I'm an Irishman who's desperate to hear what New York City is like

I'm an Irishman who's desperate to hear what New York City is like.

I:
>love big cities (especially at night)
>love neon lights
>am a big supporter of Capitalism

Would I fit in in New York City, American bros?

Problem is that I'm 5'6", so would I look like an absolute super manlet over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk
youtube.com/watch?v=EMcjrGkdnDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cultureless irish apes

>5'6''

>cultureless

Says Germany! How's Mohammed treating you, Hans?

I know, it's disgraceful.

Tokyo is better for that stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

exactly and he would not be considered super short. good option.

It's filled with immigrants, also you're romanticizing it too much. There are plenty of reasons why americans generally dislike new york.

being a manlet will get you shit on anywhere in the country, new york probably more so. just go asia if you care so much

>Would I fit in in New York City, American bros?
the only people that fit in there are rich rich rich rich rich riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich people.

I cannot stress the word rich enough.

Put it this way.
If you worked your entire life 12 hours a day 7 days a week to accumulate this wealth and then made some genius investments to compound that with the best broker in the business - you still wouldn't be rich enough for NYC.

It's a fucking rip off city.
Don't bother.

Expensive as all fuck
Crowded
Noisy
Smells like urine

>I'm an Irishman who's desperate to hear what New York City is like.
Dirty, expensive, diverse (actually diverse), New Yorkers are cunts but they know they're cunts.
>Problem is that I'm 5'6",
There's plenty of Irish leprechauns in NY so you'll fit right in

As far as major cities go it's okay. Cost of living is a bit high unless you get into a rent controlled apartment (They are poorly kept up, and are generally impossible to get into).
You might be a bit short on average, but I don't think you would be the absolute shortest person there.

We don't want anymore Irish. We want WASPS. we want Anglo Saxon English

Fuck off, we're full McPaddy

There is literally nothing wrong with being 5'6

Why do they dislike New York?

NYC is to us Irish what Dublin is to Irish-Americans.

I'm just really insecure about it. The last thing I want is to be slagged off for it by Yanks.

The major cities where the treacherous Hibernian still has an iron grip are Philadelphia and Boston

Modern New York is stuffed with third worlders and every yuppy on the planet. The Irish don't have the same cultural influence they did a century ago

Aren't there more Irish in Chicago?

Seems the place is crawling with Micks, Spicks, and Pollacks.

Well we don't want anymore Irish-Americans either, but ye keep fuckin' flocking to Dublin every year for "muh heritage".

I want to reverse the roles a bit.

Apparently Boston is a hotspot for us Irish because ye Americans slob all over our cocks in Boston. Just what I've heard.

pretty dirty

Only the muh heritage faggots, of which there are more than most other places but still not even 15% of the city. Most people will find your accent a charming novelty and not much else

Absolutely full of Irish people. Not memeing, I was surprised.

Yeah. As I said, NYC is to us Irish what Dublin is to New Yorkers.

You guys ever meet those morons that think they are Irish or German but they really aren't

>southies
>real life memes

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=EMcjrGkdnDw

Most of them are older people who left Ireland when it was a shithole.

Still is

it is nice to visit

it is nice to live there as well but most people cannot afford it, especially manhattan, which i think is what people envision when they hear "new york city"

only nerds on Cred Forums care about how tall you are

Fuck you, nigger. You guys worship us.

No only muh heritage fags do.

cringe