youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

walk up to caliph and say "umad bro?"

Seems like nothing changed

revolt with my berber brethern

Go kill moors.

actually many berber revoltuion happened
we have la revolution mta sa7eb libhim fi tounes (5atrou dima rekeb bhim)

Drink some wine and shit.

I call my bro Charles Martel. Invited him for a party.

I really do feel bad for you people and hope you still have time to fix your situation

You mad? That caliphate was the first world of Europe.

Sweden is shit, we deserve this.

Reconquista time!

>You mad? That caliphate was the first world of Europe.

Build a wall Poland.

You can't be serious.

>You mad
No. Umayyad.

Most are other Europeans though.

Checked that.

>was first world
Kek.

Spain was first world and is caliphate and non spaniards are 3rd world barbarians.

It's true though. Rest of Europe was shit compared to them.

*invite

Typo

No, just trypical semetic lies and bullshit the occupying power doesnt change shit the occupied provinces were first world arabs shitholes were they were majority was shit.

Arabs claim iranian, levantine, mesopotámico, and hindu works.

Enjoy superior lifestyle, in the cultural centre of Al-Ándalus: córdoba. Then see how it burns into ashes due to ethnic tensions

You can see the truth of the beauty of arab works in egypt and everywhere they went with their ytpical semetic satanic bullshit that gives them travel and citizen rights in many nations.

>Present the fact that Spain and Europe gained much because of a Caliphate
>Must be a lie because Muslims

Nice bullshit, enjoy the steady dilution of spanish blood till you reqch the depravity of the africans and semites.

Eat shit you shit fuck, it was spaniards not caliphates.

Are you some super sperg ? Seems like your inironically believing your shit.

Shiieeet. WE IZ KANGS again.

If it were not for revonquista south spain would be indistinguishable from morocco or egypt.

I speak of truth.

Andalusians may be stained like shit but better a cold than csncer.

Yes becaus later on the Muslim world has fallen behind and eventually collapsed.

someones mad lol
>Let me tell you about your country
"Spanish blood" is a meme you just invented because at the time there were celts, germanics, hispanorromans, basques, cantabrians and more inhabiting the peninsula

They dont

You're a retard.

Nice meme, no lne xares of nqmes invented in 19th century.

They wete all hispanic.

If you aren't some sort of aristocrat, Sharia police will find you and chop your head off.

One law for the masses, another for the rich. That's how Islamic nations work.

the thing with andalucia is that a lot of gypos live there. other than that they dont look particulary "arab"

>One law for the masses, another for the rich. That's how Islamic nations work.

source on legal code that defines this clause?

>Arabic numerals
From India.

I didn't understand a word boi

Not at this time. Being a Christian or Jew was okay at that time the Muslims didn't really care. Drinking wine was also common under the Muslims in Córdoba if I remember correctly.

The strict ones were the almoravides that came later in history

>depravity of the africans and semites.

The most depraved race behind blacks is whites. Especially Western european and North American

I dont know, i dont descend from andalusians my qncestors were cadtillians.

Another funny story is that the Christians killed a lot of Muslims and forced almost all Jews to leave the Iberian peninsula.

Enjoy some red wine while having my slavic slave read me some lesbian poetry desu.

Its not arabs that call them arabic numerals, you retard

Youre hindu you dont belong to semites.

Doesnt affect the statement I made :^)

huele a chicano aqui...

:^)

yet I heard that argument from arabs a few times

>orientalist painting
bedouin shit umayyads never dressed like Ottomans fuking eurocucks

They must be just as uneducated as you are.

Its a big world, upside down Indonesia

>get technology and science
>be mad because Arabs brought it from the Indians to you

If it weren't for the discovery of the Americas, I doubt Islamdom would have fallen behind like it had. Honestly, before the New World, Islamic and Christian civilisation were evenly matched.

If Muslims held Spain, it's likely that the world would still be medieval, and Islamdom and Christendom would be in eternal warfare.

Probably because you invaded their homeland..

Converted natives were fine sons of imperiqlists werent.

Says the Arabised Hindu.

so much this

How come I am the uneducated one if my statement is correct? :O

I want nothing. I like forests, cold, hunting and mud I require nothing from you, your technology, religion, your signs - nothing.

Leave me alone.

Islam never held spain parts of it yes untill 1200ad.

Islam goes beyond nationality, my friend.

Berbers would be nothing without the Caliphates. Literally sandniggers

First I am a Christian myself.

Second the Muslims didn't cared about the religion of the people at this time.

Third The Jews didn't do anything to anyone

The americas did nothing and provided little revenue and production in that time christians wrre colonizibg all the muslim world.

Says you, there were reasons for expulsion.

Big parts though you must admit.

PELAYO
E
L
A
Y
O

Arabs never claimed to invent what you know as Arabic numerals. Simply transited them to the west like a lot of other things and transited from west to east a lot of things.

Tell me why did the Jews deserved the prosecution?

Because they where Jews or what ?

It was because there could only be one religion that was catholithism

There was a huge depopulated desert due to relocations that is still visible today.

Go read the papers if they were expelled it wasnt because tgey dindu noffin they sided with muslims.

>Arabs never claimed to invent what you know as Arabic numerals.
Good because Arabs didn't.

Arabs did not.

Never.

Not Arabs.

Everyone should know this.

>Behead those who insult the Catholic Church!

Savage-tier argument

Not defending it just answeiring jeez hans

Their country their rules savage imperialist.

So should have revolted instead like all the Christians ? Oh wait they collaborated as well.

Everyone does. Glad that you do now as well, you're welcome :^)

>said by an American

Prepare to remove kebab.

Different rules for foreigners and natives all states have this.

Kebabs tried to remove kebabs also kek

>America talking about imperialism

Malta are sicillians not arabs.

Elaborate.

Muslims like to say that, but Islam Arabises every culture it conquers.

The original culture of Pakistan (an invented nation) was Hindu, like the rest of India. Islam, and Islam alone, invented "Pakistani" culture (and nationhood), which is the culture of Islamicised, and thus Arabised, Hindus.

Your liturgy is Arabic, your dress is Arabic, your languages are written in modified Arabic script, your customs are Arabic, your faith and ideology are Arabic. Islam is truly one of the most culturally homoginising forces the world has ever seen.

That's why Saudis and gulf Arabs are so smug. They may be relatively small countries, but their customs, language and world view have permeated to every corner of the globe. They have a disproportionate amount of global influence because the Islamic world (a massive chunk of the world) is beholden to Arabic mind-control.

Ummayads>Rashidun>Ottomans>Abbasids>>>dogshit>Seljuks>>>>>>Ilkhanate

>this thread

>letting religious minorities stay in your recently consolidated country
I know American education is shit, but is German any better? This was literally the thing that crippled the HRE

Jews were immigrants to places inhabited by spaniards thus different rules.

Israel has different rules for jews and non jews.

Their language is literally an Arabic dialect.

I meant with berbers and arabs pitted against each other aswell as other ethnic groups mane

But it is.

Islamic economy was grounded in slavery and parasitism through war, extortion and plundering. That's hardly equivalent to any modern form of geopolitics.

What have these rules to do with the prosecution of Jews ?

Jews dod shit that other people didnt like, read their talmud.

Why do you write like an illiterate retard?
This Paki probably speaks like 3 languages, and he's better at English than you.

You say that as if Medieval European kingdoms were any better.

Remember the Sacking of Constantinople?

>Most are other Europeans though.
Are they French by any chance?

I can understand that Muslims would be considered as danger, but the Jews ? They literally had no power and only small numbers. Also the HRE was crippled by all the member states that where to powerful in comparison with the emperor.

Im spealing of genetics not linguistics.

they were the bankers at the time aswell lol

Orthodoxy Hellenifed Slavs and Middle Easterns and Catholicism Lanitized most of Germans in different levels. All religions have same effect when they spreaded by a
certain nation. Obviosly Islam introduced lots of nations with Arabic culture but you can't say that is just a Islamic thing.

Jews were same conniving evil bastards then as today thet were administrators and the people running the cqliphate.

>You say that as if Medieval European kingdoms were any better.
I'm not saying anything about medieval Christian Europe. I'm saying the Islamic world was barbaric. Anything civilised about it was borrowed from the Persians and Greeks they conquered, subjugated and employed as architects, scholars and scientists. China at the time was still relatively more civilised.

The Ummayads were shit though. Yazid was a cunt and they were hardly sincere Muslims. Their ancestors were part of the coalition that drove Muhammad from Mecca.

>They literally had no power and only small numbers
>who are the Rotschilds

Lol whats with it wuz le persian indian stolen works meme . you fuckers should fucking read , first off all arabs do cote the favours of the greeks in all theirs works but they didnt just copy the greeks , they actually developped and corrected alot of greek stuff especially practically and in alot of feilds : medecine , math , chemistry , physiqs ... Amd yeah ofc some of them were persian baghdad was diverse as fuck but 90% of their works were in arabic not in farsi or hindu or greek or whatever

Yes and religious minorities and dissenters which used it to subvert the emperor and the pope. Which in turn let the Ottomans, French, and Swedes fuck the empire in the ass. I actually agree, jews really didn't pose much of a threat, but I think most people would say Isabella was a bit strong willed. At that, I'd still imagine that the jews might favor muslim rule since catholics havent had the best relation with jews

At least in the German states they were literally forced to work with money because Christians couldn't, because of religious beliefs, and Jews could not own land or learn or practice a trade.

latin massacre and dirty fucking gr**ks not paying debts. venice did nothing wrong.

90% per cent of these works were in arabic because arabic was the language useed for sciences back then. It says nothing about the ethnicity of the scholars who were mostly non-arabs. Many european scholars wrote in latin too that doesnt mean that they were romans or italians.

>Hurr durr the Jews are poising our wells and eating our children.

Nice argument.

I didn't tell that, I have literally nothing against the Jews, but to say that they are/were powerless is bullshit.

There were crimes taken in court and punished.

This meme of jews not doing anything wrong has no validity their religion is a wrong, read talmud.

They were arabified . thats why they are called arab and they actually wanted to be arab because it was a good thing in baghdad

I actually believe that the lords of that time uses Protestantism to gain even more power.

Jews were seen as collaborators with the islamic conquest. They opened the gates of the cities to the troops of Tariq and Musa.

Please Karl, help.

Naturally. Arabic language, (and not culture, it simply doesnt), holds sway in the entire Muslim world because the primary texts are all in Arabic. And since Islam does not recognized culture to be held above faith, naturally Muslims across the world rever the language, (but again not the culture).

However, to say that the entire Muslim world is ''Arabised'' by simply adopting Arabic as the prime religious language is incorrect, and a look at the muslim world and its diverse culture, fortune or unfortune, smashes the argument. While the liturgy is predominantly arabic, Dresses, scripts and customs are not.

Not to mention by your logic, the entire Western Europe (and consequently the entire Americas) could be considered either Germanized or Roman(c)ised(?) since every country, invented or otherwise can trace its roots either in Roman or Germanic occupation and cultural imposition. Simply put, English, and by extension you Canadians are simply Germanized , Christianized Celtic Pagans with no identity of their own and under Latin-German ''mind control''

Lol blaming the jews like always . iberia getting invaded by tariq and musa was mainly the fault of visgoths

Considering there's a dark age of farsi after the fall of the sasanids where for a long time we barely have any documents, they probably were coerced rather than wanted to write (let alone be) arab.

build harem with european sex slaves
lie down on carpet all day smoking hookah, have sex all day, and do assortments of other debauchery

Today they are more powerful then before. If they would have been this powerful they would have had more influence on the political situation.

No islam is stronger because splitting the umma is super heretical, eastern and western christians are rather ok with each other shiites and sunnis not so much.

the visigoths were weak and some visigoth and a bizantine duke helped them enter the peninsula

>90% per cent of these works were in arabic because arabic was the language useed for sciences back then. It says nothing about the ethnicity of the scholars who were mostly non-arabs.
How do you know that they weren't Arabic if their ethnicity was not mentioned?

OP Here, I did not expect my thread to turn out like this

Word.

They had quite a lot influence in the 19th century. Loans of the French branch of the Rotschilds was one of the main factors in Russia turning to future Entente powers, for example.

It's actually a good "You wake up in" thread.

Lol just lol , you guys should read more

Just look at their surnames t b h Like Mahmud el-Kashgari :DD

>dark age of farsi
more to do with persian writers adopting Arabic than having stopped writing at all.

I would consider the 19th century as modern age. In the Middle Ages there influence could be described as weak.

It 100% was, but Leonese kings (and therefore Castilian, and therefore spanish) claimed to be heirs of the Visigothic kings to hide the fact that Asturias was the homeland of a bunch of rebellious mountain herders and bandits.

Anyways, the belief that jews opened the gates of the cities was sincere and still survives today.

Why do you people mistake ummayds with abbasids , ummayads were relegious conquerors in general , the only excpetion is the ummayads in iberia

yea that's what I meant.

Come on. Surely you don't all deserve it.

Exactly what I said, just added it wasn't voluntary

That's true to a certain extent, but Christianity is a far more malleable faith. Even in the past, it wasn't as rigid as Islam. Christianity is a few basic ideas, and it's mix'd n'matched from there to fit different cultures. Where is Islam is a complete and coherent ideology that alters far more of a culture.

Christianity does Latinise and Hellenised, but it alters a culture maybe 15%~50%, whereas Islam Arabises and alters a culture 50%~75%.

Not kebab.
We are more like sicilans.
No it isnt you fucking idiot.
>1000 years of being ruled by non arabs
100% kebab truely, we even abide by sharia law.
We are not even distant cousins of kebabs at this point.
We just have bits and pieces of their language.

>Islamic economy was grounded in slavery and parasitism through war, extortion and plundering

Incorrect. The ''methods'' you mention were Majorly a part of war time economy and can still be seen in forms today. If these were usual methods of generating revenue as you claim, the economic resource of Muslim lands would have been depleted in a hundred years,

Lol , you know that the abbasid era were baghdad got fullef with brilliant immigrants from persia and central asia was 200 -300 years after the fall of pagan persia . stop talking about shit that you dont know

>Trying to explain and reason
Is this your first time dealing with Polish posters?

read

no evidence that it was forced. Arabic simply overwhelmed farisi for a period

What does that even pretend to mean and how is related to what I was saying?

I dont understand

That's not true t b h It's was not just Islam that Arabized NA and Iran, It was because Islam was spreaded in those places by Arabs. The Arabized effect decreased significantly after Iranboo Turks invaded Iran. Also for an example Anatolia is Turkified with the help is Islam but not Arabifed at all.

Persia are cucks pakis cucks north africa cucks manly men in austria and spain.

cry because glorious civilizations are already dead

Your language counts as Semitic language though.

get the nigger off your wife

That during the whole existance of al andalus there were always ethnic tensions beween muslims. You said remove kebab and I meant that they were fighting between themselves bruh

Turks are cucks.

he is right in everything

all islamic nations are blocked, people have those ignorant and closed eyes

for them its just islam

You saying they were being forced to produce intellect is hilarious . i hope you arent serious m8 , farsis hated the ummayds but they were comfy with the abbasided.

help of Islam*

sorry t b h :DD

As much as everyone

Thats exactly why the ottoman empire failed though, they werent able to sustain themselves on their continual military conquests when those didnt happen anymore.

I also dont understand how muslims can complain about the crusades and ignore the continious, religiously motivated expansion of the caliphates.

>trying to conquer spain, but trying to reconquer shit is evil.

Crusaders werent nice, but ottoman summer campaigns or before that seljuk djihad motivated (and plunder) raids on byzantium werent nice either.

Military slavery is also nasty.

Lol gib sons so they help us conquer and kill more of your kin and get brainwashed.

all Western nations are blocked, people have those ignorant and closed eyes

for them its just P R O G R E S S I V I S M

and they're trying their hardest to pass that cancer to Muslims

nah its the same shit

its amazin how arabs fucked an entire zone

before islam, MENA was the place of wonderful and great civ

TOO MUCH THIS

I dont know about this, but does gettin conquered count as being forced to do shit?

I was saying they were probably forced to produce it in arabic, not their native language. You can agree or not (but you better give a reason why they didn't also write in their native language if not).

The pakistani disagrees but got it perfectly, why you didn't?

>Lol gib sons so they help us conquer and kill more of your kin and get brainwashed.
You do, however, understand that the devsirme is largely overblown?

Luckily we have pooland etc. To try to keep it steady.

I hate to break it to you, Jedediah, but all religions are wrong, and people of all religions (and no religion) do bad things.
>they actually wanted to be arab because it was a good thing in baghdad
Being an well-to-do Arab during the medieval Caliphates was like being a well-to-do Brit during the British Empire. Your people owned a lot of other countries.

>Orthodoxy Hellenifed Slavs
bruh
we even kept some salvic customs to this day
we use church slavonic in liturgies we never use greek

To a certain degree, but its still pretty nasty.

Tell me, how would the modern world react to this?

>all Western nations are blocked, people have those ignorant and closed eyes
huh?
its the govt promoting all that
the people in western nations are open to discover new things while people in islamic nations look every non muslim as an enemy

>
That's why Saudis and gulf Arabs are so smug. They may be relatively small countries, but their customs, language and world view have permeated to every corner of the globe. They have a disproportionate amount of global influence because the Islamic world (a massive chunk of the world) is beholden to Arabic mind-control.

Westerners actually believe this.
We're just smug because we have a lot of oil. Beyond that, it was Turks who have carried the flag of Islam for the past 700+ years.

Oh ok makes sense, thanks for explaining.
Yes it is, it is semetic because the base is arabic while the more advanced civilized words we use mostly today are italian/french/english
Most simple words like colour dirt and friend come from arabic.

Is that why Saudi Arabia has been backing the Christian government of Lebanon for the past 30 years?
We don't view non-Muslims as enemies at all. That just isn't true.

By "modern" you mean 1453-1918 or contemporary?

Yet you write and have written in a modified Greek alphabet, most of your loanwords come from the Greek language, and so on.

People dont learn turkish in quran schools (if those are not part of turkish education) and turks are more arabised than arabs are turkified.

saudis are US puppet
>We don't view non-Muslims as enemies at all
it happens in afghanistan, pakistan and some arab countries

Not modern age.

Replace it with today.

Imagine the US taking children to raise them as soldiers to fight for more oil and become loyal bureaufrats later.

Actually, the Ottoman Empire lived on for another two centuries after the expansion stasis of its expansion, its collapse resulted from multiple lost wars and failure to assimilate annexed states, not because MUH JIZYA. It could not have exerted such an influence for over 400 years if we consider your argument to be true.

If Crusades were a response to Muslim expansion, then terror attacks in Europe and US are a response to their aggression against Muslim countries. By justifying crusades, you justify terror attacks. That's how wars are.

They were foreigners who moved to a place inhabitee by spaniards and caused ills thus erre expelled as the primary interest and builders of the nation were spaniards jews moved to developped areas, understood?

I highly doubt there was an arab man holding a scimitar to every persian's neck making sure he did not use farisi.

I can't say what is happening in Turkey.
But as Muslims we believe that the only way to truly grasp the Quran is through the Arabic language.
Translation can only go so far, and Arabic has a lot of words with many different meanings that can quite literally be impossible to translate to other languages.

But to say that this warrants "Arab supremacy" is fucking ridiculous and shows how simple-minded Westerners are.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves."
Prophet Muhammad said this in his last sermon. You can read the full sermon if you'd like to:
themodernreligion.com/prophet/prophet_lastsermon.htm

I say its the reaction, I am not saying its ok.

For exmple, I wonder why only muslims in the west bomb...why dont koreans or vietnamnese bomb in the us?

They suffered worse,or why do polish people not bomb in russia or germany?

They would be mad, of course, but the thing is, practices such as devsirme existed in other empires as well (Cantonists in Russia).

Be happy to experience the islamic golden age

Spain was not a thing by then. The justification of the reconquista is that the asturians were the heirs of the visigoth kingdom or something. Basically the make iberia christian again of that time, but there were multiple kingdoms by the time the reconquista ended

Its like saying the anglisation of the world has nothing to do with bongs and lards stomping around in their big boy boots everywhere.

but its still 100x times weaker that what islam does
we didnt even have alphabet befroe greks made that

>saudis are US puppet
Bro, we would rather support Christians than Hezbollah, who are Muslim.
This has nothing to do with the U.S. It is purely Saudi Arabian geopolitics. Get your head out of your ass for a second.

So do I, but no language has been forced by any state like that.

But hey, if direct violent coercion is the only reprehensible one for you then well, worst for you I guess.

>also a white
>Prophet Muhammad said this in his last sermon.
he used the term white?
it doesnt matter what other people think
the damage is already done

I know all this, but humans are not perfect and there are enough texts of islamic scholars about blacks or how arabic is the best language as god has revealed his works in it.

Or how muslims are the best nation.

He used term white and black. What's the issue with this?

Koreans and Vietnames didnt, but IRA sure did bomb Britain. I hope you're wondering about that too

nigga crusades were used to stop further degradation of byzantium
you started first with your conquests

Dude, don't do this. Those claims are nothing more than empty WW1 propaganda. Heads of janissary order was also Devşirme and janissary order was founded by Bektashi Order. And you know what, the mother of the Balım Sultan was a Serbian Princess and his dad was probably Greek. Those people collected their own kinds, It was forbidden that Turks to become janissary.

because US dont want to bomb those countries

they use muslims to bomb their countries to justify their invasion on muslim countries

its really easy to get that

>Get your head out of your ass for a second.
you are stupid if you think saudis arent US puppet

everything is part of the plan

It really isn't, you're just not aware how big the Greek (and Greco-Roman) influence on our culture is. And our alphabet was made by the Bulgarians, you ignorant.

Hispani was the nation the kingdoms were hispanic kingdoms.

They always viewed people who had white skin iberian intelligence and who looked like them as the same the divide and conquer that the jews employ today will never work they are inferior we superior.

Arabs were the buggest slavers in history, luckily evil whitey is now jn power and even more evil due to his devilish inventions.

If you were not insinuating that, then I dont understand how the idea of one language dominating another post conquest is so incomprehensible to you

>He used term white
i thought the term white was a new world thing

Likewise, you started first with attacking Iraq over non existant WMDs.

Islam actually forbids racial supremacy of any form.
It is very very VERY stern on racism.

Muslims don't think like the West in that regard. We don't view ourselves as any better or worse due to the color of our skin.

Most racist Islamic writings came hundreds of years after the fact.

>And our alphabet was made by the Bulgarians
t.Tatar iz Leskovac
dude its not as big as the influence of arab culture in iran for explame

I respect irish indipendence and fighting and dying for it more than killing for a religion that nominally follows the 10 commandments like all abrahamic religions.

If you kill, at least admit you are not doing it for god but for yourself or your people.

God doesnt need you to kill for him...

I would have more sympathy for islamists if they werent meshing religion and politics so much.

Politics corrupt religion.

No. People back then weren't oblivious to their surroundings.

Sure they didn't know about Native Americans or Australian Aborigines, but they sure as hell knew that Europe, Africa, and Asia existed.

Heck, Prophet Muhammad even once said "Seek knowledge, even if you must travel to China to find it"

Thats what I mean, man.

Do you want to tell me that people werent forced to deliver zheir children?

Religion is politics non politics "religion" is philosophy.

I sometimes cannot believe how ignorant my compatriots are.

>The Cyrillic script /sᵻˈrJlJk/ is a writing system used for various alphabets across Eastern Europe and north and central Asia. It is based on the Early Cyrillic, which was developed in the First Bulgarian Empire during the 9th century AD at the Preslav Literary School.[2][3][4]

Why do you think it isn't?

oh boy

>we
we hate america as same as you do
they have nothing to do with christianity anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4

i was memeing about cyrillic i know that bulgarians made it
si ti onaj cigan sto zna turski?

Jesam.

And?

Do you want to tell me christianity is inherently racist?

I am not talkingabout your imaginagory fairy tail situation that, if it ever was, went down in dirt and time like all things do.

Christianity spread the salvation promised to the tribes of isreal to potentially eberyone.

Do you know how big that was and how many people in the beginning thought that only jews can be christians?

I want to talk history, not theology.

You are an inferior or an inferior jew.

Strange, that the people who are apparently ''killing for religion'' according to you are majorly from countries inflicted by western aggression. What a coincidence, no?

The whole, ''Islamist'' terrorism is a way to justify further aggression against muslims who are fighting for freedom from occupation. Muslims use religious ideals in every act of life, even war, that doesnt make these wars religious.

if you have ever seen Osama bin Ladin's speeches, he vows not to put down arms until Muslim lands are free from the west, not until ''Muzlamic genocide of poor white christian'' is accomplished as the western journalism in cahoots with (((them))) continually pumps into common man's head.

Similar rhetorics were used against IRA in their time, today they are heroes

Jews were conquered by romans there is no magic no one gave a crap about jewish religion only the church.

You swear fealty to the church and god not jews

You are a retarded rqce traitor to hindus.

No doubt about that

Actually yes :DD I mean that pretty obvious that some of them was forced but when you look at the situation from broad view that was actually a social service. Taking very poor childs and making them educated, rich and respectable person. Most of those Devşirrmes later helped their own villgaes after they become man of wealth. As much as there is a stories about how villain devşirme system was - and we must not forget that most of those stories made up for WW1 propaganda- there is also stories that telling people who willing to gave their child to Jannisary so maybe they will not dead from hunger.

Ehat jews believe is irrelevqnt no one converted to jewish religion they converted to the roman church and god.

Yes, everyzhing is conected.

But we have less sectatial conflicts than the arab world, well except with muslims.

So we must do something right withhaving religion normally as a private thing.

That is, unless the bombs go off.

Our social states are grounded in christian values,as are our base laws.

Moving away from god as a reason to kill others is a big bonus as it is less arrogant.

But get backto topic please, why is Islam so big in religious violence nowadays compared to other religions?

Religion is politics as much as pleasureism is religion.

Islam doesn't recognized race, or ''race treachery''. Only you cucks hold to ideals like race after throwing away your faith, something that actually mattered.

> Preslav Literary School
Is that like preschool for Slavs?

So should we cleanse muslims of zhe christian lands of zhe middle east? Was all christian once.

You are a race traitor, your beliefs dont matter.

I thought the Cred Forums power hour ended already

I could believe i am not a human and become an enemy of humans, doesnt change fact i am a human traitor.

there were cases where mothers would break sons fingers so he doest get taken away tho
only good thing that happened from that is this tho

That's where the Slavs are sent to learn to eat sunflower seeds.

Ma sha Allah akhi. Barakallah fikum.

What.

Well, I guess I probably know more about Islam than you do about jewish-christian zjeology.

You should really read up on the early schisms, after all it influenced the man mohammed.

Hey, if we forced muslims in germany to be like us they would also live better.

Is it still right?

What if I want to swear fleatly to the Jews.

They are the chosen people of God. Of course non-Jews are below Jewish people.

Even Jesus made it clear gentiles have a different (less direct) relationship with God than the Jews.

>there were cases where mothers would break sons fingers so he doest get taken away tho
That was not really the case tho, what you learnt in high school is 90% bullshit

You bite your own tail.

I prefer my worldly leaders not shitting down my neck with the divine right of kings and instead at least habing to try to find good reasons to follow them besides god said so.

There is no jewosh-christian my ancestors converted to roman church and god not to anything jew.

Then you are.of the jewish religion.

fuckoff turkboo

>Actually yes :DD I mean that pretty obvious that some of them was forced but when you look at the situation from broad view that was actually a social service. Taking very poor childs and making them educated, rich and respectable person. Most of those Devşirrmes later helped their own villgaes after they become man of wealth. As much as there is a stories about how villain devşirme system was - and we must not forget that most of those stories made up for WW1 propaganda- there is also stories that telling people who willing to gave their child to Jannisary so maybe they will not dead from hunger.
True, although the stories come from the 19th century, some 150 years after last proper devsirme

Man... Montenegro used to rule all of Yugoslavia.

My religion is the roman church and god.

ni hao xiexie

>American talking about being race traitor
I don't think there was a ''American Race'' 100 years ago.
What are you? English speaking German? Irish? Italian? Indian? Or are you ''Afro''American?
You existence is the defination of being race traitor. Don't get me wrong, there in nothing wrong with blending in with your new nation but you guys are being funny when talking about race.

Your country your rules, those Turks are not in Germany without their wills. They can leave if they don't want to live there.

You know that it's been proven that they did that kind of shit. Especially as jews and muslims were butt buddies at the time

Christianigy comes from judaism, thats history.

Even if we accept that mohammed was the seal of the prophets, he was chosen because zhe predecessor religions (the people of the book) fucked up.

I mean, do you deny that the tribes of juda werent chosen by god to reveal himself to them first?
Or at least earlier than to the now christian people or arabs?

Jesus made it clear jews have no privileges and that jews for betraying god in the catholic religion were cursed.

Catholicism comes from roman empire and rome constantine is more holy and had more authority in my religion tgan any jew writers.

kill yourself

It was enough to teach your son Turkish, or to learn some craft, or to live in city, or to move to a town, or not to have more than one son, and yayabasa has no power to take your child. The Muslims in Bosnia knew to "exchange" their sons when the yayabasas were sent with their Christian neighbours in order for the son of a Muslim to be picked in the acemi oglani. Also, the "children" had up to 25 years in the 17th century. Not my fault you know shit about the things you speak about.

Why the fuck do you niggers get so mad over what Arabs do? Seriously these fucking threads are all the same with your butthurt frustration that Arabs actually did something that competes with the greatness of every other civilisation on earth and how mad you lot are about how assimilated Persians helped contribute to Arab society to discredit them. Yet in another thread you'll fight to the death saying why everyone needs to assimilate to your views. This is horshit and I can't stand you fuckers anymore

I think we need to be harder on shitters and make them realise its a privilege to live here.

We are to nice.

>Do you know how big that was and how many people in the beginning thought that only jews can be christians?

And before that it was all Pagan. And before that it was Jewish. And before that it was tribal religions.

Now fuck off. You're a Germanic who adopted a Semitic faith.

>oglani
*oglanlar

You reaaaaaally seem to hate jews.

You should try to read some books on theoligy.

I bet you think Moses, Solomon, Abraham and all the others werent jewish or unimportant then.

A roman faith the authorities were roman.

Non important to my religion.

didnt read lamooo
i hope you are from sanxak

you sure showed him you dumb frogposter

You do realise those are not the same people most of the time?

You also realise where you are?

People are just buttflustered about the west/islam and islam cant be seperated fro islam in most peoples minds as it seems.

What matters in my religion is catholic theology history and purposes, there is no jew religion that i follow nor any solomon authority.

What the fuck does that even mean.
Romans were the ones who executed Jesus you dumb fuck.
Jesus was a Semite from modern day Israel-Palestine.
Holy shit just accept the fact that you're following another Middle Eastern religion.

I'm Orthodox Christian Serb from Syrmia, I have no idea why you think I would sympathize the Bosniaks or even Turks, I'm just not an ignorant as yourself.

The authorities are catholics not pre catholics.

Hey, you were arguing with Osamas words on ebil westerners on sacred muslim land.

I think how muslims claimed the holiest site of the jews, the temple mound, for themselves and chimp out when jews go there to be the cheekiest example.

The turks at least turned the Hagia Sophia into a museum.

Romans did their jobs as rulers, jesus was killed by jews because his religion of god contradicted theirs.

> Especially as jews and muslims were butt buddies at the time
You can't be this stupid.

Both Christians and Muslims treated Jews like trash. Even in the so called "pluralistic" Islamic Empires, there were regular massacres of Jews.

The difference was that in Medieval times, Jews were killed on-site in Christian kingdoms. In Islamic states they were allowed to live and work (albeit as second class citizens).

The average Muslim, like the average Christian, had intense hatred for Jews. The Sultan would have to personally grunter the rights of the people of the book (as Islamic law states). That's why every time in an Islamic nations there was a period of upheaval and state authority was weak, Jews and Christians were slaughtered.

Jews vastly preferred Islamic authority, because Christian authorities had zero tolerance for Jews, and Muslims treated them as sub-humans who were allowed to have their own societies and a livelihood.

sorry i aint gonna speak to smoe turkcuck
he acts lilke the ottos were the best thing that happened here

I thought you were that arab guy, also....have you read proper catholic theology works?

Ask your priest about how much judaism is in catholicism and what we talked about...zhe eatly schisms etc.

God gave some traditions and purposes to jews these are irrelevant ti the purposes and traditions he gives his catholic sons now.

Literally never said that in a serious discussion. I do think that from the Serbian viewpoint the Ottoman rule wasn't really good, but there is no reason to spread some bullshit myths written by 19th and 20th century propagandists.

he is some Cred Forumstard that strokes off to crusades or something lamo

400 YEARS OF TURKISH RULE

Y
E
A
R
S

Or you can read catholic theology on how jews were enemies not worshipped stupid kike worshipper, might as well worship constantine and greeks.

kek
That is literally a meme that was made up by European Christians who hated Jews but couldn't fathom the fact that they were literally worshipping one.

Most serious historians accept the fact that Jesus was killed by Romans because he created a movement that was perceived as rebellious to the Roman Empire.
As a matter of fact, crucifixion was reserved as a punishment for those who practiced conspiracy, were rebelling, or committed other acts to undermine the authority of the Roman Empire.

Again. You are quite literally worshipping a Jew -- a Semite; a Middle Easterner.

Go to Iran/Central Asia/Constantinople/Slav tribes

I thing you guys nothing more than idiots. Multicultural society is not someting like you can create artificially. You know, you can't create a multicultural society just by exporting people from an another corners of the world. Turks on the other hands are not blended in German society because you guys are not really accustomed the idea of multiculturalism anyways. Don't tell me that Turks are not willing to do. We have lots of immigrants in the different parts of the world but none of them are problematic as much as the German Turks. I know that most them are from villages or small towns from Anatolia and I know that this makes them more conservative and petty minded then other Turks but still Germans are the main reasons why they don't become German at all. It's a fact that protecting their culture is not the stronges side of Turks. Look at the Turks living in America, even if they are second generation they can't speak single Turkish word. Actually same thing is acceptable German Turks too. They are not Turkish anymore at all, neither they are German, they are some kind freaks t b h .

t.Toni Bljeroni

Im worshipping god not a semite the semites were conquered by the will of god.

Lol, muslims cant be nation

At least here, you study latin,greek hebrew and even arameic if you want to be a proper priest.

I respect catholic education for priests, its very scholary in its approach to original sources and how to interpret them

If he was smart, he could tryto weasel around jesus ethnicity as being universal or some such as the saviour.

He is wierd.

Hot damn, an actual banterful and clever pole. I like you

Semites have been the enemy of god for 2000 years and still are.

Is Jesus not considered part of the Trinity or some shit?
Do you not worship him and revere him as the son of God, lord of lords, and king of kings?

If so, then CONGRATULATIONS
you are worshipping a literal Jew.

A brown, non-white, non-Christian (Christ couldn't follow himself), Jews.

Jesus is basically a Syrian refugee.

Jesus is basically jew

> minded then other
than*
>acceptable German
for*

Sorry 4 misspellings t b h :DDDD

Jesus was just a manifestation of god, a photograph.

He was god not a semite.

Imagine Jerry Seinfeld, but more brown, and more of a menace to society.

That's Jesus... and Cred Forums unironically worship him.

The etncity of jesus plays no role in catholic religion as he saw himself as God not of the Jewish nation.

No one worships jesus, we worship god and jesus was a writing of god.

>Jesus was just a manifestation of god
No he wasn't, he states many times that he's not God the Father.

Fucking kek.

You people will say anything to convince yourselves that Jesus wasn't a Jew.

Manifestation of God your left arm is not your right not that i give a fuck about protestants whose heresy began in the 1500s.

> Jesus was killed

You're muslim, you shouldnt say such thing.

> Most serious historians accept the fact that Romans thought they killed Jesus

I actualls its due to us being not like the murricans who agressively push their culture on others.

For example during ww1 and 2 a lot of german americans dropped their language and names.

People here just hoped turks work here and leave again and didnt want to do much with them.

You guys are not totally innocent though, italians,greeks and poles are all well integrated compared to turks.

In france,belgium and sweden muslims are the biggest problem groups.

Why is that?

I agree on the artifical stuff being stupid, personally I think we would integrate people better by not being self hating due to 2 world wars.

How can you expect people to respect your country if the natives dont do it either?

A reason why bavarians seem to manage theirimmigrants better even though munich has more than berlin.

Tjey know who they are.

Its from a quran translation, ignore it if you want.

>No one worships jesus, we worship god
depending on what heresy you follow, you might believe jesus was god's literal son, incarnate son, god incarnate, or literally god

I think he might be a proxy fag, his english sucks balls.

Drink some wine and find some slave boys/girls.

I worship one God the exact thwology of it is up to the Churcbes tradition and authority but one God always.

I am particular to Nestorianism desu.

You understand that Jews were the Muslims of the ancient world, right? Ptolemy wrote that the Jews and their religion were a nucance to society and undermined the state. Every Empire that conquered Judea (Egyptians, Persians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans), all had a specific dislike of the Jews because of their rigid and uncompromising religion.

Jesus Christ was a short, brown, Semitic man who fomented rebellion against the civilised world.

Jesus was like an ancient times Al-Baghdadi. Same skintone too.

I am Catholic i dont care about non catholic heretics they have no representation of the Churches beliefs.

Thiose are funny post modern rebuttals, again my religion holds no role to Jews, yours may.

I agree about the uncompromising part, but if Bagdadi was only about non violent martyrdom and turning the other cheek he would not be as dangerous.

Ignore him, he is not putting enough effort into it to amount to anything except a paraphrased "No U".

Curl up with a glass of red wine and my favourite erotic Arabic poetry.

Call the slave boy over to let me rub his chest between stanzas. Probably gonna cum on his soft Christian face when I'm done with the poetry.

I don't say that Allamancıs are innocent, most them are pure canser t b h. The Anatolians/Kurds who miggrated to Istanbul, Izmır or big cities are the main problems in those cities and I can't even imagine how they was reacted when they directly migrated to Berlin from their god forgotten villages. Also I don't know if Germans know that but they are not loved in homeland either.

Thats the thing, most people here lived to well to long.

They have no idea how people have to live outside of germany and how this might influence them.

They believe that because they were able to live in western standards and a rather well functioning state with acceptable education and a properly pacified (that is not really violent society) everyone sort of does and thinks lkke them.

Refugees and immigrants are like your neighbours who fell on hard time and ghey seemingly cant see that some come from incestuous mountain villages,practice female circumcision, blood feuds or HATE our religion and/or way of life like medieval christians hated jews.

They cant process this.

Read talmud before you are a jew sympathizer jews will tell you that jews are a minority who follow it but the book tells them to say that, jews are hated bevause jews are bad people.

PS:I blame Nazi guilt, as implying that we are better at some stuff as a society than a lot of brown/non westerners/christians/poor states or people is rayciss.

You got the wrong person,friendo.

Even if yoy are secular christian do you nit believe in turn cheek, compadsion for fellow men etc...? So why wiuld secular jews not believe in jewish imperiliasm and not even a single nail for a goyim.

Would you rather have 10,000 Alamanki move to your city (or province), or 10,000 Bulgaristani Turkleri move to your city (or province).

I've heard Turkish in Bulgaria live like medieval peasants, and Turks in Germany try to act like American gangsters.

Then again, everyone in rural Bulgaria lives like a medieval peasant.

They feel that black opression applies to them, its ridiculous.

Fuck me.

I've read the whole thing since my post and now I'm so tired I can't be arsed to reply to the posts I wanted to reply to.

whew I need a smoke

Yeah, Hitler destroyed nationalism socialism for all of us.

Bulgarian Turks obviously, they might be poor but they are generally nice and well educated people expect those gypsies who rp as Turk for attention.

>nationalism socialism
national socialism I mean :DDDDD

Seperate hitler from nationalism and socialism not worth the effort when yoy achieve same result without fighting many powers propaganda.

Atatürk did it right, except for dying to fast.

Not that he was perfect, but he protected his country and made the necessary changes.

A shame modern turks seem to drop his ideals.