Hungarians are voting on whether or not to let in rapefugees and be a cuck nation

>Hungarians are voting on whether or not to let in rapefugees and be a cuck nation

Lets wish them all luck!!
GOOD LUCK HUNS IN HUN-GARIA!!!

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37528325

Huns were the original migrants

This

Good luck

Rapefugees*

Built the wall.

Retarded popularity stunt by Orban that'll waste millions of state funds on organizing it. Everyone knows the result already.

Good luck
please be 88% against invaders

They're swarming like insects. Fuck this world.

how do we save this world

I don't know, I'm not smart.

Me neither.

Nuke your cunt desu

You don't, really. How can anybody expect to help people that will actively fight against you when you try to help them? Suicide by political correctness is the order of the day.

GOOD LUCK HUNGARY

FUCK THE SHITSKINS RIGHT OFF

>Suicide by political correctness is the order of the day.
And most of the people seem delighted about it. Hungary is a very strange country, they seem to care about themselves. I bet they'll still exist in a century.

Just got home from drinking. After I wake up, the first thing I'll do after I brewing my morning coffee, is I walk to the closest voting place and draw a BIG X next to NO.

Don't be deceived my fellow magyarbros. Don't stay at home.

based

I hope you're feeling all the love I'm sending you right now.

They don't seem to have done well over the last century

The question here is whether or not will it be valid. So if people know how to use this opportunity, it could send a powerful message.
I hope this message is we've had enough of Viktor, not of the refugees

They survived communism. They are not letting muslims in, their future is bright.

How possible it is to integrate the refugees who are already in? Do they refuse to do it?

Disgusting, ungrateful pieces of shit. Every time I hear about these fucking arab and african refugees I can't even try and bring myself to their level and think from their point of view. They are subhumans and nothing more.
If I came to Italy from a third world country and they gave me bread and oil I would thank them. It's not their fucking responsibility to do so. They have zero respect for anything, fucking cunts.

>I can't even try and bring myself to their level and think from their point of view
It's not that hard. Change your mindset. You are told that you can live off of Europeans because they are weak people. You're here to fuck them.

redpill me on orban

>You are told that you can live off of Europeans because they are weak people. You're here to fuck them.
Not him, but I couldn't do that. I would be ashamed and embarrassed.

Horrible cuck, come to a "multicultural paradise" like America and your opinion will quickly change.