many of them were, and in my first teaching job all the hottest ones were the Czechs. Weird you mention her having nice eyes though, most folks we saw seemed to have dead grey eyes, which was the worst thing about them pretty much

You should definitely vacation here, Prague is an amazing city. I've also been to Ostrava though that city isn't that nice and there's gypsies everywhere.

>conversation with main qt ended with a "thank you", first time it reaches a dead end
>other one's english is so broken i don't even understand her answer
>latest wave of initial qt messaging failed

hold me

I don't
fug you for depleting our qt resources.

Dude you can have all the American girls you want. We don't want them

That's not my problem nor is it my problem that she chose me over some Czech guy. Plus she's never been with a Czech guy before either lmao.
Also this

ayy lmao

You are so rich in qts, it would be a shame not to plunder them

Tbh I'd settle for the fat wenches that americans are at this point, but they prefer better looking third world green card bullshitters.

she probably wants the Card and sees potential in you as means to an end, possibly as a decent uterus fertilizer too.

boris go re

>she probably wants the Card and sees potential in you as means to an end, possibly as a decent uterus fertilizer too.
No that's not what she wants since she doesn't want to leave here just yet or be too far from her family. Plus she doesn't want kids until we're both done with school or want to visit the US until she can save enough money to pay for herself since she doesn't want me to help pay for her ticket.

/Melliflous
would u?

>implying girls that pure live in this country

Even if she was a trap

>How old are you?
>Tell her my age
>"I think youre 16"

What.

So how old are you?

>qt relying solely on you for all of her movements

yes

Inb4 ban

I think you're 16.

Has anybody been able to get the IP android app working? It's just yellow and not working...

>Qt asks what languages I speak
> I speak American
proud of myself

godspeed you magnificent bastard

Same to you friendo
Also
>tfw no perfect Icelandic gf

They do buddy, they're just not easy to find, but just wait maybe you'll get one too. She gets mad too when I try to pay for things that she wants and then she'll go and buy me things without me ever asking or insists that she pays for both of our dinner and says that it's different when she buys me things.

/annakatharina97

>/annakatharina97
>Bright colors of niquab
STONE THE WHORE

STOP SENDING ME DICK PICKS I'M A LESBIAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÏÏÏÏÏÏÏÏÏÏÏÏEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Californians are all degenerate Cred Forums told me

Some of them are really great to talk too, love their lax demeanor.

They are the worst but there are some good ones. Funny thing is the only good person I've met from California was Mexican and Guatemalan.

So should I not bother if they don't message first?

Just message whoever interests you.

Getting further is just easier if they instigate the conversation, since they are obviously interested in you in that case.

Should I both with qtcrawler? It seems to bring me too much unwanted attention from Indonesian and Thai girls.

I never used it, and I've arguably had more success with IP than most people here.

Just do it the old manual way, unless you're a turbo-autist that cares about how many views you get. Makes it easier to find qt's that you actually want to talk to

Yeah I regret scripting already. 4 messages all from shitty Thais.

So how do I know what countries are out of my league? I'm American so my choices are slimmer then you Europeans right?

no country is out of your league, as long as you don't live in Turkey or Africa, almost every qt can read your message, so all depends on you profile pic and message.

Nah, you're good. Just be white, lad.

The competition is literally just spergy arabs and africans, and the most autistic white guys the western world has to offer.

If you're just kinda normal, and look fairly decent, you just need to b urself :^)

How do I go about taking a presentable profile pic? There should be a guide on that. I don't take pictures often at all.

Take it outside, preferably doing something social.
Smile. Feel free to upload it here for advice lad

Does there exist a girl capable of keeping a conversation going?

Yes, just b urself

Can't really do something social alone. Outside can be done though. Never posting my picture on Cred Forums again. Last time It got reposted for weeks.

yes, but she's probably not a 9/10

Are you that ugly lad?

If you have a hobby (Guitar, golfing, skiing, biking, being a massive faggot), that would also make a good profile picture

No I just looked really tired in the pic and some faggot tried to meme me. This was back on the /r9k/ interpal threads.

Well she's from your country.
Give me advice

talk about weed and wooden shoes, maybe windmills and tulips
fucking american education

We already talked about weed actually..

Huh. Your cunt's flag is the Netherlands' but with a pineapple.

lmao weed bruh

How high are the standards of a South Korean? Seems like there are a lot of Koreaboos on Interpals.

I don't know but I've spoken to quite a few who said they would show me round Seoul. Also been messaged by like 23 year olds when I am 18.
Quite a few seem to be obsessed with the UK so probably America as well.

t. Not a koreaboo so not going for Koreans

>tfw literally talking to 5 Polish cuties right now

God, I love Polish girls

Dutch girls hate me

Where are you from? Surely you could get local ones?

The local ones usually come with their boyfriends here.

yeah we were out of weed so we put pineapple instead

Why? How should I not be like you?

Top kek
I chuckled

How old are you lol. There's plenty of second and third gen

Why would you want a Dutch girl? They're almost as ugly as British slags and as brainwashed as Swedes.

I've given up, she's the only one who messages me anymore, and I don't have the energy to message anyone new. And anything better then an American

new thread lads

Not where I live