North American Union when

North American Union when

ill do it tomorrow dont worry

Once the the U.S. has totally Economically collapsed.

So, soon.

this desu

South would declare independance from Spain, and at best they could hold on to parts of Florida in the resulting war, if there is one.
Texas would break away as well, and likely win. California/Navada would join them, and Colorodo / Utah would try to join with Canada.

who said gringos are going to be allowed in our new lands?

I mean, then you have a war on your hands right off the bat.

not if you get slaughtered by niggers and then niggers starve to death because nobody's paying their government aids...

Only if mexico is excluded

I'll be living in the heart of new Expanded Canada.
I would have probably few complaints.

I'm just saying that many Texans and Californians would die than be absorbed into Mexico. Especially Texans.

The states of California and Texas alone could hold off the entirety of mexico.

I unironically think that Northern New England (ME, NH, VT), the Canadian Maritimes (NB, PE, NS), and maybe Newfoundland and St. Pierre et Miquelon, should be their own nation. They are culturally unique, and have more in common with one another than other parts of their respective nations.
-Size of France
-Population of Denmark
-HDI of New Zealand
-Safest country on earth
-Among the whitest countries on earth (95%+ non-hispanic white)

Only if we keep American style governance and laws

Guy, Canadian and American laws and gov style are extremely similar. No one's advocating for an absolute monarchy or some shit.

Native uprising when?

Can't wait till U.S. annexes Canada and Mexico and then the world. Gundam soon

It's called NAFTA, and I wouldn't want to be under the same laws as daft and dumb America.

>North American Union when
Hey buddy, you keep your country we'll keep ours.

That would be disastrous for them. Bargain for rights, yes, uprising? dear god they will all die.

Tbf, most of the laws in the US vary by state, and so in a theoretical annexation of Canada by the US it'd vary by province.

In any case, however, Canada would be too Democrat-controlled for their to be a balance of power between the parties in the Senate, so the Republicans would never let you guys in (except maybe Alberta) anyway.

We'd be covered under the US constitution which is an antiquated set of laws who's current existence undermines the people's security.

>Non-Americans actually believe this
lmao

There's nothing really that wrong with the US Constitution, 2bh. While I do think the whole Electoral College thing is silly, it's served us well since 1787, and will probably continue to serve us well into the future. And in any case anything objectionable about it could be amended at any time.

Yes, because that's working so well

Remind me why radar gun detectors are legal in your country ?

These

They're also legal in Western Canada, 2bh.

the same reason why radar detectors are illegal in ontario

Also legal in New Brunswick, although there are no cops in my area so no one has one except maybe transports.

Never, you cucks belong to us

Interesting, in the rural parts of America, and especially on Indian reservations, they lower the speed limit rather dramatically (i.e., from 60 to 40 mph) to catch people off guard and thus speed within the area to get more money from tickets, colloquially referred to as "speed traps".

I'd be mildly okay with this, with

Who catches the speeders though?
When I say we have no cops, I mean we have no cops to take advantage of a speed trap.
I do know of one of those on a Passamaquody Indian Reservation in Maine. The limit is 35 on a normal highway and they will write a ticket for going 38.

Touche, 2bh.
>The limit is 35 on a normal highway and they will write a ticket for going 38.
Yeah, very interesting, no one really cares if you're less than 5 mph over the speed limit usually. I've actually gone over even that when passing on I-80 and didn't see anything. I can't necessarily blame them when they're usually dirt poor, though.

t. knows absolutely nothing about Canada's style of government and justice system
eat shit faggot burger

>Canada continues to post thinking that anyone actually cares about them
USA annexation of Canada when?
Actually, instead of deporting Mexicans to Mexico, why don't we just deport them to Canada?