I am from Russia and can answer on any question. Please, don't ask about policy too much

I am from Russia and can answer on any question. Please, don't ask about policy too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q44lWX8S5L4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqf3J4ZOPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=iw6cDYEd8Dw&list=PLUqXLVIhFhqTv-OCXGFUJCst4MOVNzt15
google.com/maps/place/Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil/@-30.0522387,-51.1772696,3a,75y,265.26h,66.04t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-4ejQFvVLapY/Vb9g8BRze5I/AAAAAAAAAuo/4jE8-6BDd1gXRIqUf4orxHK3T65j_5KOA!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4ejQFvVLapY/Vb9g8BRze5I/AAAAAAAAAuo/4jE8-6BDd1gXRIqUf4orxHK3T65j_5KOA/w203-h101-n-k-no/!7i8000!8i4000!4m5!3m4!1s0x95199cd2566acb1d:0x603111a89f87e91f!8m2!3d-30.0310554!4d-51.2182617
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTWcV_IQkA
youtube.com/watch?v=uG0wiisrGWk
youtu.be/ntZ3KFJupi0
youtu.be/cRbciSAvI9g
youtube.com/watch?v=et281UHNoOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many CP studios operate in the average commieblock? I'm guessing 4 per building.

Favorite anime?

Don't know about. Pedophiles are not welcome here, so, I think, that we have not got this studios here.

Don't watch it, but like song from anime "dejavu - I have been in this place before"

is it all questions, lol?

Hey. How can I make russian 12-year-old girl friend?
Tell me how to watch nude video of russian lolitas.

what's the deal with all of those autonomous regions like karelia and dagestan? are the people there actually russian, or are they sort of like our native american reservations?

It is impossible.
I don't know how.

Please tell me how to import Russian cute girl under 14 ?
Many Japanese think Japan should make friends with Russia, partly because Russian young girl is as cute as cute can be.

Hello again, brother

This is republics, some areas, like your states, but with the same one federal law. All this regions have got different nationality, culture, religion. In some regions can be more muslims in another - less and so on. Just think about like about state, but with the same law.

I don't know, really.
All this pedofile shit are not welcome here, try ukraine. You can find news about some police or political persons, which do this ugly non-human things with children.

Hello.

i want to know about the people there, though. i know they're legally russian, but are they culturally russian?

I....I wanna ride in Trans siberia train and go to Moscow from Vladiostok.

Then, how can I reserve a bed next to Russian young girl?

>>>/erp/
reported

>under 14
>pedofile

Study hard.

I have so many questions.

Do you subcontract disputes to a brute in Laboutin?

If you run out of Stoli and Bolly and Molly do you get depressed?

How do I dance like a russian? This isn't the end of this discussion.

under 20 is pretty nasty desu senpai

CULTURE SHOCKED

>brain still developing
>fuck its brains out
culture =/= barbarism, chang

>When I type "russia" into Google search form, the top suggest is russian cute young girl

Many Japanese associate russia with cute young girl .

We have got a lot of nationalities, religions and so on, so we are multicultural country. In Dagestan, for example, muslim religion is more high, another genetics, cultural rules, food. Dagestan people have own language. So we have huge difference, but we all speaks on russian, study on the same schools, universities, spend the same time in army and so on, so we have a lot of own well relationships. We all in friendship and harmony mostly. Dagestan - another nationality, but we are all russians inside. Don't know how to explaine. you have in USA places with, for example, armenian people? Dagestans are very similar, but one difference, that dagestan has muslim religion. Anyway dagestan people have a lot of from russian culture... Them are not outside - them all part of our country and culture and so on.
Sorry for my english.

However, the legally consent age is 13 in Japan.
14 girl is legal.

have you ever beaten a gay man? or at the very least bullied one?

Are there more white russians than asian russians?

Do you have any chinese friends?

its legal for me to buy a flamethrower, but that doesnt mean i should

"Under 20 is nasty!!"
When a women over 20 say such a thing in Japan, many people will say "She is envious of youth"

>How do I dance like a russian? This isn't the end of this discussion.
Party like a russian! :)
youtube.com/watch?v=Q44lWX8S5L4

>Do you subcontract disputes to a brute in Laboutin?
Sorry, can't understand. We have high heels womans, if you mean this and someone sell this laboutines shoes here.

>If you run out of Stoli and Bolly and Molly do you get depressed?

What is Stoli, Moly, Bolly?
Malls? Sometimes I have dipression, because I am not rich.

In Russia legal age is 16, but relationships of high level persons with them anyway looks strange. Try to find 18 and more years old girl.

Age doesn't matter if there're love between man and girl , does it?

well, in some of our big cities we have neighborhoods almost entirely filled with people from the same foreign country. a neighborhood filled with russians would be called 'little moscow,' a neighborhood filled with chinese would be called 'little beijing,' etc. they dont have any special legal status, but they speak their own language and have their own culture. usually, though, people join american culture when they move here, so a big region with a seperate culture would be weird. native american reservations were meant to be like that, but the natives are all normal americans now

Don't worry, Japanese is looked young compared with their age in white's countries.
I'm 18, so I'll be looked under 16 in russia probably.

the questions about laboutin and stoli are jokes. if you knew more english they would probably offend you

>have you ever beaten a gay man? or at the very least bullied one?
Gays are not welcome here, but in Big cities you can find them or even date. I am not practice this, I like girls. In Russia a lot of very hot girls, so gays looks like really strange persons.

>Are there more white russians than asian russians?
We have got different nationalities, don't know who has most count, but I am in Moscow region, here we have more white persons.

>Do you have any chinese friends?
I don't, but Chinese people are our friends. So a lot of people has, In Vladivostok, I think, a lot of them. (region near the China)

Some Japanese want to have sex with Russian , but I heard many young russian have HIV.

ok

just look videos on youtube, you will see difference.

Why were Russians so willing to fight the First Chechen War?

The Second Chechen War I can understand since the Chechens had become Islamist and had invaded Dagestan. But during the First Chechen War, the Chechens were just fighting for independence. From what I've heard, Russians absolutely hate people from the Caucuses. So wouldn't you have jumped at the opportunity to build a border wall to stop Caucus kebab scum from migrating to your cities?

Natascha or Anzu?

>Russia is white
Why Russian being despise by other white countries?

I don't know a lot info about this wars. It was therritory conflict maybe, don't fully know. Today we are all friends. A lot of people like caucasian culture, food, we have not got big problems anymore.

Why is far east Russia so deserted?
China will deprive russia of far east territory in 40 years unless Russia should make friends with Japan or America.

Natasha!

Because a lot of lie and bad propohanda about us.

I am not expert in geopolicy.
So I can't answer about.

Good choice

Is geopolitics studied in Uni in Russia?

Пiймaв netoyuo нa пaлiчки!

English OK

lol, I think, that some universities does it, for example - mgimo

I knew it!

Anyway, do you have aliens? Russia is kinda big, so..

We have illegal and legal immigrants from every bordering country around us.

Was a lot of episodes with fields pictures.
So, all can be, I don't know is it earth activity or not.

>this faggot hasn't made his own flamethrower already

whats the difference in pronunciation of p and pь

Depends on vovel afterwards.

p - strong sound
pь - soft

try to listen in google translate "тигp" and "цapь"

Why isn't Russia a more dominant hockey nation?

What is being done about the declining birth rate?

>Why isn't Russia a more dominant hockey nation?
it is just little pause. Hockey is our mainstream, so all will be in future again, don't worry!

>What is being done about the declining birth rate?
We have some money payments for 2 and 3rd child, low mortage rate, a lot of bonuses, like free food help and so on from government.

why are roads in Russia so terrible?

CLIMATE
L
I
M
A
T
E

Why did you kill the officers in Katyn?

corruption, bad technology (may be) or\and bad climate

>Katyn
don't know anything about, sorry

Sweden has really shitty climate too, but you don't see mud streets and giant potholes.

lol my comments were vanished.

Do ruskie eat rice?

Why did you take east Berlin?

Yes, I eat a lot of rice.

Because we are winners!

Sweden has like 7 million people and a criminally high tax rate. It's not comparable.

Who doesn't?

Revenge

Mud is inevitable.

Russians roads built around 1992-2005 are indeed terrible due to corruption nonetheless.

Rice is even cheaper than buckwheat

why russia so big?

de onde voce e?

because of history

Wow Initial D bro here

Why did you use Eastern European countries as proxies?

It is not.
thetruesize.com

How do I troll russians?

I have nothing against Russia I just like to troll people. It is easy to troll Russians on reddit, you just post about how Russia blows up hospital in Syria, how Crimea is not their clay, how they will collapse, etc. they get so butthurt.

However, on Cred Forums Russians are actually cool and when I call Russia shithole they agree Russia is shithole. When I say Crimea not part of Russia they dont get mad.

How do I bait Russians? I promise to use only for trolling.

>de onde voce e?

Rio Grande do Sul AKA Russia of South America.

Cheap web-hosting

You can't b8 Cred Forums Russians. I've been on this board for years and haven't seen much salt from them.

yep

may be because vps servers are cheap and with high internet? I don't use any proxies.

>How do I troll russians?
Just talk to them, that you are planning migration to us.

Do you suck cocks?

Call them hohols and liberals.

of course I don't

-----
Some good song for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqf3J4ZOPCw

you are liberal hohol, I migrate to Russia.

Fugg off gaúcho Paraná is actually the state that is considered the Brazilian Russia

What city is this?

Why did you """liberate""" all of the countries?

Quality b8 m8

Chechenia or Paris. Either way, it's a shithole.

On muslim holidays a lot of muslims near muslim churches in any big city, because only few churches in non-muslim regions here

>From what I've heard, Russians absolutely hate people from the Caucuses.

We hate them for a reason.

>So wouldn't you have jumped at the opportunity to build a border wall to stop Caucus kebab scum from migrating to your cities?

To get a radical islamist state right at our borders?

Did you suck cocks?))

>Muslim churches

>""""muslim churches""""
It is called Shrine of Mohammad you holol.

Yes.

Because we could.

sorry, my english is bad, I don't know how it will be on english

Why would you Russians rather bolster your ineptitude in calisthetics or that's just serendipity that is frolicking in you?

baballoska chuseska?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

too dumb to use google translate

I was told it butthurt a Russian. So far none bite. :(

'mosque.' we call a muslim church a 'mosque.'

too lazy

What? Did you just blow all your savings on a Cred Forums pass?

Why are Russian cats to cheeky ?

What do you know about Colombia?

Did you have to do military service? What is it like

Do you have a stereotypical Russian name?

Post a pic of the hottest Russian girl you personally know

I only do barrel rolls

>throwing a meaningless mix of long words at foreigners
nice

>Today we are all friends.
the american media tells us that russians and caucasians hate each-other. i'm glad that they're wrong!

as they should be, pedofag

Do you abide like the dude?

>Paraná is actually the state that is considered the Brazilian Russia

That's a Facebook meme dude. Visually all of South Brazil is a cloned Russia but with even more inequality.

russians are unb8able. its why they never pushed the button

Go to their chan. I think it is 2ch something. Lots of butthurt Putin lovers there. Just like on reddit.

>Visually all of South Brazil is a cloned Russia
What do you mean by that?

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
you have $15 for a spam license but your debts are still unpaid?

I will not post my wife. This girl is not my wife, but she is hot too. I had choice, when was young and she was one of them, with I can be. But today I am not be interesting for her. For today I am poor, not pretty and so on.

>Why are Russian cats to cheeky ?
don't know, cats like cats.

>What do you know about Colombia?
cheap plastic operations and drug barons?

>Did you have to do military service?
don't know whjat is it. Privacy security?

>Do you have a stereotypical Russian name?
not so popular, like Ivan

They eat too much breeky

Gogainum cartels bananas cocoa cawfee

Conscription period is for cis males aged 18-27 years, you have few choices: go for military service, 1 year, go for marine servise for 2 years, go for alternative civil cervice for 2 years, go for military academy, go for police service, go to university and have an optional military education course and become a reserve officer, you can become an eternal student and study till 28 yo and finaly you are too weak and unhealthy to serve for military

According to national stats, this years most popular male name for newborns is Alexander, female one is Anastasia

We have some nationalists, but them all are marginals. we don't hate each other. We have some cultural differences little, but we are friends mostly.
We have news about problems with niggers in your country, so we have not got something like this. Here is much more low problems with them. But some people are islamic terrorists, of course with them problems and them all will be in prisons or killed on specoperations.

His German friend probably paid for him.

У oлeк yтpeнняя cмeнa cлишкoм paнo нaчaлacь?

I've forgot picture

proigral

Come you are not answering any questions.
Last one. Do you stitch like a bitch?

Is Putin not the greatest man alive komrad ?

т.e. ecли люди любят poccию и гoвopят пpaвдy, кoтopaя нe cхoдитcя c твoим пидopcким хoхлoмиpкoм, тo cpaзy oльгинo?

Yes I does.

Thank you. I go to bed now.

Пoпpocи кypaтopa вaм cлoвapики выдaть зaвтpa. Coвceм нe cтapaeшьcя.

Thanks lads.

Bonus question: my autism has been tingling and I am thinking of learning Russian. Is it worth to learn how to write/read cursive (handwritting) ? It looks super hard and I don't imagine I'd ever need it.

Putin is strong leader. Best, which Russia ever had. I've thought not good about him sometimes, but for now I agree mostly with all his positions. We are on good side in syria, all our out policy is good. You have a lot of bad propohanda and a lot of lie about us.

She's cute.

How old are you?

Do you regret choosing your wife instead of her?

>Why are Russian cats to cheeky ?

Not cheeky, but self-confident.

>What do you know about Colombia?

There's a country called "Colombia" somewhere in Latin America.

>Did you have to do military service?

No, i had military training classes during studying at university. I'm a reserve 2nd lieutenant of air-defense forces.

>Do you have a stereotypical Russian name?

No.

>Post a pic of the hottest Russian girl you personally know

I don't have pics of them saved on my PC.

пpocтo иди в cвoй хoхлoтpeд

South Brazil looks exactly like Russia, if you remove downtown Moscow.

i still don't get it. What city is this one?

it is hard, may be. It is my native language and for me it is not hard. Anyway, a lot of letters like in latin alphabet, so you can write them easy, only few letters will be new for you in writing

Putin is autistic midget.

He represents corrupt oligarchs. He did nothing to improve Russia but relied on high oil prices, when they collapse Putin needed to distract Russians from his failure. First he invade Crimea, earlier he invade Georgia when oil price drop.

After losing in Ukraine and blowing up airliner Putin go to distract Russians in Syria.

Russia is imperialist, colonialist, and fascist. Also during World War II Russia make alliance with nazis. No country in Warsaw pact like Russia, they all quit and join NATO.

Oльгинeц, плиз.

>I don't have pics of them saved on my PC.

Can you get one from VK/normiebook ?

Kiev

Oh so you started this thread to spread this bullshit, komrade? Go back to redd1t with this shit.

>How old are you?
25+

>Do you regret choosing your wife instead of her?
I had a lot of friends and washigh social person. And around me was a lot of girls, so I had some choice. With this one I had high sympathy, but already was in relationships with my future wife. My wife is cute and hot as well, but I will not post her here.

You Russian or Ukrainian?

What are you talking about?
Krasnodar/Sochi region is the only place in Russia that looks more or less similar to Brazil.

ты вeликoлeпeн

I have no vk or fb account.

Brazil is not Rio de Janeiro.

I don't understand. Do you mean the shape looks the same on the map? Or views are the same or what is the same?

South Brasil is closer to pole than St. Petersburg or Moscow.
Я знaю :3

I've wrote with "not ask about policy", because your opinion is fully another. What do you want to hear? It is my minds and opinion I will not tell not true for your success. I have heart and soul and honor.

Nice roonglish, liberal proxykhohol.

Anyway you have palmtrees

oh shit, what the garbage in your head.
~90% of your post is not true

No problem. I understand.

Is it normal for people in Russia to marry so young?

If my name is Дaнeл (not a name in Russia, as far as I know) what would be my diminutive in Russia? Дaнeлшкo?

Where is it? These dudes look pretty white.

I am not cock hole.
For today I agree with Putin's policy.

Дaнилa.

Also, we have moovie hero with this name. Everyone like this movie and person. I will try to find subtitles for you and url to this film. the film is very very old, but with some soul

I went to google street view to see some random South Brazilian city and realized that it looks nothing like Russia. Why did you lie to me?

Buildings, people(weird looking mix of Asiatic and white), behavior(frowning all the time, girls are goldiggers), villages with dirt roads, backwards view on everything.

Only difference is that Russians are tougher and more educated. Though i made the mistake of visiting Moscow in the summer, which made it look greener and move lively than my city.

top kek

truth butthurts.

Russia is shithole because internally it is weak and corrupt and Russia just puts on show for the people of how stronk it is by bullying people.

Russians than feel pride that they blew up hospital despite not gaining anything. Even if Russia conquered Ukraine today life of ordinary russian peasant would still be shit. Russians are slaves to oligarchy.

This movie: youtube.com/watch?v=iw6cDYEd8Dw&list=PLUqXLVIhFhqTv-OCXGFUJCst4MOVNzt15

Just for note, today Russia is fully another. Time in movie was after USSR fall, today we have not got this views, so much criminal and so on.

I just looked up Porto Allegre. Looks beautiful. Not sure if that is comparable to Russia. And that picture with the palm trees and snow is so awesome!! To me, yea, the stereotypes are Rio, favelas, and soccer, sorry.

Full name Дaниил (Daniil)
Informal will be Дaнилa (Danila)
Diminutive is Дaнeчкa (Danechka) or Дaня (Danya)

Hey moar. Do you have more pics like that.

"Everything is fine and there is no problem"
Kremleboty filled this thread.

No one try to take ukraine. We don't need this.
Crimea is not invasion. Was referendum WITHOUT SHOOTS, with full legal world laws. In crimea russian peoples, which speaks on russian all the time, crimea was always russian territory historrically.

What else you wrote? georgia? Them all tried to fight with osetia first - where all russian legal citizens, so russia protected them.

You have A LOT of propohanda about us.

Also, we are not slaves here. You are in capitalism, are you really believe, that you don't work for own oligarchy? Or you have not got any corruption? LOL!

POA is not beautiful. Generic buildings all pretty run down. Everything looks like it hasnt been washed or cleaned. Graffiti everywhere.

A few streets and buildings are nice.

>Дaнeчкa

And what problems do you have?
Tell me 10 or even 3?
You can't. All, what you can write - typical problems in any region with any nationality. Go to be ukrainian not-true speaker somewhere else. I am not kremlin-bot. I just have own opinion.

Caxias do Sul.

You think it doesn't? While taking a bus in Russia, i felt the same sense of depression and dread i feel here. Except Russians are quiet and well behaved, while white Brazilians are always loud and breaking things.

top kek

you just parrot Russian propaganda. Russia have right to steal what it wants. Yes we are slaves but America!

Typicall Russian.

Oльгyшa, poднoгo языкa нe знaeшь?

+15 rub, kremlin shitposter

Well yea dunno, I think that's just a nice looking panoramic overview (Photo sphere) of some botanic garden. I didn't check the streetview

google.com/maps/place/Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil/@-30.0522387,-51.1772696,3a,75y,265.26h,66.04t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-4ejQFvVLapY/Vb9g8BRze5I/AAAAAAAAAuo/4jE8-6BDd1gXRIqUf4orxHK3T65j_5KOA!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4ejQFvVLapY/Vb9g8BRze5I/AAAAAAAAAuo/4jE8-6BDd1gXRIqUf4orxHK3T65j_5KOA/w203-h101-n-k-no/!7i8000!8i4000!4m5!3m4!1s0x95199cd2566acb1d:0x603111a89f87e91f!8m2!3d-30.0310554!4d-51.2182617

Fuck off globalist shill, stop being a cancer in this fucking thread.

Don't speak with me.
I don't want to talk with brain-washed person.

Anyone can see, that we are on good side in Syria, only americans tells about "opposition" and gives weapons to terrorists.

The same real true you can see in any other situation, but you will not see it.

Thanks senpai! I've never seen a Russian film before. I'll give it a try.

Thanks. I think I like Дaня better.

What is the rule for this? When do you use the -шкa -шкo -шa ending?

So, you wrote 0 arguments. And you can go to fuck yourself.

-----------

I am stopping to answer on any political questions. Don't want to talk about anymore.

>i felt the same sense of depression and dread i feel here
Very true. You are correct. I heard that before.

Volodin gay? Kremlebot will deny it.

You look at google images or google maps? Porto Alegre only has propaganda pictures in images. To see legit Porto Alegre you have to use street view.

I think it's worth mentioning this only happens like twice a year. But fog and depressive gray skies are common throughout the entire winter and it feels colder than many European countries due to extreme humidity.

Пoчeмy ты тaкoй мpaзь?
Ecли ты нeдoвoлeн, тo apгyмeнтиpyй. Ho ты пpocтo бeз apгyмeнтoв нaчинaeшь пиcaть, чтo пpaвдa - нe пpaвдa, чтo бeлoe - чepнoe, a нe бeлoe, и нaчинaeшь aгpитьcя. Чтo ты вooбщe тyт зaбыл? Ecли ты вcтyпaeшь в диcкyccию, тo пиши apгyмeнты, a ecли их нeт, тo иди нa хyй.

Different suffixes. You will learn them later.

Projection m8.

You are being a good brainwashed Russian. It isnt your fault Putin spends years to brainwash you.

>quiet and well behaved
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTWcV_IQkA

I've wrote arguments, you wrote shit and troll messages. I dn't want to speak in this case.

>You think it doesn't?

No, it doen't. Picrelated is a typical poor neighbourhood in the outskirts of my city. Doesn't look very similar to your picture.

>Russians are quiet and well behaved

Are you talking about the ones who live in Moscow? If yes, then you must be kidding me.

Batthert kremlebot. I piss on his face. This resident of Russia and I do not this shitposter.

youtube.com/watch?v=uG0wiisrGWk

Then dont speak.

Nobody is making you continue the discussion.

And you didnt write arguments you repeated propaganda. It is typical Russia says 2+2=6 russia has always been at war with oceania, war is peace, Putin tell me this. LOL

Feel free to fuck off you brainwashed fool.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

oй, пocмoтpитe нa нeгo, пишeт нa aнглийcкoм, oтвeчaя мнe нa pyccкий тeкcт, чтoбы вce oцeнили, кaкoй ты y мaмы бyнтapь и пpoтив cиcтeмы тaкoй вecь, aнapхиcт пpям. Teбe вce paвнo ни oднa хoхлyшкa нe дacт, нe cмoтpя нa твoю хитpoжoпocть и мpaзoтy внyтpeннюю.

Stereotypical Russian residents of rural areas in their natural habitat.

Looks very similar to me. You are just butthurt that he is comparing you to Brazil. He seems friendly and you seem very annoyed by this comparison as if you think you guys are somehow a higher rank than Brazil.

back to 2ch

>look at me, I'm poorer than you and also white

What the fuck.

paris

This is marginal persons. I can find your rednecks or drugusers - will be the same.

Yeah, Porto Alegre is considered ugly even by locals. During winter it's genuinely depressive, at night it's suicide inducing. I used to work at night, so i had to take the bus at 11:00 PM and man, i wanted to cry on the way back home, not the mention the fear of getting robbed(robbing buses is very common here). This is one of the positive things about Russia, i never felt unsafe there, now here i have constant anxiety of getting robbed.

Really? LOL, i was only in Russia for two weeks twice, once in the summer and another during autumn. The entire autumn trip i was like "man this feels like my city", bus rides and walking in areas with lots of people felt exactly the same, it was weird.

Yeah probably

Why do you think Brazil is poorer than Russia? I think they are pretty on par. Depression and neglect in small towns/villages look very similar.

>fear of getting robbed
is it true, that you feel this every time in Brasil?
Why do you have this?
Is it true, that everyone was robbed few times?
have you ever been robbed?

Gray and dirt are typical for spring and autumn in the Russian, in some regions, and for the winter. Siberian Winter wins, everywhere clean snow as well as the more sunny days than in the Urals. But you would get damaged from the cold winter. As they say in Siberia, "if you do not then froze winter was warm"

Well POA does have some nice buildings/areas that look European, but overall it is mostly generic buildings covered in graffiti that look like they need painting.

Honestly I liked POA until I went to Portugal and other parts of Europe. POA tries to copy them sometimes but European cities are much better. POA looks like those suburbs of Lisbon full of immigrants you see on the train to Sintra.

>Looks very similar to me.

You must be blind then. Or dumb. Or maybe both.

>You are just butthurt that he is comparing you to Brazil.
>ha-ha, butthurt, look everyone, a funny meme

I'm as calm as a buddhist monk actually.

>He seems friendly and you seem very annoyed by this comparison as if you think you guys are somehow a higher rank than Brazil.

You're making wrong conclusions, i've never implied anything like that. I said Russia is "different" from Brazil, not "better". Should i explain to you the meaning of these word?

Brasil actually has a higher GDP than Russia, but per capita it is worse. Not by much.

Last question:

How close are you with the "ethnic Russians" in Ukraine, the Baltics, Moldova, central Asia, etc ? Is there such a thing a "Russosphere"?

I was watching videos of "The voice" and came across these two girls

youtu.be/ntZ3KFJupi0
youtu.be/cRbciSAvI9g

and if I understood correctly one is from Uzbekistan and the other from Moldova?
Sure, they are relatively small countries and maybe they don't have "The voice" contest, but I thought it was weird that they travel all to way to Russia to audition.

Also who is the female judge? Is she popular in Russia? She seems cute.

So even Brazilian small towns/villages are pretty unsafe?

I was just quoting my other comrade Hue, and Brazil is the reverse, the small villages/cities are the best, less corruption, less concrete and less migration/slums.

And about poverty, I'm not sure, but I think Russia has more money because they have a lot of hackers and shit, which means more people with internet access and time/resources to learn that crap.

>"ethnic Russians"
Vinaigrette from various Slavic nationalities and mongrels. You look like a Slav? So you're Russian. Synthetic nation.

Hello russia GIBE BACK KARELIA!?!?!? Also how is the weather there?

Yes.

Brasil is unsafe overall.

When I lived there it was common to see electric fences, razor wire on fences and sometimes broken glass on walls.

From what I heard most of the Russia's money is in one or two largest cities. It is very lopsided. And the remote areas are in a complete neglect.

Hi.
No.
The weather is nice, +7°C and sunny.

Sounds like South Africa. Whites try to protect themselves.

Brazil has more people with internet access than Russia.

Trust me, Russian people are very calm and controlled. Way more aggressive than any people from any other European country but are also aloof and ignore everything around them.

Architecture is different of course, but the atmosphere is the same.

It's not really poverty, of course Moscow is more developed, but the rest feels similar.

Remember that i'm talking about South Brazil feeling similar to Russia, and South Brazil is considered the very best part of Brazil. Northern parts of Brazil are more similar to South Africa or maybe even Nigeria.

Yes, robberies are common here. I have been robbed twice and nearly got robbed another three times. I've also witnessed two people getting robbed. I was also hit with a wooden beam in the back of the head by two muggers and they stole my cellphone, wallet and backpack.

We have raining seasons here instead, so entire streets become a mud rivers.

POA was founded by Azoreans, that's why so many buildings are Portugal inspired. Downtown is not so bad, it looks like Eastern European downtown, but the outskirts is where the nightmare begins.

Actually, most of the Russia's money belong to ~100 people.

пoжaлyйcтa post some photos you've taken of russia cпacибo

Ah yes, I agree, you are not implying anything. You are just an asshole.

80% of the money goes to the country's oil and gas regions of Moscow. There really is a lot of rich people, and building roads and houses for the price of gold. The rest of the territory in depression. There are hundreds of mini Detroit "one-industry town".

Woman judge is ПEЛAГEЯ, she is somewhat popular singer.
First girl says she is from Uzbekistan the second one is from Moldova, you are right.

These countries are ex-ussr and russian language is often taught in schools and people live in bilingual society.

Ethnic russians are always mixed with locals and almost every time you can't tell a muscovite from cental ukrainian or moldovan if they speak literary russian. But yeah, we can have some banter on mongols and poles,

The thing about Brazil is that it's way more unequal than Russia ever will be. South Brazil and Southeast are the only place that have liveable middle class but São Paulo and Rio are ultra unequal nonetheless.

Most are pretty unsafe yes, some are even nightmarish where they have only one or two cops to take care of things and they're corrupt, so drug dealers control the entire city. Wealthy small towns are decent to good, but nothing spectacular.

>Russian people are very calm and controlled

When i was visiting Moscow, the local people seemed to me extremely loud, irritable and nervous.

It isnt about race in Brasil.

I never saw big rascism in Brasil, but it is there.

The rich protect themselves, hire private security and such. Everyone else is fair game.

I am not sure where downtown where is exactly? Is that where the market is, along with those historic looking museums? It looks nice but the area around it is kinda rundown? Or do you mean when you first enter city and see the tall buildings, like sky hotel? That area is real shady.

Portugal is 10000x better than POA.

>You are just an asshole.

Namecalling. How predictable, i was expecting you to post something like that.

This looks like somewhere in Eastern Europe. No palm trees. So how often does it snow down there? How cold?

It's thanks to the rise of 3G. Back in the desktop/laptop years, the numbers were way lower and people used to go to lan houses to browse orkut.

Brazilians only use internet for Facebook.

Still, Brazil has 60 million more people than Russia. 80 million of Brazilians still don't have access to internet, while in Russia it's only 40 million, half the numbers and many of these 'Russians" are either muslims, nomads or villagers in the middle of nowhere.

It looks like my village

Even in Moscow and St Petersburg it's still very unequal in it's wealth distribution. It's a literal oligarchy, it makes the USA look like a socialist paradise.

because these south brazilians are european wannabes

>3G
I also use it. In rural areas, very little wired internet.

Yes, they were loud but it's just people talking about things.

The infamous Russian bydlos for example, act exactly like the average South Brazilian teenager and even dress the same. While the average Russian teenagers is no different from a German teenager.

>I am not sure where downtown where is exactly?

The historical center near the train station is what we consider downtown.

In winter it's -1C. Snow is only two days a year and you can't even call it snow. Now frosting in the morning happens for an entire month.

I successfully b8 one of them but he was a Putin supporter. Not sure if that counts. I want to b8 a cool Russian and not a Putinbot.

>because these south brazilians are european wannabes

Actually Brazilian posters say South Brazil is Germany and is wealthy like Norway and they feel offended if you compare it to Eastern European countries. I'm just giving a realistic point of view, because i actually live here unlike the people who worship South Brazil.

Boa noite

Thread starts about Russia, ends with Brasil.

Is it snowing yet?

Why do you hate us?

Is that true that russian women hardly ever remain pure before marriage, and sex is more like activity than thing related to love?

How russian education in school explains entering polish land by red army on 17 IX 1939, is it either help or invasion?

Boa noite. Going to sleep already?

I wasn't trying to derail the thread, but i didn't see him posting, so i just went it. If Russians want to retake the thread now is their chance, i'm going to do something else. Sorry if i missed any post.

>Why do you hate us?
Because Goebbels-TV says that we should hate.

>Is that true that russian women hardly ever remain pure before marriage, and sex is more like activity than thing related to love?
All women are different

>How russian education in school explains entering polish land by red army on 17 IX 1939, is it either help or invasion?
It is silent because "the Soviet Union/Russia has never led offensive wars"

I do not hate on polanders.
All women are the same disgusting whores.
it was a pact with Germany.

>Because Goebbels-TV says that we should hate.
Why? We have never wanted to "hurt" Russia (maybe except that faggots in 1612), we are scared of you and your imperialistic dreames of getting new clay. You have atom and shit, also "russia is the biggest country" is thing you learn very first. The whole hatred in my nation is caused by fact that russia haven't had friendlly attitude toward us since XVII century (to be clear: e hate russia as a state, not russian people).

>It is silent because "the Soviet Union/Russia has never led offensive wars"
Why? Shouldn't school be a place that is last thing you would relate to "lie"?

"pь" is the palatized version of "p."

can a homeless russian survive winter?

Most of them did, but some died

The propaganda says "stupid Americans Poland sold, they must be Russian world" and so about all the countries of Eastern Europe.

History textbooks rewritten to strengthen the current government.

Only if a homeless person sleeping in the reservoir of hot water. Otherwise death.

Fuck off back to 2ch/po/ with your shitty English.

"Go 2chan is controlled by the government to write some logs for trial of you"

Good.

Hope they will put a bottle in your ass hole and you stop flooding int.

>they must be Russian world
This is what is impossible to understand from polish perspective, why the fuck does Russia somehow feel responsible for other eastern europe countries? We don't want any help, we just want to peacefully live and manage our daily problems, We are nato memebers because we are scared of russia with its nukes, we will never attack russia, God damn it, our history is constant defense against greatest empires ever.

If nato would ever start a war with russia our soldiers would never make single step into russian terrority, because army is for protection, not for offensive. It would be very dishonouring thing and against teachings of Jesus.
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna - are 3 sacred pillars of Polish culture. To protect, to help, to keep promises.

Russia doesn't have to even think of us, but it's not like we won't help Xoxols if they ask us to protect their borders from russian army.

It doesn't matter if his english is bad, I am slav too, I don't need correct word order to understand what he writes, neither "I,He, it ...a, an or the" shit. Nouns and verbs are enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=et281UHNoOU laboutins are a thing in Russia though

why not? they was assholes xD

Is Russian life quality really that bad? I know it took a serious hit after the sanctions and oil prices dropped, but some Russian here on Cred Forums are making it out to be like it's as bad as it was in the 90's or something.

Inflation has increased, wages and pensions are converted slowly into pennies because they do not grow. trade indicators fell. This is similar to the crisis 2008-2009 but then it was not sanctions. There are more people unemployed.
Government "fighting unemployment" removing from the register of unemployed, under various pretexts, to improve the statistics. Many people do not see the point to be registered. Jobs that offer at the labor exchange literally "work for food" and unemployment benefits as a little fuck.

why do you have a freemasons image as OP? should i be worried if my mom is one?

what means 12 20 28 ?

>We hate them for a reason.

I never said you don't have a reason to hate them.

>To get a radical islamist state right at our borders?

A radical Islamist state which you could block off with heavily-fortified borders. As it stands now, you have Islamists in your borders, and Caucus kebab is free to move around Russia and kill Russian school children. Not to mention how the Chechens were mainly nationalist in ideology prior to the First Chechen War, and only became Islamists as a result of said war.

иди лecoм :)

I noticed that it would be surprisingly easy to make up with Poland.

>Say sorry for ww2
>Deny that Stalin was a good guy
>Give them Kaliningrad
>Don't try to annex

With these 4 steps Poland would just love the shit out of the "new kind of Russia" and would gladly divide Ukraine.

>how to become a cuck in 4 steps

Пpивeт, Aбy