I had never meet a single lactose intolerant person in my whole life, how true is this map?

I had never meet a single lactose intolerant person in my whole life, how true is this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/558447
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/07/24/ever-wonder-why-homeopathy-works.aspx
mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/15/your-body-literally-glows-with-light.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Untrue. I eat yogurt and drink ayran milk every day. Buttermilk is also delicious.

lol, lactose intolerance is NOT dairy intolerance. it's possible to live entirely off secondary milk substances while lactose intolerant. learn what it actually means

Fair enough but I wasn't done listing things. I also REALLY enjoy drinking cum.

during my time in Mexico, I noticed that Mexicans love their milk and milk products. and eggs for god knows what reason.I would assume that that map is full of shit.

Uh... but dairy generally has lactose in it.

I knew one(1) lactose intolerant person.
Absolute mongoloid shitstain, pretty sure he killed himself. Can't remember

Cheese doesn't have lactate in it so being able to eat it doesn't count.

It's wrong on so many level.
I've never met Indog who lactose intolerant. They just don't consume much dairy products.

I get farty sometimes after eating cottage cheese or ice cream. Nothing terrible, just gas. I guess that makes me a jew. (I'm white German ancestry)

A lot of people develop a lactose intolerance as they get older.

It looks a bit crude compared to others available

based Hafþór desu

>German
Is bleaching niggers who work at potato farms so common in America?

I drink plenty of normal milk too.

No lactose intolerance whatsoever so fuck off.

Did they just separate Lactose Intolerant by races?!

Are you telling me that people here buy milk/products that have milk in it everyday only just to stair at it and not drink it

Even if you are lactose intolerant you can still eat milk products.

Even then you shouldn't even really be drinking Cow's milk.

>I had never meet a single lactose intolerant person in my whole life

same

You would have diarrhea each time you do

This one looks much more realistic.

There's degree to it user.
Many can't drink past a cup but many can partake of cheeses and yogurts to a great amount.

False map.

The most popular breakfast beverage for Israelis is coffee with milk.

Furthermore, Israel has been anciently renowned for being the 'Land of Milk and Honey'.

forgot pic

i'm from the austal south and i haven't met a lactose intolerant person either

That's because this maps are bullshit, I work in the medical field and lactose intolerance here is rare.

I'm SEAsian and I can drink milk just fine without consequences. I don't understand how so many people can be lactose intolerant.

These maps are memes, they're just there to make white people feel superior

Do you drink raw milk (milk that comes directly from the cow)?? Or processed "milk" (the one you buy at the supermarkets)??

Lactose is from milk. Mammals produce milk for their BABIES. Once the baby grows up, they are supposed to stop drinking milk and eat ADULT food. It is totally natural for the human body to switch off the lactase gene. You are therefore an abhuman mutant, worthy of only being cleansed by fire.

I'm black and I've only met one person. Rest of my relatives can drink milk just fine.

>Do you drink raw milk (milk that comes directly from the cow)?? Or processed "milk" (the one you buy at the supermarkets)??
What difference do you think it makes?

Pasteurized milk is counter productive as it actually causes osteoporosis rather than preventing it.
But non pasteurized milk is fine I guess, especially when fermented.
Look it up.

>Pasteurized milk is counter productive as it actually causes osteoporosis rather than preventing it.
Really? By what mechanism is this the case?
>Look it up.
You look it up and then post it.

From a store.

Maybe I have white genes.

Have you tried to drink raw milk?? If the answer is yes and you didn't shit your pants then congratulations, you're lactose tolerant.

I drink pasteurized milk and don't shit my pants therefore I'm lactose tolerant.

>white ppl are superior bc they can drink milk

>t. ur friendly neighborhood inferiority complex bedouin

Indians drink milk even if they are lactose intolerant. They have liquid shits all the time, so they don't even notice

Lactose intolerance is the inability to produce lactase outside of childhood, lactase is essential for the digestion of lactose. Lactose is present in every product that is animal milk derived but the amount varies from product to product.

I posted what you will feel by looking at these meme maps, how you interpreted my post shows how retarded you are, why would i feel inferior to retards?

I'm lactose intolerant

Very I think, lactose-free milk is very people in all México (yeah including north). Most people drink it like that because they think whole milk raises colesterol levels.
I chose the cheapest brand I find in the supermarket. Which is always whole milk that actually tastes like milk.

>Look it up.

No the onus is on you to prove your statement.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/558447

>inb4 huffpost
Just read the damn article
Basically when you boil milk the calcium turns into unnatural amino acids that our body can't easily absorb, so it takes away some of the calcium in our bones to mix them together and absorb that instead, its extremely inefficient.
If you want calcium just eat broccoli.

Everyone in my family can drink milk
Also Arabs have been drinking goat and camel milk for thousands of years, how can they have lactose intolerance?

Fine
See
Lala?

>Just read the damn article
>Author : Dr. Joseph Mercola
This was far enough for me, thanks.

My biggest problem with this article being is he simply says "pasteurized milk" but milk can be pasteurized in 4 different ways and each process heating up the milk to different temperatures and for different periods of time.

I didn't know who that was so I googled him. I now disregard that entire huffpost article.

To illustrate my point, this is about a minute of my searching this guy's site for articles.
>articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/07/24/ever-wonder-why-homeopathy-works.aspx
>mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm
>articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/15/your-body-literally-glows-with-light.aspx

I think I met someone with it in elementary school, but I can't remember. No one else to this day desu.

based UAE
gay dutch flag BTFO

Yeah, that fucking fag is a meme.

t. Not the Mexican who posted the article

They all have the same effect, as long as the milk is boiled of course.

But milk has a higher boiling point than water and only one of the pasteurization processes actually causes the milk to boil.

Pausterized =/= just boiling milk
Cmon dude

We're in the top 5 dairy consumers per capita so I guess kinda off

it's a meme

how do you know someone you meet is lactose intolerant?

Kidnap them and force feed them milk.

This isn't Mauritania

Southern Italy makes a shitton of cheese so I doubt it.

Not all cheeses have lactose ya dinglebrain, a lot of lactose-intolerant people can eat some cheeses

My mother is lactose intolerant
I don't have any problem with milk, but i prefer tea and other kinds of dishes

I wouldn't really know 2bh, I'm not lactose intolerant.