"We have long ceased to be a colony."

>"We have long ceased to be a colony."
>actively seeks to become a colony of China

absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/12/world/asia/the-philippines-rodrigo-duterte-vigilante-violence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buthurt sjw pinoy detected
Duerte will make pinoy race great again

>the most powerful race in the world becoming a colony of China

embracing asian identity and brotherhood isn't colonialism.
fuck off western shill, next step he should get rid of christianity and islam

>asian identity and brotherhood isn't colonialism
this is just like saying "occidental identity and brotherhood isn't colonialism" and supporting europe being lapdogs to saudi sheiks

It's worse than that, he's lubing his countries ass up to give up natural resources for some shitty Chinese trains. It's a future of being Beijing's fucboi. All I hope is when his country remains a hellhole all the people who voted for him go to beloved China and not the west.

>embracing asian identity and brotherhood isn't colonialism.
Last time an East Asian country tried this it was Imperial Japan.

>mfw US cuts them loose
>China invades
>Duterte comes crying for the US to rescue them

Like a little bitch

They're better off with China

by your logic you're literally being lapdog of the jew by accepting semitic religion as your culture.
china actually has historic diplomatic relation with SEA countries, unlike you and saudis.

Pretty much this. Based case is they end up a Chinese protectorate like that successful country Best Korea.

China won't run them into a perpetual debt

Are you Native Indonesian or Chinese immigrant?

America out.

Asia for Asians.

t. asian

>American butthurt

never change

does it even matter?
a truth is a truth is a truth

Funny how no country bordering China is a Chinese colony.

Even fucking parts of China aren't a Chinese colony.

Maybe just maybe the Flip realizes this?

Emirates are Arabs and thus Semites.

Awwww, is somebody butthurt?
Poor little American

SON
OF
A
WHORE

Go back to the Balkans and stop shitting up Deutschland.

>doesn't even try not to follow Sweden in everything

I am so proud.

>literally colonized by bordering spics
lmoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you are still behind in your muslim collection desu.

So when will CIA remove him, or did amerifats became too soft.

Too busy in Syria.

We are trying our best here, it's just that nobody wants to come here.

I don't think he truly wants Philippines to be a Chinese colony, he is just trying to play both sides and milks the biggest interest out of the whole South sea issue. Unfortunately he is so clumsy when it comes to diplomatic tactics

>Funny how no country bordering China is a Chinese colony.
North Korea, sure it's great if you're Jonga the Hurt.
>Even fucking parts of China aren't a Chinese colony.
Tibet, Xinjiang....
Contrary to what they say they do get involved in foreign nations, southeast Asia in particular. They also have been breaking agreements regarding their reacquiring of HK.

nowadays cia do monetary support to opposition
murder is so last century

>North Korea,
if that was true he wouldn't have executed that plant with an anti aircraft gun
>Tibet, Xinjiang
provinces of china

t.Russian/Turkish/Syrian Reich

>Asian identity and brotherhood

Implying Putin and his friends, Kim Donkey Kong Il and Asad aren't higher on the list.

Are you the Mr. Not an argument /citation needed , my Chinese friend ? Happy PRC day to you.

>executed that plant with an anti aircraft gun
What???
>>Tibet, Xinjiang
>provinces of china
One was annexed and it's natural culture suppressed and the other is a non-Han Chinese people. Both are subjected to Habitation. It's still colonization if it's connected to your country.

chinese used to trade and settle in SEA countries peacefully before arab traders and colonials fucked it up.
we should go back to how things are

*hannization

>we should go back to how things are
China being the center of universe and you being the uncivilized savages in their mind?

happy 国庆节, 同志

you being this self-hating is a proof how toxic european influence can be

In your own word, the truth is the truth is the truth. It hurts, but it's a truth.

>not following european ideals is savage

Everyone's laughing at him but what this really shows is the decline of US power in the region. Used to be unthinkable that a US ally would firstly insult the President like that and then pivot towards a US enemy

American didn't even manage to create a proper empire and it is already crumbling.

just like the ruble kek

>pinoy born in 1941
>people are talking about embracing asian identity
>embrace my japanese heritage by learning moon runes
>remember my mother was gang-raped by nip soliders

feels bad man

delicious
keep those tears flowing, baby

What exactly did we "fuck up"? Lol.

We traded with you peacefully too.

>unthinkable
His tough talk is extremely popular at hime, but that comes with a cost. No one will take flips seriously.

>brought islam to china
>brought islam to india
>brought islam here

Did he actually say that? That's pretty cool desu

>No one will take flips seriously.

Sure they will. They are in a strategic position so they have to be taken seriously.

We brought it and people accepted it.
Don't blame us for that shit. In the case of Indonesia, we brought it there when opening up shops and shit like that.
Definitely not forced onto you guys.

Not when their president is a total nutcase.

You can check flightradar. American governent has quitly shifted almost all its activities to neighbouring countries.

nobody try to screw up, they just do.
you fucked this country unintentionally, but you fucked it up a fucking big time

Ehhhh the Frogs have a history of openly getting pissed at the U.S.

In Before the Philippines starts censoring Internet and Filipino posters start disappearing off of Cred Forums.

I don't think we did.
Indonesia isn't that bad anyway. With or without Islam, nothing would have changed for you in the socioeconomic sense.

As a matter of fact, you're doing a hell of a lot better than comparable countries in your region, like Laos, Myanmar, or Thailand, and these countries don't have a shred of Islam in them.

Yeah I don't care if that retard sells his country out. It's more depressing what's happening with yours.

>Not when their president is a total nutcase.

Is he a nutcase or did he realise that superior US military power means precisely nothing when there's no political will to fight expensive and bloody wars on the other side of the world? Americans are turning insular again. I'd go so far as to say it's the USA's natural state of being.

Duterte seems to have decided that just relying on the US is too risky, so he's detaching from the Americans in a way that lets him play up his tough guy image with his voters.

i'm cool with anything as long we don't go full communism and muslim

Myanmar does, but muslims there are along the most oppressed muslims in the world.

3-4% of the population.

> Myanmar
> Thailand
> These countries don't have a shred of Islam in them

Both these countries have muslim insurgencies, which propably makes life worse for evryone there. Also Thailand as a country is far more successful then Indonesia.

So how long do you guys think it will take untill he has an "accident"?

>Both these countries have muslim insurgencies, which propably makes life worse for evryone there.

They really don't. They're about as Islamic as North Korea.
Everyone's life there is utter shit because those countries are garbage.

>Also Thailand as a country is far more successful then Indonesia.

Thailand is a country that has nothing to offer other than tranny prostitutes. The only people who go there are balding beta British men.
It is a shithole in every sense of the word as well.
Indonesia, Brunei and Malaysia are miles ahead tbqh.

As far as I am aware, the Chinese have zero regard for other countries around them. It is when you attach a foreign power to the other nations, do the Chinese gives a shit.

The Philippines willing cutting off foreign backing is just asking for the Chinese to treat them like subservient dogs. Just ask North Korea what happened when Russia withdrew their support.

>With or without Islam, nothing would have changed for you in the socioeconomic sense
lol, islam literally hinder LOTS of economic potentials
>"lets not hire quality non-muslim employee because MUH UMMAH BROTHERHOOD"
>"lets ban traditional costume because its too vulgar and un-islamic"
>"lets ban traditional recipe because its made of pork and blood"
>"lets ban alcoholic beverages FOR A FUCKING TOURISTS because is haram"
and many more.
>"lets make non-muslim leader a big deal because no kaffir should lead the ummah"
wanna know how arabs make a living here? literally by meme spouting MUH ISLAM and MUH HABIB here without actually contributing anything but meme islamic bullshit. worse than jews

Muslim fuccboi

And yet your non-Muslim neighbors are just as shit, if not worse.

Don't use Islam or Arabs as a scapegoat for your problems.
If you're angered by the state of affairs, then change them yourself. You're coming off as whiny and delusional.

Still under Chinese and U.S hegemony.

>And yet your non-Muslim neighbors are just as shit, if not worse.
uh? singapore? thailand?
>Don't use Islam or Arabs as a scapegoat for your problems
bored of hearing this bullshit, because even my countrymen delusionally said that over and over again while in fact, it fucking is
>If you're angered by the state of affairs, then change them yourself
and how to change them? by getting rid of islam of course

I'm questioning whether or not you're a chink migrant or a native Indonesian.
Indonesians aren't as bitter as you are.

You're denying the muslim insurgencies in these countries? I'm not talking the law and goverment of these countries, im talking the people who makes up the countries. Muslim people in a country makes that country somewhat islamic in the sense that there are people with islamic values and mindset makes up some of the country.

Norway has less muslims then both of these countries, and still islam makes up some part of my daily life.

Brunei is just oil rich... thats like saying we are a successful country. We are not. Malaysia maybe better then then Thailand, but Indonesia sure aint. Also lets not pretend that the main reason Malaysia is successful is the larger chinese population.

Thailand isn't that good though.

>and how to change them? by getting rid of islam of course

You fuckton of other problems woudl still exist.

then told me, how does it matter?
truth is bitter when your everything is shit.
not gonna fall into your arap trick that we should take everything in laid back fashion despite how fucked up the situation.
there's plenty of natives are being critical of these "onta" (camel) problem anyway.
funny how araps and hardcore muslims butthurt everytime "onta" is mentioned

i didn't say we'll fix everything by getting rid of islam and christianity, but it'll fix at least i'd say 30-40% major problem in this country

There are so many insurgencies in those countries though.

In Burma's case EVERY non majority ethnic group has an insurgency faction and it's has the very shitty 969 movement

Lol the first step in fucking shit up is hysteria and reactionary decisions.

For a Norwegian, I expected you to be a bit smarter. 3-4% of the population being Muslim does not constitute a country being Islamic, especially when that 3-4% are suffering brutal persecution every single day.
I'm sure you'd like to contest me on that point, but that's not what I'm here to argue about.
Your definition is dumb.
>Brunei is just oil rich... thats like saying we are a successful country. We are not.
To claim that oil-richness negates a country's success is probably the second most ridiculous claim you've laid out here.
Having oil does not = immediate socioeconomic prosperity.
As a matter of fact, it has been shown that the vast majority of oil-wealthy nations are actually worse because of it.
Being oil rich opens the floodgates of colonialism and corruption.
The UAE, Brunei, and Norway are the few oil-exporting countries among many that have successfully managed to muster stable governments and decent foreign policy that they don't get their asses invaded/coup d'etat'ed.
Can you just answer my question? Are you or are you not a native Indonesian?

>not being laid back is hysteric

The funny part is the Chinese don't want anything to do with him either.

He is a mess domestically and internationally.

Hopefully faster, he insulted Israel a few days ago so maybe Mossad can pick up the slack. The faster this moron is gone from office the better off we are.

He doesn't have to answer your question, Muslim fuccboi

not going to answer because i'm familiar with your arabic flim-flams to drive the arguments into unrelated direction, take it or leave it.

>the previous president is like 1/4 chink
>told china to fuck off
>the new president is a brown monkey
>kisses china's ass

really makes you think

"“At least if Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have… You know my victims, I would like to be, all criminals, to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition,” he added."

What a dickhead, honestly.

If it was unrelated, I wouldn't be asking it.

"I'm familiar with your Arabic flim-flams"

lolwut

The UAE is only successful because of its Filipino population

>Arab defending the Jewish state

We owe a lot of our success to foreign workers from around the world.

Isnt drug punishable with death in islam? I know drug dealers gets death penalty in Iran and Saudi Arabia. So shouldnt you agree with him in their death, albit maybe not the execution (pun intended).

the arabs are the no.1 perpetrator guilty of igniting racial and religious conflicts, as they could lose everything once everyone is aware of arab bullshitery.
i can see where you're going by bringing unrelated matters into the argument

I want to be friendly with Israel. One of my closest friends is a Jewish girl, and I have high respect for Jews in general.
The only things we Emiratis ask of Israel is to give Palestinians their own state. Other than that, there is no reason why we wouldn't trade and have good diplomatic ties with them.

All that aside, he shouldn't be defending Hitler or the Holocaust. That's pretty fucking despicable.
Death penalty is given to drug dealers in China, Singapore, and other East/SEA Nations as well.

I think we should be tough on drug dealers, but that is a different story from sending soldiers into villages and ordering them to kill people without trial.
Ah, so you are a chink in Indonesia.
That wasn't so bad, now was it?

naaaah, even if i say i'm a native you're going to deny it and blame me for being chink anyway.
typical.

Nah bro. I'm gonna believe whatever you're gonna say.
We can be open with this, my man.

> I want to be friendly with Israel.

You seem to be a cuck. They stole muslims land and you're not gonna take it back?

> Give Palestinians their own state

At 1949 borderd or 1967 or etc... Palestinians state should contain all of Israel and jews who would not submit should be exiled or executed.

t. Asbjorn Finkelstein

>You seem to be a cuck. They stole muslims land and you're not gonna take it back?

The only thing that matters to the Muslims is Jerusalem, and part of a 2-State Solution would be to share Jerusalem.
>At 1949 borderd or 1967 or etc... Palestinians state should contain all of Israel and jews who would not submit should be exiled or executed.

47 Borders are perfectly fine by me.

>47 Borders are perfectly fine by me.

And you know they will never accept this.

THIS

I am a medical Physican and this phenomena is called "Cuckold Syndrome"

Once someone gets cucked, they keep coming back for more. It is related to how rape victims seek to be raped agian.

I think sooner or later they will. Possibly within our lifetimes.

Right now we're dealing with the LIKUD party of Israel who have control.
But maybe when Israeli government becomes more moderate then we can work something out.

At the end of the day, Jerusalem has been under Muslim control for nearly thousand years. Prior to that, it was under the control of the Christians. Now, the Jews have it.

But things will change one way or another. It'll only be a matter of time.

47 borders are undefendable. Thats way they occupied all that area in the Arab–Israeli War. If you manage to make them go to the 47 borders you might as well go for a one state solution under Palestina.

Even the 67 borders seems to be more and more unrealistic. Over 700 000 jews have now settled in settelments in the west bank and east Jerusalem. They are not willingly going away any time soon

Everything is temporary.
Sooner or later things will change.

It just sucks to be an Arab living post 20th century.
I wish I could have been born in the 1100's.

It may be bad for Arabs in general, but you personally and your country have it pretty good right now, don't you?

why don't we just assassinate him?

Why? So you could be a subsurvivant to seljuk turks?

Also
> Being a filthy rich emirati arab
> Complaining about life

Thats rich (ba dum tsss) coming from you. The rest of US do in fact envy you.

apply yourself or kys. If your deviant you could always do as the things the guys at tagthesponser is pretending to do: fucking all the instagram models and celebs of the world.

Also i saw one of your boats got smoked in Yemen today? How are people reacting to that?

you can't blame us spain spent 300 years widening our ass

It's not worth it and his assassination wouldn't fix the deeper problem.

Duterte is just a symptom of Filipinos losing all faith in rule of law and embracing vigilante justice instead. They can expect some serious troubles with security in the near future.

trash country full of trash people

I admit I'm poorly informed on them

I though they were relatively peaceful?

Read this

nytimes.com/2016/09/12/world/asia/the-philippines-rodrigo-duterte-vigilante-violence.html

Assassinating him would turn him into a martyr among his supporters.

Removing him via revolution or coup and then bringing him to the UN or Geneva would be harsher.

Trump wants our allies to pull their weight. If they can't handle that then we should cut them loose and let them rot

>Asian brotherhood
>Asians hate each other more than their counterparts in medieval Europe

top kek m8

>asian identity and brotherhood
Banzai, bring back the Japanese Empire
#Animewasamistake

Yes I know Duterte is an idiot

I mean, there's strong organized crime on the region? I have no idea.