twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*logs the amazon*

>build many Savoia-Marchetti S.M. 79
>load onto them much yprite gas bombs
>drop them onto the countries where tropical forests grow

Tropical forest: save
Nothing of value lost

We are great palmoil users,
so we must find a cheaper alternative to palmoil.

we need to btfo the native populations with some engineered disease, that'll buy a few centuries so long as it's not then colonized by chinks

Give natives a divine purpose to kill loggers and give them modern medicine, modern fighting tactics, and guns

Eritrea has Tropical forest and Angola doesn't?

its gone man

what the fuck

I'll just mix hazelnuts and chocolate myself from now on

FUCK angola

this one is more accurate I think, no way something could be 50% oil, even nutella

not that it's better, though, it's just another kind of shit

rude

>Using the nuttela jew
thanks god I use jam instead

>his country doesn't burn the forest just to piss off the neighbors countries

Who /noforestsleft/ here?

Leave it to the invisible hand of the free market

42k km squared forest in Algeria which is less than it used to be but there's the green dam reforestation project.

Why not olive oil? You can grow it on semi-arid "Mediterranean" climates all over the world, the reason we basically don't grow anything but a few groves for domestic use (fresh olives) is countries like Spain and Italy continuously dump their cheap better reputation brands in all markets. There's also Jojoba which can actually grow in near deserts. And there's stuff like flax you can grow in your northern wastelands. palm and coconut oils have only become such forces of destruction because it's slightly cheaper to exploit developing countries on the pretense of helping them and those cents add up to big winnings for the global 1%

By not looking at rainforsts as idle, unproductive land, sustainable use (eg eco-tourism) is enough under rational exploitation it could help lift indigenous peoples out of poverty in our countries, to add their cause to conservation is actually a working model, it works for us in some areas of Yucatán while meanwhile our rainforests are fast disapearing almost everywhere else. The real problem is not lack of rational solutions but that there's nothing in it for our politicians unlike the under the tables deal they can profit from destroying the environment. It doesn't help either to have certain South American countries demanding money from developed nations in order not to cut their forests down, that's blackmail not stewardship of resources.

because industry likes cheap stuff, and palm oil is the cheapest

They don't realize how olive trees can grow really old and still produce which is a better investment.

Did you country really get rid of its forest? That's Haiti tier.

Nothing is more productive than palm oil. The industry would not invest so massively in it otherwise.

The fruit is basically 50% oil, and the palmtrees can produce fruits all year round. The oil yield from palmtrees for the same surface is 8x higher than for soja and 6x than for colza.

We are not quite there but the outlook isn't good for many of our biomes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_forest#Impact_of_climate_change

I agree but this has to stop, Madagascar is a fucking shade of itself because of palm oil and consumers in so caled developed nations are obviously not giving enough of a fuck to help through changing their consumer habits. Nevermind a dumb fuck who actually thinks global warming is a hoax might get elected president of the USA, we are talking an existential level threat here with over 70% of all species going extinct in the next 70 years

You can grow olive trees in both hemispheres and then harvest seasonally. and they don't need much water.

It's easy to just fucking tax the hell out of it and for some to just fucking cut back on Nutella. The real costs of palm oil make it a lot more expenseive than anyone realizes.

is this high quality olive oil?

>thinks jam is anywhere close to the same taste as chocolate-hazelnut paste
shut up, roach

That only comes from Tunisia

by killing all brazilmonkeys

>Implying the natives doesn't worship the forest.

Good idea.

too bad you're killing diverse ecosystems to plant them

but I'm not killing anything, and I eat what grows in my 100%-chemichalless garden as much as I can

Stop the Indonesians from cutting down all their rainforest for palm plantations...

So basically bomb more muslims?

and the Brazilians too, they keep cutting theirs down to make room for livestock ranches.